Author Topic: cranio-sacral AGAIN  (Read 843 times)

Manipura

• http://www.meghitchcock.com
cranio-sacral AGAIN
« on: March 05, 2006, 10:26:11 AM »
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I'm going to once again highly recommend cranio-sacral therapy for anyone who feels that their energy is stuck.  I had a session yesterday, and by the time the practitioner was finished working on me, my spine was buzzing from base to crown. I could feel the energy moving and sparkling up and down my spine, and today, when I'm quiet and still, I can still feel it.  

The experience is:  This is the way I should always feel; this is my birthright.  I have such clarity after a session, and my environment has a dynamic, engaged quality.  This generally lasts for a few days, during which time I work with it to try to sustain it as long as possible.  It's also a great heart-opener, if you're in need of that.

I'd be so happy if someone who experiences their energy as dormant would give it a try and let me know how it works for you.  If nothing else, it'll keep me from plugging it so much.  And no, I'm not getting a kick-back for my endorsement.  [:)]

Frank-in-SanDiego

cranio-sacral AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 02:30:36 PM »
Hari OM
~~~~~~~

So Meg, how to do this? and is it a offering by a group? You have mentioned it before. Are they in San Diego area? and cost?

Thx

agnir satyam rtam brhat
Frank in San-Diego