Author Topic: Long-distance uncertainty  (Read 1432 times)

maheswari

Long-distance uncertainty
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 05:14:08 AM »
quote:
I started dating Mr. Whippoorwill some twenty-some-odd years ago, and I'm still dating him today because he was the only guy who was perfectly content with me exactly as I was. Everyone else wanted me to change in some large or small way to fit their idea of how I should be. I didn't marry any of those guys.

hahaha

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 11:46:26 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by karl
Both made me miserable and anxious, but I realised that was really making me miserable was the inability to accept the fantasies however they manifested.

Superb. That is very helpful. You're the king of acceptance, Karl. You wear a jeweled crown made of acceptance diamonds. _/\\_ I bow to you, Karl, King of Acceptance.

quote:
Originally posted by whippoorwill
I started dating Mr. Whippoorwill some twenty-some-odd years ago, and I'm still dating him today because he was the only guy who was perfectly content with me exactly as I was. Everyone else wanted me to change in some large or small way to fit their idea of how I should be. I didn't marry any of those guys.

Ahhh...exactly as you are. Refreshing. To thine ownself be true. That is the trick. One time, when I was a pitcher in little league baseball, I wasn't doing that well, so I decided to change my style in an effort to imitate a better pitcher. But it didn't help. So I went back to my natural style and just refined it. That's always stuck with me. Be yourself. Throw your throw. If it's meant to be, there will be a natural flow with not much effort. Thanks, whippoorwill.

An abudance of wisdom in these forums. [^]

SeySorciere

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 08:15:24 PM »
BT - do not fret. I am still free. Totally gorgeous and sexy [:D][:D][:D]

[:p]

Sey

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »
Yowsers! [:I] I like your style, Sey. [;)]  _/\\_  I bow to the shakti energy...to the divine feminine within. [:p]