Author Topic: From Anandatandava  (Read 41291 times)

Katrine

• http://katrinekristiansen.com/
From Anandatandava
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 07:53:33 PM »
Hi anandatandava and nandhi

We are blessed to have both of you with us.

Heartly welcome anandatandava [:D] I can't even imagine what you must have gone through in order to be where you are today...you must be very courageous....and have suffered much to reach this level of compassion......thank you for sharing with us [:)]

quote:
Is the experience of “flame-forms” from hand mudras, a common occurrence?

I don't know.
But over the past year....during healing sessions....where the hands flow app 20 cm or more over the body of the one on the bench.....it feels as if the inside of the hands....that it is the same as the heart......they are completely empty....voidlike.....and yet the streaming through "runs through" the inner hand space with love.....that is what it feels like...like a velvety flame of love....
Also.....during dialogues with clients or during satsang.....the same emptiness is felt in the forehead.....the Ajna here is not fully open....so don't literally see yet what the heart knows.....but the intelligence that is also in the light.....it too streams through a void.....
Now....coming back to that void....it feels like a father-like essence here....and it is possible to "single it out" from everything i look at now.....all is this essence....it is both the background and the foreground of everything.....
Earlier I saw only the shine from everything....that is always here....but the shine is coming from this essence.....and when staying with it....it seems that the love that it is has only barely been sensed here......like only a microscopic "soundhue" of it has been touched upon....

And so I wondered.....it feels as if it is the love and the shine that together is the lovejoy......and this lovejoy is in the light as an intelligence that knows itself into form......

Is it this you mean when you say "flame-forms"?

Also....there is always aching in the middle of the head here.....like a "swelling" inside......every time there is a rise in the frequency of the light....there is a corresponding swelling....and I can literally feel how other parts of the brain become "activated"....like "rooms opening"......
During surges of ecstatic conductivity....it is very palpable how the whole brain is "wired"...how the light travels along the wires..and how it always comes down and lands in heart and is experienced as love there. Right before giving satsangs (don't know why this is?) usually the night before...the light travels all the way down to a ...portal....above and oustide....of the navle.....this too is like a huge empty room that I sense only the microscopic  beginning of (compared to what it is in essence)....when the light reaches there...the love melts itself into..... immense power and indescribable peace at the same time....

a picture of the ancient fire-
http://www.sensitiveplanet.com/category.jhtm?cid=1068

I was very moved by the alive drawing....thank you nandhi for sharing the creativeness flowing from you.....
Looking at the picture.....it explained something that I have pondered......I see that there is no flame from the heart in that picture.....but from the hands....and from the belly.....it is like a message of compassion.....compassionate hands that are willing to take action being moved by the flame.....this allows much more flaming...(sorry for not finding the right words in English [:)])

...oh....
Nandhi? Can I ask you.....what is the connection between the belly and the heart and the Ajna? It seems here that Ajna is Vision.....heart is Knowing (the substance in the cavity behind the breat bone feels...this is how it knows)..and belly is.......Being...the power to create??

Before receiving and giving healings....the hands "turn themselves on" ....this is how i know that a healing is called for....they just start buzzing.....and they also "turn themselves off" spontaneously....
When the hands were activated 12 years ago....after the first 7 days where they were constantly buzzing.....they would buzz whenever I felt joy or love....this is how it started....

So hands express heart.....?

Hands IS heart

ok...enough rambling.....[:)]

Considering that all is One....it is amazing how many words can run out of this  head trying to make sense of something that is forever non-graspable ...*lol*....

Will be quiet now....
Thank you both [:D]

anandatandava2

From Anandatandava
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 10:54:08 PM »
Hearing your responses I wept. And wept. And wep[t. I had been chiding myself for sounding too pedagogic, but you all saw into my true self. I was not raised to know love, but once having discovered it, I value iot above all else. Finding AYP is a homecoming of the heart, the resolving chord of a long searching song, and no one could value the gift more.

After regaining my composure, I felt for a moment like a nude in church among all you fine people. Then I laughed, realizing as a love-addled child, clothing was optional. (kidding!)

Seriously, though, your welcome was ambrosia to a starving heart, for I have been alone in a packed crowd for a very long time. My social skills are a bit stunted, and I don't yet know the full customs of AYP, this opulent new land and culture. Also, I am still a provincial bumpkin and homeless stray. My heart cries to be housebroken, and my fur smoothed in one direction. Please guide me to worthiness as you would a puppy or your own bliss consciousness.

Natiste

miguel

From Anandatandava
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 03:46:05 AM »
anandatandava,wish you all the best in your path.[:)]

Yonatan

From Anandatandava
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 07:48:36 AM »
Welcome and may you have a wonder-filled and wonderful path [:)]

Love and Happiness,

Yonatan

cosmic_troll

From Anandatandava
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 10:00:57 AM »
Anandatandava, your presence here is both inspiring and humbling. You have a precious opportunity to find what many out here in the world have not... Freedom.

Wishing you the best on your journey.

With Love
cosmic

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
From Anandatandava
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 12:49:56 PM »
Clothing is optional in these forums. I usually put on a polyester clown suit and a big red rubber nose, and not one person has objected yet!

Katrine

From Anandatandava
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 05:58:01 PM »
Hi anandatandava

quote:
My heart cries to be housebroken, and my fur smoothed in one direction. Please guide me to worthiness as you would a puppy or your own bliss consciousness.

Natiste

Natiste...is it Spanish? [:)]

quote:
Seriously, though, your welcome was ambrosia to a starving heart, for I have been alone in a packed crowd for a very long time

I can't imagine what it must be like.....to stay alit in all that darkness. Bless you.

Know that.....if your heart cries...it is already housebroken anandatandava.....

And you were never not worthy.

Please continue to share, and know that no guidence compares to that which is given from that which is already alit within you. Or...as Yogani puts it: The guru is in you.

All the best with your practices!

And may you stay like a "provincial bumpkin and homeless stray".....because blessed are the poor in spirit....and home is after all wherever you are at any given moment [:)]

May your night be bright [|)]

miguel

From Anandatandava
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »
Dear katrine:

quote:
Natiste...is it Spanish?

No,(this Is the first time i hear this word).It sounds like other language...like namaste and that kind of words,i think...

quote:
blessed are the poor in spirit....and home is after all wherever you are at any given moment

I love it[:)]
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:01:45 PM by miguel »

Akasha

From Anandatandava
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 12:01:32 AM »
quote:
My heart cries to be housebroken, and my fur smoothed in one direction. Please guide me to worthiness as you would a puppy or your own bliss consciousness.

You've certainly got a gift or flair for language..

You sound preety enlightened to me.Reading your posts makes me feel like a hamster without a home who's tussled and tossed all his straw bedding for the night out his cage.

I prostarate my hamster toes in front of your divine lotus puppy feet.[:p]

quote:
and my fur smoothed in one direction.
This hamster's fur is all ruffled but longs for the same

as has been said beofre, the only bars are in your mind. and most folk "out " here are caged animals.

you certainly bring a delightful divine chuckle with your inspired contributions here.
 having ayp and this site is like a huge bonus.yoga can offer much light in the sometimes strange and mysterious journey of life.
[8D]
i wonder how you got into ayp.perhaps in the local library. or  studied yoga for years.  have thought of buying a few copies of yogani's books for my local jail.maybe when i generate more revenue.yogani's path looks safe,logical and clear.it looks like it tries not to miss any stone  left unturned and unchecked.

(i was a bit worried about ending up injail myself a few months back, but there you go. strange things happen..and life can sometimes be rather unpredictable.)
enjoy the ride. you're definitely a  funny rather hilarious guy, that's for sure.

i can feel your vibrations from here.

miguel

From Anandatandava
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 03:07:18 AM »
[:)] i love your post akasha.Thanks for sharing your sinceres and direct words with brother anandatandava and us.

anandatandava2

From Anandatandava
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 06:46:01 AM »
Sorry, natiste was totally my typo. It was late, I had been doodling. Wasn't trying to be coy or make you guess at anything.

Thanks for all your responses. I'm sure more is forthcoming from

Anandatandava

emc

From Anandatandava
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 07:33:58 AM »
Hi anandatandava,

The prison is lucky to have you in it! [:)] I am convinced you grace everyone there with your presence. I can sense your presence all over the place here! Your thoughts around your "unworthiness" is luckily not corresponding to your actual divine radiance![;)]

I work in a school for adults (from 17 and up) and sometimes students never have time to finish their studies because they have to go to prison for something they did BEFORE they decided to shape up and start studying... they sort of get caught up by their past in a very inconvenient way because the system works so slowly. I have had the thought "I should give them Yogani's DM book before they go"... but never did that... you inspire me to actually go to action and do that next time someone has to go!

Thank you so much for your participation in forum! You are an inspiration!

Love, emc

PS: Oh, and by the way... my right hand has the habit of flying up and "beam" people with that burning flame when it finds it suitable. The stream almost always goes to the other person's third eye. I'm glad to hear about your wonderful experiences! [:o)][:D]

Akasha

From Anandatandava
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 09:05:41 AM »
Welcome Home Anandatandava
Great to be here,
You sound like an interesting character with much wisdom & experience to share.I know prisons can be quite brutalising places-but one can have AYP wheerever one is- that is the beauty of it.You do radiate a fantastically bright light.

Your question is pretty interesting.More research on it's way.

with humiility and deep gratitude,

Brother Akasha
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 09:26:45 AM by Akasha »

nandhi

• http://www.nandhi.com
From Anandatandava
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2009, 04:45:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

I was very moved by the alive drawing....thank you nandhi for sharing the creativeness flowing from you.....
Looking at the picture.....it explained something that I have pondered......I see that there is no flame from the heart in that picture.....but from the hands....and from the belly.....it is like a message of compassion.....compassionate hands that are willing to take action being moved by the flame.....this allows much more flaming...(sorry for not finding the right words in English )

...oh....
Nandhi? Can I ask you.....what is the connection between the belly and the heart and the Ajna? It seems here that Ajna is Vision.....heart is Knowing (the substance in the cavity behind the breat bone feels...this is how it knows)..and belly is.......Being...the power to create??

Before receiving and giving healings....the hands "turn themselves on" ....this is how i know that a healing is called for....they just start buzzing.....and they also "turn themselves off" spontaneously....
When the hands were activated 12 years ago....after the first 7 days where they were constantly buzzing.....they would buzz whenever I felt joy or love....this is how it started....

So hands express heart.....?

Hands IS heart

aum

divine katrine,

glad you go by experience and hence the happiness in replying to your thoughts.

the heart to dissolve into is samadhi. the spirit dances as the crown awakening and then with tapas resides in the third eye. here comes the knowing of purpose.

each breath in awareness of purpose, we are the spirit unfolding a human reality as source instrument with the heart of knowing being the blessings of action- the hands radiant blessings. the muladhara fire awake and ascended above the navel to transcend the body and mind of limited. the ancient presence each breathless breath that we are.

all in the awake joys of the journey!
anandatandava is an apt name form of joyous momentum. is it not wonderful to find words for the the amazing experience as it all unfolds? this pathway holds all auspiciousness and the immense freedom- gratitude for sharing it with us.

blessings. shared blessings.

aum
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 05:13:04 PM by nandhi »

Katrine

From Anandatandava
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »
Lovely nandhi [:)]

quote:
the ancient presence each breathless breath that we are.

Thank you and bless you....