Author Topic: International Translations of AYP Lessons & Books  (Read 57725 times)

yogani

• AYP Plus
International Translations of AYP Lessons & Books
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 02:10:28 AM »
Hi All:

Miguel has the Spanish translation website up and running. That is in addition to the Yahoo group that was recently added. Both are included in the AYP translation listings.

Thanks Miguel! [:)]

The guru is in you.

miguel

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2009, 02:22:33 AM »
Thank you very much yogani. [:)]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 06:36:16 AM by miguel »

Akasha

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2009, 01:43:09 PM »
Impressive, Miguel.

As is that page of links, Yogani ( never seen so many yoga links,interesting ones too, on one page)

Much Respect,[:)]

miguel

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
Hi Akasha,
Yes,the obejtive is reaching the maximum number of spanish people,at least at this first stage,thats why i put the links very very visibles at the home page..[|)]

all the best...[:)]

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2009, 02:37:10 AM »
Originally posted by Akasha

Impressive, Miguel.

As is that page of links, Yogani ( never seen so many yoga links,interesting ones too, on one page)

Much Respect,[:)]
------------------------------------

Hi Akasha:

Beyond the international translation links, which are kept up to date, the links page is in need of updating, with many new links to be added, and some dead ones to be removed. The same goes for the extended booklist and testimonials. So much has happened in the past few years, with the experiences of many practitioners advancing by leaps and bounds. The website sections mentioned will be brought up to date with the community of practitioners eventually. In the meantime, posting of new lessons will continue to be the first priority here. [:)]

Carry on!

The guru is in you.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 10:25:43 AM by yogani99 »

miguel

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2009, 03:37:54 AM »
Wow,i didnt know about the extended booklist section.
My sincere and humble congratulations yogani,you are creating and incredible huge source of knowledge with ayp.And in the best place for reaching maximum spiritual searchers:the world wide web.
Im really overwhelmed.[:D]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 03:41:43 AM by miguel »

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2009, 04:37:58 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Wow,i didnt know about the extended booklist section.
My sincere and humble congratulations yogani,you are creating and incredible huge source of knowledge with ayp.And in the best place for reaching maximum spiritual searchers:the world wide web.
Im really overwhelmed.[:D]

Hi Miguel:

The tool box keeps growing. More importantly, those who are using the tools keep growing by their own effort. [:)]

Bravo!

The guru is in you.

miguel

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2009, 07:31:16 AM »
This is one important thing in ayp also.The open quality of this place,where all we can show our ideas and they are listened by others.all can give our "2 cents".Its not very usual i think in spiritual brotherhoods,and its very important and apreciated by its "members".
Its very important to keep this open mind over the long term.Its not an easy task,due to our human limited nature.
This is the most important "master key" all we need to preserve over the long,long term.
We are joining here a real gift in our spiritual path.It must be valued highly by all of us (im sure all  we do it[:)]).
We have an incredible luck that others in the past didnt have.
If this is happening now,it means all we are prepared for that and this is the right time.
AYP is "very young" now,and like with old ancient religions,that early times were the best (the pure essence of teachings shined with great intensity),and with time,long time,many good things dissapeared.
Its very important to value this moments,and keep its pure essence over the long term.
Im sure we can do it together.

Light and love.

Akasha

« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2009, 02:04:55 PM »
HI Yogani,

I am very privileged and lucky to be here.

I love the open source nature of ayp, it's non-sectarian perspective/presentation and it's blending of science and ancient wisdom, by way of clarity of explanation.It struck a deep chord with me, initially when reading your beginning lessons ( which i am still reading).It's power,efficacy and sophistication & the beautiful explanations which really resonated with me.How you explain yoga makes a great deal of sense.

I was in the relative yoga wilderness these past few years armed with only a few tools,and having encountered obstacles.In fact i got into quite a bit of bother pretty early on in my yoga path> i may have searched another 20 years here & there and everywhere, for this info., but no you have kindly  put all  up on a website. Humanity is at a stage of it's own technolgical evolution where the informaion age can herald an openens and free sharing of such tools etc. I am simply iin awe  of the tool box, and sense i am in the presence of a true yoga master,and v privilged to hae the guidance and decades of experience and wisdom  you have amassed and selflessly share here.

I would stilll be in that wilderness( a great deal of fortunate karma must have brought me here- like a bee to pollen i had to try out what you write about in those fantastic Lessons) had i not stumbled upon your site.

I am here for the long-haul.Whatever it takes,however long it takes, i'm prepared to do it.

So i'll be follwoing your lessons and the practices conatined within them.This time i will be observing self-pacing,ahhh, that lovely principle.

I have certainly has some changes since 6wks ago,but sense  there may be more to come..

I feel my toolbox is FULL and look forward to seeing what it can do.

My hunch is that ayp is possibly one the best most integrated and all-encompasing systems out there.I guess it could be tailored  in the manner of open-source particular ot the individual.Opens-source both in terms of the nature of the community ( we are all One) like Miguel says and in terms of the nature of horizontal transmission of the teachings, peculiar to an information age.

But like you say practitioners have to try out the practices, themself, that is put the wheels into motion to harvest the fruit.

I really was in the darkness, but it looks like things may well be changing, if i put in 120% (gentle) self-effort on my part.

Yours humbly,with gratitude,
Another Aspirant.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 03:29:19 PM by Akasha »

kashiraja

• http://www.fyue.de
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2010, 01:45:09 AM »
As far as I can see the translation into german has only reached lesson 36. Is that true?

Maybe I could go on translating other lessons.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 01:46:10 AM by kashiraja »

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2010, 03:00:57 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by kashiraja

As far as I can see the translation into german has only reached lesson 36. Is that true?

Maybe I could go on translating other lessons.

Hi kashiraja:

That would be wonderful. I will email the person administering the German translation site, Wolfgang, with copy to you, and hopefully the German translation can be carried forward.

It is also possible to copy from the existing translation and then carry it forward on your own site, with the link added to the AYP website where many can find it. This has happened with the Spanish translation, and it is fine. Whatever can get the job done. [8D]  

Many thanks, and all the best!

The guru is in you.

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2010, 06:29:25 AM »
Hi All:

A new translation link for German has been added to the listings in the first post of this topic and on the links page of the main website.

This translation is carrying on with new lessons, beyond the work that was done years ago, and is being provided by Bernd. Thank you Bernd! [:)]

The guru is in you.

ConsciousEvolution

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2010, 05:30:25 PM »
I can help with translating more lessons in Hebrew if needed and my friend said she could help with Spanish.
Let me know.

Peace

miguel

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2010, 08:13:25 PM »
A warm wellcome to all the spanish translators![:)]

ConsciousEvolution

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2010, 12:17:43 AM »
So how does one go about starting or continuing with translation?