Author Topic: What is your strangest kundalini symptom?  (Read 4042 times)

solo

What is your strangest kundalini symptom?
« on: February 09, 2009, 05:16:05 AM »
I bet most of us have had the headaches, rashes, excess heat, insomnia, and a variety of other symptoms from time to time.  What do you consider to be the strangest symptoms that you attribute to kundalini energy?  And please don't be offended anyone, this is really just an attempt to be light hearted and to bond.

Me?  I would say that the oddest ones to me are electromagnetic in nature.  No matter where I go, it seems that lights flicker around me a lot.  My PC makes strange sounds around me.  But the strangest is probably my watch.

My Timex digital watch makes a beep at around the same time every hour.  Almost like clockwork [:)]  A year ago, it caused my old watch to beep at 59 minutes past the hour.  Then I got a new watch and it didn't happen to this one.  3 weeks ago the new watch started doing it do.  The new watch started beeping  at 57 minutes after the hour every hour 3 weeks ago.  Today it is beeping at 56 minutes and 44 seconds after the hour.  

My theory is that as the energy cycles through my body, it causes my watch to beep as it passes the watch.  As more cleansing happens and more blocks get released, it can pass through my system faster, causing the the watch to beep more frequently.  

Neat but strange nonetheless!

Aussieawakened

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 05:48:13 AM »
not so much strangest but i do get amused every time i turn the music player on my phone when it is in my pocket

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:06:46 AM »
Cold body, yet sweating palms and soles of feet.  I have this fairly consistantly.

Love,
Carson[^]

solo

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 08:06:45 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Cold body, yet sweating palms and soles of feet.  I have this fairly consistantly.

Love,
Carson[^]

Hey, I have a similar symptom but I have a hot body with cold hands and cold feet!

CarsonZi

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 08:10:37 AM »
Yeah it can reverse.  And I should mention that hands and feet are also cold while they are sweating...it is my WHOLE body that is cold, yet I still manage to somehow be sweating....I went to a doctor semi-recently about this actually and they are still blaming it on the fact that I came off methadone in October of last year.  So they are no help!  haha

Love,
Carson[^]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 08:11:13 AM by CarsonZi »

solo

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 12:41:39 AM »
Carson...If you are ever in Richmond, VA, let me know.  You are a person I would love to meet.  You just send off such an optimistic vibe.  Almost child like.  And I mean that in a good, not bad way.

CarsonZi

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 03:01:45 AM »
Will do brother solo!  Would love to meet someday!

Also want to say I experienced one of the wierdest K symptoms yet during meditation last night...at one point, I actually FELT 1 single tastebud on the very tip of my tongue get swollen...it happened over the course of about 7 seconds....I was in Kechari Stage 1, and I could feel the energy flowing through my tongue into my head, but this seemed to irritate the taste bud on the tip of my tongue...this was a bit of a new one for me....anyone had anything like this happen to them before?  (not that it matters, just curious)  Oh and the swollen taste bud went back to normal about 2 hours later while at work.  So weird!

Love,
Carson[^]

solo

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 05:07:30 AM »
I had a strange one last night too!  It was my evening meditation.  I am sitting with my eyes closed and doing mantra meditation when the lights starts flickering.  My eyes aren't open, but I can tell the lights are flickering, then I hear a hissing sound.  Almost like it was coming from inside of me. It was just a few seconds, then it ended.

CarsonZi

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 05:11:17 AM »
Was steam coming from your ears?[:p] Haha.

Lili

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »
1. During the night I wake up and see something like a big spider made up of light on the ceiling or wall. Last time it happened it was more like a bundle of big light strings moving. At first this was freaking me out as I thought there is sth really in the room but not any more.

2. Cold or warm currents on the inside of my skull.

3. The tip of my nose tingles and vibrates from the inside during the day.

FYI--I don't do drugs, smoke pot or drink alcohol so I'm not hallucinating!

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 12:42:38 AM »
I have seen that quite a few times over the years. In a dark room a spider made of light is lowering itself on a web towards me. I always get scared when it gets close, or I turn on the light and it disappears.

Another symptom is I feel an area of my body is warm like the sun is shining on it. usually on my legs. But when I touch it with my hand it is not warm. Take away the hand and it is warm again.

Lili

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 12:47:55 AM »
Gee thanks Ether--weird isn't it--I got really scared the first few times I got this with the lowering spider--because it really looks tangible I thought there is a real spider in the flat I was living in that comes out at night. Was scared to go back to sleep!

emc

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 01:32:21 AM »
The spider is a great symbol of the Feminine weaving the web of Life! It's a lot of good powers in it. Congrats to you both, having such powerful experiences! The spider promises something new and fresh - it's the creator! [:)] Perhaps that knowledge will make you less afraid next time!?

Lili

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 02:03:46 AM »
Thx EMC--it can be scary in the beginning as Ether pointed out--wait till it shows up on your ceiling [;)]. At least he wasn't stupid enough to think there is real big animal in the room like i did [:o)]. In my case last time I got a bigger thing made up of light strings that looked more like a moving plant which was far less scary.

Such a relief we can discuss this around here--imagine going to the office and saying--folks--I see a spider made up of light that lowers itself toward me [:D][:D]

emc

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 08:22:57 AM »
I think the spider wants to come and eat you! Why not let it? [:)] I was eaten by a spider in a vision once and it was terrifying first, and very, very pleasant later...  [;)] In shamanism it's a common way to enter the other worlds, to get visions of being eaten by a spider (=have the ego eaten up) and find yourself aware and ALIVE on the other side... Finding freedom!