Author Topic: What is your strangest kundalini symptom?  (Read 4045 times)

stevenbhow

What is your strangest kundalini symptom?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 03:04:45 PM »
Every once in a while when I meditate in my office I see these weird energy worms writhing around the lights. One time I reached towards them and they came down from the light into my fingers. It was a strange and uncomfortable sensation, so I stopped doing it and haven't tried it again. Other than some pretty wild kriyas and vivid dreams I haven't had to many unusual symptoms. I'm visiting Australia in two weeks to meet with Swami Shankranada, so it will be interesting to see what his Shaktipat does for me.

cosmic_troll

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 04:15:10 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by stevenbhow

Every once in a while when I meditate in my office I see these weird energy worms writhing around the lights.

Do they look like electric sperm swimming around? I get that sometimes, but in my case I think it's from standing up too fast. Your worms sound a little different... [:p]

stevenbhow

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 04:39:26 PM »
Yeah, that's it exactly. Big heads and squiggly tails going all over the place. Strange stuff.

krcqimpro1

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2009, 03:16:22 AM »
Hi Parallax,

It was a good experience. Two ladies who recd. with me started "automatic kriyas" almost immediately. I didn't feel any different till this afternoon, when I too started feeling surges of "current" all over.

The next diksha date is 30th Sep. Suggest you try it.

Krish

Parallax

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2009, 04:12:50 AM »
That's awesome Krish, very glad it was beneficial for you. Got Sept 30th marked on the calendar. How long did you stop AYP practices for around the diksha?

Jana

• http://www.biologyofkundalini.com
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2009, 04:19:08 AM »
My weirdest event was Sex with Eros.
An inner conjunction of 10,000 orgasms up the spine while paralyzed. With full sexual sensations, uterine contractions which actually felt like penetration—like I was having sex with a God, and I was the most divine Goddess imaginable. The kind of ultimate sublime sex one could never have with another human being. I have had several other inner conjunctions, but that was the most profound. The silver cord inner conjunction however was the most advanced (socalled).

Next morning after Sex with Eros I woke up in severe autonomic shock, white skin and all and not in my motorsensory body.

onomatopoios

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2009, 06:01:05 AM »
Hello everyone, new member here! Hope you don't mind me posting two.

1) A loud blue light zapped in the room when I was already ready to doze off.
2) Painful, numb, or tingling fingers and toes.

The second symptom made me worry if it was diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Unsurprisingly my blood and urine turned out to be just fine. Afterwards it hit me that I just had to learn more trust in kundalini.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 06:06:07 AM by onomatopoios »

krcqimpro1

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »
Hi Parallax,

I was told I need not stop other practices, but leave a gap of 3 or 4 hours. I am told,after a time, these other practices will "drop off ", since the moment we sit for other practices, "automatic Kriyas" will take over and force you to stop other practices

Krish
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 11:55:10 PM by krcqimpro1 »

Richard

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »
Hi onomatopoise, wow that's a mouthful [:)]

quote:
Hello everyone, new member here! Hope you don't mind me posting two.

1) A loud blue light zapped in the room when I was already ready to doze off.
2) Painful, numb, or tingling fingers and toes.

Firstly post as much as you like and welcome to the forum.

1) I experienced exactly the same thing years ago long before I was doing AYP practices, I was just dozing off on the sofa and I glanced at the clock, there was an audible crack, an electric blue flash and the clock stopped. It was probably some sort of energy transference don't worry about it just carry on with your practices. By the way is it AYP practices you are following?

2) This sounds like purification to me, again don't worry about it these things pass in time.

Let us know exactly what practices you are doing then we can help you more [:)]

onomatopoios

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2009, 05:55:29 AM »
quote:
Hi onomatopoise

Heh, first post and already got myself a nickname! [:D] Thank you for the welcome.

quote:
1) I experienced exactly the same thing years ago long before I was doing AYP practices, I was just dozing off on the sofa and I glanced at the clock, there was an audible crack, an electric blue flash and the clock stopped. It was probably some sort of energy transference don't worry about it just carry on with your practices. By the way is it AYP practices you are following?

This happened to me maybe a month ago. Everything seems to be working fine around here, though. No surges in electricity bills either.

When I first time read about this phenomenon in U.G. Krishnamurti's Mystique of Enlightenment, I was very skeptical. Of course much has changed since that time, even to the degree that some people have begun to think me as a nutjob and quack. [:p]

What I engage is highly compatible with the principles of AYP, but it's very irregularized. Everything I do happens only if there is "natural volition." No effort of any kind, just observing the body or surroundings. I've been "drifting" like this for a year, and it feels a nice smooth ride. [:)] No dramatic manifestations, but I've observed how my sense of limitedness (ego) has gradully vanished.

quote:
2) This sounds like purification to me, again don't worry about it these things pass in time.

Yea. It's freaky when something this dramatic turns in the first time.

Richard

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2009, 06:27:08 AM »
Hi onomatopoios, there got it right this time [:D]

You still haven't said if you are following the AYP practices or what practices you are doing it would help us to help you if we knew [:)]

onomatopoios

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2009, 06:59:44 AM »
Hi Richard,

Oops, let's fix omission that right now. [:D] Most of the time I just lie on my back (corpse pose) and tune in to everything I feel and think. It's a non-method really, but I find it working. [8D] Any pranayama that I do is there only because I feel a subtle desire to do it. Usually observance is enough to stimulate the energies that run up and down the spine.

For a few months now I've been toiling with a huge project that has taken much of my dedication, and recently I've come to feel as if my body is again nudging me to the direction of spiritual devotion and observance. This time it might be the time to engage in a more regularized form of practice: basic AYP program + sun salutations in the morning.

NagoyaSea

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »
Hmmm...  weirdest experience?   By far the least pleasant was the feeling, energy and power of lightening flashing through my body from head to toe. Ugh. From the inside out.  To this day I do not know what I did wrong to trigger those couple of episodes.  And then there were a couple of week-long uber-migraines that I know I brought on myself from pushing through practice changes too quickly.

Some pleasant experiences though, such as the feeling that every cell vibrates with energy or the connectedness of all that is, or the joy of being. Being able to see the flow of energy from my fingertips in a dim room.  Bliss, everywhere I look. The presence of the one who watches.  The changes of how I view the world. The joy of service. I could go on with this one for a while...  

light and love,

Kathy

Richard

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009, 12:53:00 AM »
quote:
For a few months now I've been toiling with a huge project that has taken much of my dedication, and recently I've come to feel as if my body is again nudging me to the direction of spiritual devotion and observance. This time it might be the time to engage in a more regularized form of practice: basic AYP program + sun salutations in the morning.

Sounds good to me just a little bit of advise here, start right at the beginning of the AYP Main Lessons and take it slowly its very important to self pace see here

Get straight back to us with any problems [:)]

onomatopoios

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2009, 02:50:27 AM »
Thanks Richard, I will keep the self-pacing on high priority.