Author Topic: What is your strangest kundalini symptom?  (Read 4044 times)

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
What is your strangest kundalini symptom?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 08:52:27 AM »
In what I have read about shamanism it is common to be eaten or ripped apart limb from limb and put back together, often having stones or crystals inserted into the body in different spots but I've never heard of being eaten by a spider...usually a spirit in what I have read and heard spoken of.  Sometimes a larger predatory animal.  What is your reference for the spider eating story emc? (besides personal experience of course[;)])

Love,
Carson[^]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 09:02:04 AM by CarsonZi »

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:13 AM »
I will try to remember that; I didn't know what would happen if the spider touched me.
It was scary for me because I often see things in the dark, and living things have light. So I assumed it was a real spider. But I am not afraid of real spiders anymore, so I'll give it a go.
I had an experience with a real spider, where i was scared, then at the same time it retreated in a way that let me know it was scared of me, and as it looked at me i knew we were the same. That got rid of my fear of them.

emc

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 05:39:07 PM »
My references are two shaman friends of mine who have been very long time in the business. [:)]

Lili

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 12:17:33 AM »
Interesting way to look at it. [:)]

The thing is that at least my spider is not big enough to eat me--it looks pretty big (size of a tennis ball maybe, sometimes bigger).

Will try not to freak out from fear if it shows up again and will tell you what happened.

Parallax

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 02:24:13 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced these sort of symptoms. But here are the strangest kundalini things so far listed in no particular order:

1) For the last 2 weeks every time I look in the mirror I have the head of a golden retriever. The kids think its funny, but its hard to tell if my hair is combed properly

2)I get the condition commonly refered to as "hot dog fingers". Sometimes with the buns, sometimes without.

3) My feet sometimes burst into flames. Not good for the shoes. Or the carpet.

4) Yesterday I spent most of the day being chased around the neighborhood by a giant Abraham Lincoln with 6ft long legs

5) I can shoot lightning bolts out of my eyes

Is this unusual? What is this self-pacing thing I keep hearing about?

[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

Lili

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 09:23:17 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

4) Yesterday I spent most of the day being chased around the neighborhood by a giant Abraham Lincoln with 6ft long legs

[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

Hi Parallax--you are in big trouble and need to ramp up your practice immediately.[:o)] Seeing Abe Lincoln is a clear sign of lazy bum practice so practice diligently until you get positive feedback, such as visions of being chased around by Cindy Crawford [;)]

Lili

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 09:37:28 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by emc

I think the spider wants to come and eat you! Why not let it? [:)]

Hi EMC,

Tried your method the other day--did not get scared and what happened is that as the spider was coming down the wall towards me it got smaller along the way and disappeared completely before reaching me. This repeated several times. Thx for the advice! Lili

Parallax

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 01:02:27 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Lili

quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

Hi Parallax--you are in big trouble and need to ramp up your practice immediately.[:o)] Seeing Abe Lincoln is a clear sign of lazy bum practice so practice diligently until you get positive feedback, such as visions of being chased around by Cindy Crawford [;)]

I might never come out of meditation [;)]

Parallax

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »
In all seriousness...something that has happened a couple times recently. I have gone to wash my hands in the restroom at work and got a small shock when the water first touched my hand. Kind of like the shock you get from static electricity when you slide your feet on the carpet with your socks and then touch someone...

It might have just been static, but I was wearing rubber soled shoes, the bathroom has a tiled floor, and I touched the metal handle to the door going into the restroom on the way in. First time it happened I thought...that's strange and didn't give it any thought...but the 2nd or 3rd time this thread immediately popped into my mind so I thought I'd share

May not be kundalini, but this has never ever happened to me before last week...hopefully I don't electrocute myself everytime I wash my hands...

krcqimpro1

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »
Hi Parallax, about your "shocking" experience, have you checked at the tap in your own home ? It could be a leaky current in your office bathroom, with the plumbing not being properly "earthed'. I have had tis happen to me and found it was leaking electricity!

By thw way, did you opt to receive Shaktipath on 8th Feb. The next date is 30th Sep.

Krish

Etherfish

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »
It sounds like static electricity. The conditions you describe would happen with static. A doorknob won't discharge static because it isn't connected to earth, but plumbing is.

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »
Hi paralax
Agree with krcqimpro1, it most likely means the plumbing is not earthed, as it should be.
It also points to the potential for a dangerous electric shock if the leakage got greater.
Would suggest it be investigated for safety reasons by an electrition.

Etherfish

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 11:54:24 PM »
Possible but very unlikely that the plumbing is not earthed ('grounded' in the US). I'm a master electrician. It would happen also because of static, and the plumbing is the only thing tha IS earthed!
If it was an electrical problem caused by improper grounding of the plumbing it would continue to shock him as long as he touched it, not quickly go away.
Nothing wrong with having it checked of course, but you could check yourself for static; under the same conditions, instead of going to the sink, touch a metal part of something electrical - metal screw on the light switch or light fixture. You should get the same small static discharge. Then touch the plumbing, and there should be nothing.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 11:58:45 PM by Etherfish »

Parallax

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 12:58:09 PM »
Thanks for the responses all!! At least I know I won't get zapped everytime I hop into the shower [:o)]

Krish, wasn't able to do the Shaktipat due to my schedule...how did it go for you??

Divineis

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »
Hmm, I once didn't see a tree where there was one, but I think my eyes were playing tricks on me. I used to meditate in that tree, so that was... kinda weird.

Then there's the feeling of your brain splitting in half, that's always ermm... nice heh.

oh and, all the pretty colors that tie up into our good intentions, pretty pretty colors :) hehe. Gotta love the green unconditional stuff shooting out of the head :D. I must say, one can start feeling like a super hero when you start seeing that stuff heh.