Author Topic: benifits from AYP?  (Read 751 times)

nirmal

benifits from AYP?
« on: October 24, 2010, 09:08:28 PM »
Hello everybody,
I have had incredible benifits from AYP, and would like to hear from you with the benifits it has given you.

In 2005 I experienced a powerful surge of kundalini from my root to crown chakra, which, for me, was a spiritual awakening. I was practicing AYP and kundalini yoga.

I am bipolar,(mood shifts, up and down)and since I have re-started AYP in May of last year, I have had not a single mood fluctutaion! This is a miracle for me!

At first I noticed these spirit-like beings, but now I don´t. Now I am aware of a loving presence that is very comforting. There is a flow to my life where everything flows into place without me having to do anything. And the things Yogani describes in his lessons what can happen, for me, do happen! All of this brings me such joy! I guess you could say I am full of Bhakti! This is silly, but sometimes I feel like I am sitting on a petal of a lotus flower!lol!

There´s much more, but I´m think there is not enough room here to write it all!

Love and light,
nirmal[:)]

rce

benifits from AYP?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 11:27:51 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nirmal

There´s much more, but I´m think there is not enough room here to write it all!

Hi nirmal.  I would like to hear more if you want to share.  Thanks.

nirmal

benifits from AYP?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 12:02:05 AM »
O.K. rce,

I´ll put it to paper and get back to you in a couple of days.

Thanks,

nirmal

benifits from AYP?
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 09:45:02 PM »
O.K. Remember these are found in the lessons and are experienced in the day, outside of practices. Pure bliss consciousness. Heavenly. Prana  sensations throughout the body. From places of fear to an unshakeable calm and peace. The practice of Amaroli to enhance spirituality. It also helps physically and for topical skin treatments. I believe in
"one" with all of the world and beyond. That Mother Earth and all that is on it is alive. To respect and have reverence for all.
Psychiatric stabilisation.
Changing perceptions in the way of seeing things than did before. A growing awareness. etc., etc., etc., !

Hope this helped.

Love and light

cosmic

benifits from AYP?
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 03:35:40 AM »
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing that, nirmal  [:)]

Love
cosmic

rce

benifits from AYP?
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 04:08:24 AM »
Thanks nirmal, your response is much appreciated.