Author Topic: Growth  (Read 1502 times)

Katrine

• http://katrinekristiansen.com/
Growth
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »
quote:
I feel there is - at all times (at all nows) - a tension point in my life. This tension point always involves an issue that has within itself a..... potential of greater surrender to the Shine.

I just have to add that the communicating in this topic and that of the forced celibacy topic (the link on top of this topic) just resolved my current tension issue.

Everyting just fell into place and I understand what my heart wants now [:)]

Thank you so much, Louis, Carson, Goddessinside, Yogibear and Christi. This forum is such a treasure of hearts ready to help. I am very grateful.

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
Growth
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 04:59:36 AM »
That is so wonderful to hear Katrine!  It is like returning home for the first time after many years abroad.  I feel honored to be here as you (and I) break through issues like this.  You are a blessing and an inspiration to us all.  (wish there was a "smiley" heart, I put one right here *)

Love,
CarsonZi
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 05:11:26 AM by CarsonZi »

Katrine

• http://katrinekristiansen.com/
Growth
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »
Thank you Carson [:)]

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
Growth
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 01:06:44 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

quote:
I feel there is - at all times (at all nows) - a tension point in my life. This tension point always involves an issue that has within itself a..... potential of greater surrender to the Shine.

I just have to add that the communicating in this topic and that of the forced celibacy topic (the link on top of this topic) just resolved my current tension issue.

Everyting just fell into place and I understand what my heart wants now [:)]

Thank you so much, Louis, Carson, Goddessinside, Yogibear and Christi. This forum is such a treasure of hearts ready to help. I am very grateful.

Thank you Katrine, your openess and honest inquiry here is, as Carson says, a blessing and inspiration for us all here.
[:)]

yogibear

Growth
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 06:44:06 AM »
Hi Katrine,

quote:
Katrine:

I am laughing again...because I ordered that very book earlier today

What a coincidence! [:)]

Co-incident. Karma.

quote:
Carson:

It's hard to say if any decision is right or wrong but if it leads you forwards, even in an indirect route, I think it HAS to be the right decision.

With regards to decision making, I like Yogi Ramacharaka's reconciliation of intuition and intellect:

"Intuition may transcend intellect, but it never contradicts it."

I cannot authoritively say that this is true..... but it sounds good. [:)]

And, from my point of view, I think our decisions are always "right," no matter how "wrong" they may seem at the time.

quote:
Louis:

Thank you Katrine, your openess and honest inquiry here is, as Carson says, a blessing and inspiration for us all here.

Thank you all.

Best, yb.