Author Topic: Prayers?  (Read 929 times)

gumpi

Prayers?
« on: November 18, 2008, 05:59:56 AM »
My Dad had a heart attack earlier today.  I was fortunate to be with him at the time and the place we were in because the ambulance took him to a good hospital where he got worked on quickly and in a new way.  He seems stabilised now.

I just wondered if anyone out there prays for others.  This is the third time in 7 years he has been in hospital.  First for suspected angina, then for leggionares disease and now.  I think he is very stressed out.

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
Prayers?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 06:45:05 AM »
Hi Gumpi,

I am very sorry to hear of your father's ailing health.  When I was younger I used to live with my grandparents for a while, and my grandpa woke me up one night having a heart attack and it was very scary for me.  I had to drive him to the hospital where he had quadrupal bypass surgery.  In my grandpa's case this had actually been his second heart attack, and he has had 3 since then as well.  But he still smokes a pack or two of smokes a day and at least a gallon of wine daily as well so this is really to be expected I guess.  I will include both of you in my prayers in hopes of a speedy and full recovery.  Hopefully they will figure out soon exactly what the problem is.  Keep us posted.

Love,
Carson[^]

riptiz

Prayers?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 09:16:39 AM »
Hi Gumpi,
I will send healing to your dad. If you put him on the samyama healing list he will also get from those who particpate.
L&L
Dave

gumpi

Prayers?
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 11:15:41 AM »
carson and dave, thank you so much for your thoughts and considerations.  It means much.

LOL (lots of love)

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
Prayers?
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 12:44:21 PM »
sure, I will.

VIL

Prayers?
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 01:29:55 PM »
Sorry to hear about what your father is going through gumpi. My prayers are with him, you, and your family.

I will also send out healing his way.

LOLAH (Lots of love and health):

[:)]

VIL

k123

Prayers?
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 09:30:03 PM »
Sorry to hear that gumpi, my prayers are with your dad and you

Kathy

newpov

Prayers?
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 03:46:06 AM »
I have basis for thinking my prayers are effectual in anything, but gumpi, I wish for you all comfort in whatever the divine appoints to meet the needs of your situation and your Dad's.

NagoyaSea

Prayers?
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 04:41:10 PM »
Blessings and healing to your father and to you Gumpi. May this thought flow through all that is and be realized.

in light and love,
Kathy

neli

Prayers?
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 08:58:56 PM »

Gumpi,

Sorry to hear that about your dad, my prayers and healings are with him and with you.

in Metta
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

My Dad had a heart attack earlier today.  I was fortunate to be with him at the time and the place we were in because the ambulance took him to a good hospital where he got worked on quickly and in a new way.  He seems stabilised now.

I just wondered if anyone out there prays for others.  This is the third time in 7 years he has been in hospital.  First for suspected angina, then for leggionares disease and now.  I think he is very stressed out.

gumpi

Prayers?
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 11:13:51 PM »
Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers.  He is like normal again now.  I think his bad lifestyle contributed to this but it had more to do with stress.  Cheers.