Author Topic: Next Move  (Read 671 times)

sirderrick

Next Move
« on: January 19, 2011, 09:14:18 PM »
Hi I will try to make this fast. First Thanks for letting me be here. I recently went through the whole relationship thing kind of but I was very hurt and I started the mantra Om Namah Shivaya. I only cry and experience a lot of pain then it goes away then I try to keep going.
I kept it up still painful then I gave a man lunch money who asked for spare money. I never saw him go into the store.
Then yesterday after a whole morning of saying this to myself and forgiving everything and everybody I noticed that I was not saying it. It was actually playing over and over in my head. When I noticed this I suddenly had a moment of bliss that was accompanied by crying but I could not stop smiling and laughing.

So what happened?

I know I have a lot to do. I don't hate her but she is gone and I get it. I'm working on me so that if there is a next time I will be better equipped to deal emotionally.

So what next?
Thanks
Derrick[:)]

karl

Next Move
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 11:54:27 PM »
Yes, working on your self is good. Forgive yourself first. It is not necessary to try and handle things emotionally, only to accept things as they really are.

You are not a robot and you should accept those emotions equally and gratefully. It is the emotions that propelled you to meditate in the first place.

sirderrick

Next Move
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 06:49:35 PM »
Thank You Karl. I will try and take that with me today.