Author Topic: Shakti-Shiva and the gifts.  (Read 3821 times)

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
Shakti-Shiva and the gifts.
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 01:14:38 AM »
TI said:
quote:
I recall reading about two separate teachings which say that kundalini lives in the center of the earth and comes upwards through the body when activated. Personally, I don't believe that because I've activated kundalini while sitting on a silk blanket; the silk blanket should have stopped the earth's magnetic influence. As well, the majority of the texts that I've read (B Gita included) state that the energy comes from the base of the spine or the perenium, not the center of the earth..
Hi TI
It is quite common for the kundalini to rise up through the feet, through the legs and up the body.
The main chakra for stating the kundalini is the base chakra at the end of the spine. But our whole body is full of chakras and the feet also have chakras.
In my experiencing the Divine Mother resides in everything, it is at the centre of everything. It is at the centre of the Earth and equally at the centre of each molecure in the earth, each molecule and atom in our bodies - in fact you could say for all tense and purposes that we are the earth. This is also what it feels like at times.

Neli, apart from not liking some aspects of your purification I get the impression that you are not in distress, that you are not overloading.
If you have read the lessons on self-pacing and overload then you will have a feel of how it works. Self-pacing is something many systems do not incorporate and somthing I am personally very thankful to AYP for the awareness of this.
So you can determine through your own awareness how you go in a way that suits you best.
All the siddhis/gifts you are experiencing are purification and the way to keep safe with this is to self-pace. It seems also that you may have a good intuition for this yourself - you have the set of tools available in the lessons if you need them.
As the purification goes on it will eventually become more subtle and more in the background and things will also change and transform, as they are now.
So take heart and follow your own guru - as Yogani says the guru is in you.[:)]

Keep us posted how you go[:)]

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 01:45:56 AM »
Hi Neli,

I agree 100% with Sparkle. Normally in AYP meditators are advised to stay away from the crown chakra with practices until a late stage, and then to only go to the crown very gradually, taking many precautions. But you seem to be beyond that stage, so I wouldn't worry much. It does seem that you have a fear of levitation, and you don't like objects moving around.

I am sure that with your ability you can overcome these fears. I have only experienced levitation a few times, and I was terrified the first time, and pretty scared the second, so I know where you are coming from. All I can say is, trust in God and surrender. I have never heard of anyone being physically damaged by levitating. You should just come back down again. [:)]

The meditation that TI mentioned is one that I have been doing for a few years and it is not for grounding. It is a very powerful kundalini and chakra activation meditation.

Personally, I see the energy that comes up from the earth through the feet and legs as the earth energy, and the energy that rises from the kanda chakra (just above muladhara) as the kundalini energy. The energy that comes down through the crown I also call kundalini, in this case the "descending kundalini" or "paramatma light". Shiva is (in my mind) the silence in which everything is created and dissolves.

If I were you I would carry on with your practices as you are, but read all the main lessons on this website. I did, and I found it invaluble, simply as a way of understanding what is going on inside, and outside, and everywhere.[:)]

I found this website after my first levitation experience when I was pretty shaken, and the next day I typed "levitation" into google in an internet cafe, and this site came up.

Christi

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2008, 02:45:35 PM »
Hi neli [:)]

quote:
Originally posted by neli

Are you telling me that the energy that comes up from the earth is not the K energy? but another one ?

Yes. Actually, I thought that the Tummo Reiki book had mentioned that earth energy is kundalini energy, but upon re-reading it, it is very clear: The earth energy comes up and helps to uncoil kundalini's coils at the perenium so that kundalini may rise up the spine, but the earth energy is not the kundalini. (This book also has a meditation that joins the Divine Energy with the Earth Energy at the heart chakra. When I performed this meditation, I felt a loving ray of energy arise from the earth, but it is different from kundalini energy. )  
  I realize that both Sparkle and Christi have their own opinions about what kundalini is and their lights shine more brightly than mine, so please keep that in mind. [:)] However, in my humble opinion, the classic kundalini (in very many books and publishings) is a coiled force at the base of the spine. And Shiva is the crown. [:D]

quote:

Sometimes I feel the nectar pouring down in a rough way, like crowling or waving, but very small waves, very strange, but its a liquid, and its thick. (I have felt this just once)

This reminds me of what I experienced after being annointed by the Holy Ghost. It felt like someone poured honey on the top of my head and it slowly oozed down on the inside of my head. After that I could speak in tongues.. That was top-down, not bottoms up. But definately, liquid light oozing downwards. :)
  When I do a heart meditation, the tingles that are released from my heart are very nice. I enjoy them a lot. I think they help open the heart. I'm learning how to direct them to body parts and people..

quote:

I have read about the meditation you have mentioned, a similar one, in the K-teachers link, its a good one, but it supposed to be for being grounded.

As Christi explained, that meditation is not for grounding. The first time I did that meditation, my crown melted wonderfully and I took the white light all the way down to the base of the spine. When kundalini came up about 4 inches from the base, it felt like I was having 100 orgasms at once! By the end of the meditation, I was three feet outside of the back of my body watching the 'snake' feed on the crown (which appeared like a funnel of white liquid light). So, I believe in the merits of concentration, visualization, using willpower and determination.

quote:

Well I think and hope that the telekinesis have lessened a little on me, cause last time, I began the meditation and the doors began to move, but only a couple of times, so I was like if "unaware", and it went....I mean, it stopped, but sometimes I cannot stop the manifestation of telekinesis, but the best thing is not to put attention, until it is unbeareable, but the moving of things doesn't worries me a lot...

Have you tried meditating while wrapped in a silk blanket yet?

quote:

But I never force anything, or concentrate in a meditation, I only do the mudras, with my fingers, then open my hands.

With what you have told me, I can see that you have not nor have any intention of trying to voluntarily control these energies.

I have been reading "This House Is On Fire"  by Shri Anandi Ma and your story reminds me of Anandi Ma's story. She would enter samadhi at a very young age and stay there for hours. The reason it reminds me of your story is because Anandi Ma would just go into these states and Dhyanyogi was very concerned that unless Anandi Ma learned how to control the energies she would not realize her full potential. Here are some quotes:
quote:

"For the next four years, Dhyanyogi-ji's primary focus was caring for and training Ashi Devi [Anandi Ma], upon whom the future of the lineage now depended. He worked intensively with her day and night to teach her to control her energy. If she did not master her prana, she would not be able to function on the physical level to do his work because she would be in meditation so much of the time. Furthermore, if she continued to remain in these very deep states for too long and over too extended a period of time, with her prana rising to the sahasrara chakra at the crown of her head--a condition that caused her neck to swell up--she would not survive. So, Dyanyogi-ji had to work constantly to bring her prana down, and to teach her methods for staying in her body. "

I do not wish to tell you what to do, nor do I expect you to take my advice. However, I think your next step should be to learn how to control your prana and through concentrative effort, bring your kundalini up to the crown.

Here is another excerpt from "This House Is On Fire":
quote:

"The three years that followed Dhyanyogi-ji's death experience were primarily dedicated to Asha Devi's spiritual training. Dhyanyogi-ji took her on a number of pilgrimages, during which he instructed her to do certain austerities, with the aim of gaining control of her prana so she could channel her energy into helping others. "  

If you are concerned about having a blockage at the heart, here is another quote from that book:
quote:

"At one time, Dhyanyogi-ji believed that spiritually advanced souls didn't need shaktipat, that if someone was having a strong experience of the prana, they didn't require his energy to help them along. But he discovered that without initiation, people kept having the same experiences over and over. Without the formal initiation including the Bhuta Shuddhi mantra for purification that he had been given by his guru, students appeared to reach a plateau and get stuck. He concluded that the blocks caused by their samskaras were preventing their progress. If this was happening to these more evolved seekers, the predicament for others had to be far worse. After this realization, he broke with thousands of years of tradition and began to offer shaktipat right away to people, without any prerequisites at all. "

I am alive now and I have requested to get shaktipat from Anandi Ma. It can only help. [8D]  Perhaps it may help you too?

I hope my comments have caused you to ponder your gifts and abilities and maybe perceive them from a different point of view. Nothing more.

Om Shanti

[:)]
TI

ps: I realize that the basic idea in the AYP lessons is that you don't need a guru and that practices and process will bring you enlightenment. This may very well be true but I can't vouch for that seeing as how I'm not enlightened. [:I] However, I do believe that many of the tenets and practices described here are extremely beneficial and power-full; the practices are borrowed from various sources including famous gurus and they will surely help speed one along the path. Thanks again to Yogani for assembling them.  

Divineis

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2008, 04:02:27 PM »
Hey Neli :).

I don't mean to indicate you're doing anything wrong. I almost wanna say, sorta like others here, you've done it so right that moving up, above and beyond should be natural :) hehe.

I'd say the heart is the least dangerous place to reside in hehe, I find for me it's sort of an "off and on" switch thing though, not one I control, just one I allow when a "loving moment" comes over me, which happens pretty often these days, I guess what I really want to say is that, what it comes down to, is that we aren't stuck anywhere (and to be honest, this is more something I'm learning than teaching). It seems to me, that's all the higher chakras really deal with... it can mess with your mind a bit haha, when it first dawns on you that Everything you see, hear, feel, think... "it's all me", but just like that beautiful merging happening in the heart, it's something you simply allow, it's plain and simple isness, and no matter how hard you try, it's impossible for you to tie yourself down to any of it.  

It's something I've been thinking a lot lately... wether enlightenment is always seated at the heart, or it's more of the "all encompassing, let the heart energy flow when needed" sort of thing. Though I find the "all encompassing" higher chakra of energy, will naturally go to the heart as long as you're third eye's pretty "balanced" and you can target "stuckness" and deal with it as it occurs (by merging with it... though you were never really seperate hehe :) ).

Just some of my thoughts really... I don't want to sound like "I know more than you" or anything like that. I really admire your determination with your practices and definetly suggest that you keep doing what you're doing.

My only suggestion, and it's not really a suggestion... haha, is to "forget to stay stuck from time to time". You're all already all of it.

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 05:16:02 PM »
hi Neli,

welcome to the forum and thk you for sharing your great post i can relate to a lot of the stuff you mentioned and i practice everything by the way jnana karma bhakti.........

but the thing is that David Obsidian's post got me thinkin, are most of our experiences hallicunations cz sometimes there are stuff that happen that are behind the mind comperhension like my last experience with the third eye opening.

which leads me toward the thinking that something like enlightenment might be a hallicunation.

and i am a person who is in doubt cz what david shared with us makes a lot of sense and it's more realistic than building castles in the air.

but i want to ask David smthg, since you think that most of our experiences are due to psychological tictacs, then enlightenment and all that unity and witness stuff might be too.

So why are you still practicing yoga, don't you think that you are building castles in your imagination and just playing mind tricks on yourself?

namaste

Ananda

neli

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2008, 09:06:38 PM »

Divineis

I'll try to meditate in a different way, just to see what happens, but I have made this, and the effects are lower, (electronics, but when I saw the big light or nimitta, I didn't know it was K effects.
Also I felt the ecstasies long before, and till now I know that its the Kundalini. What does it means "this is your time? " well I don't understand many things or terms, I only feel too much in my meditations. But I'll do what you said.

Hope this post arrives, cause the other one that I send before never reached the point.

Thanks
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Divineis

Cool.

yeah, it's pretty amazing the potential found within the human body when we just bring our awareness inside.

ermm, if you still feel like you're stuck at the heart though, I almost wanna suggest dropping all practices and just do a "sit and be" sort of meditation. Just sit and watch your inner tendencies and let em be and just relax into the witness.

They say there's a point when we just have to drop all practices... I don't wanna pretend that "i know this is your time", but, I find I learn the most when I just "sit and be". Just a friendly suggestion :).

neli

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2008, 09:27:14 PM »

Hi TI,

I concentrate in Shakti, cause Shiva is a very lazy energy, once she is near, is when he comes down and melt with her.

I know the visualizations that you are refering at, but I don't use that method, it seems to me that it is for being grounded.

Do you think that it is the magnetic influence of the earth what I have been feeling?? but it comes up and sometimes from the spine.

Some times I feel it from the tail bone, coming up to the crown, but always is up and down, it never begins to go down, but sometimes I can feel tingles in the top of the head, or chakra.

What is it for the veil on the head ? to stop the trembling ?

I believe in reincarnation too, its wonderful to remember being theresa of Avila, maybe thats why she is a big healer.

kind regards
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

quote:
I call Shiva to come down and meet Shakti, but I sing some mantras for him, but he is so lazy, but I feel him, sometimes I feel him hours later, and after the meditation, and this is very funny, cause I can feel him getting down through my body, while Shakti is not there.

Some people of K, told me that this is the circuit that is closed, and that it is normal, and I feel ecstasy and bliss when Shiva comes down.

Shakti comes up from the front, beginning with my feet, she rises from the front to the chest, but sometimes I feel her on the back through my spine, but moslty I feel her coming up from the front.

I have also melted the energy on the crown, but it only gets down to the heart, and sometimes it goes directly to the Ajna and gets inside all the pouring right there, like feeding it.

Hi neli [:)]
  I'm a little confused. I thought Shiva lived in the crown. When you melt the crown and take it down the sushumna, activating the chakras as you go, you are taking Shiva down.  Shakti, which lives at the base of the spine can smell him and starts to wake up, the closer he gets. When you bring Shiva down to the root chakra (by immense concentration, emotional involvement and determination) and keep pouring the liquid light on it, that is what causes Shakti to follow the breadcrumb trail all the way up the sushumna back to the crown. You do not sit back and let Shiva go where he wants, you have to direct him using visualization, willpower, determination, concentration, breathing and desire.  

So, I'm unsure which practice you are following.

I recall reading about two separate teachings which say that kundalini lives in the center of the earth and comes upwards through the body when activated. Personally, I don't believe that because I've activated kundalini while sitting on a silk blanket; the silk blanket should have stopped the earth's magnetic influence. As well, the majority of the texts that I've read (B Gita included) state that the energy comes from the base of the spine or the perenium, not the center of the earth..

It would help if you could describe a step by step procedure of how you melt the crown and take it down to the root, and then how you bring kundalini up to the crown. What do you visualize? Did you look at this meditation found on the link that I quoted before?:

quote:

Find a quiet place ... free of distractions.
Adjust the lighting and room temperature.
Adjust clothing . . . footwear . . . eyeglasses.
Sit down or lie down
Find a position that is comfortable for you.
Quiet your mind . . . Still your thoughts.
Relax your body
Your face . . . your jaw . . . relaxing
Your shoulders . . . your neck . . . relaxed
Your arms . . . your hands . . . feel at peace.
Your torso . . . your hips . . . letting go
Your legs . . . your feet . . . totally relaxed
Focus on your breathing.
Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose.
Retain the breath as long as is comfortable.
Exhale through the mouth slowly and completely.
Repeat for two more breaths . . . or as is comfortable.
Now focus your attention on your chakras.
Starting from the top of your head visualize your crown chakra opening.
Watch as pure white light enters your crown chakra
and slowly spirals down through your spine.
The white light opens your third eye chakra.
You may experiences vibrant colors especially in blue, and violet . . .
The white light moves down to your throat chakra releasing your blockages.
You may feel like chanting or singing.
Allow the tones to resonant from your throat.
Do this as long as is comfortable . . .
The white light now enters your heart chakra.
You experience a feeling of unconditional love and compassion.
The white light enters your solar plexus.
Gently your fears - anger - tensions are released.
See the white light enter your spleen chakra
releasing pain and guilt linked to that chakra.
The white light now enters your Root Chakra the seat of your kundalini energy.
As it does, it begins to activate the energy of the base (root) chakra.
Feel the energy suddenly emerge from your Root Chakra,
Spiraling up through the base of your spine as if it were a coiled snake.
The coiled snake represents the spiraling DNA -
opening, activating, bringing you to higher levels of consciousness.
Allow the energy to flow through your chakras.
See the energy wheels rotating.
When your are ready - return your consciousness to your physical body.
Relax and balance your energies.
You might want to drink some water.

Is that meditation what you are doing?

quote:

I'll try to get some silk to protect my meditation of the trembling effects, Do you think it can works?

kind regards
Neli

Well, a sure fire way to find out is to try it. You'll have to let me know how it goes (please?). Also, you might remember to wrap the silk around your head too.

Yes, isn't St. Teresa of Avila wonderful? Did you know that Diane Stein, a prominant Reiki healer has claimed to be St. Teresa incarnate?

Om Shanti
TI

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »
quote:

Do you think that it is the magnetic influence of the earth what I have been feeling?? but it comes up and sometimes from the spine.

He neli [:)]
 In my opinion, what comes up from the feet is probably earth energy and if it comes up the spine from the base of the spine it is probably kundalini energy. However, Kunlun energy also comes up from the feet like waves of magnetic pulses so I really don't know what is happening with you.  [:(] Perhaps it is a combination of all three energies?

quote:

Yes. The silk or wool supposedly stops the earth's magnetic influence. These natural fibers are also used to insulate crystals from attracting other energies or dispersing their own. It would be very easy to test it. If you wrap your head in silk and drape silk over you do objects still move when you meditate?

My main point is that there are two approaches (there are probably more but right now I'm thinking two..). One is to activate the energies and then let them play. This I would think might be the 'formless' practice. To me, formless practice makes you a victim because you have no control. The other method is to train your energies and learn how to control them through pranayama, visualization, concentration; practices that enable you to learn about the energies, where they come from, how to start and stop them, how to direct them etc..

For example, have you ever tried Qi Gong?

TI

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 01:06:03 PM »
Hi Christi [:)]
 It is comforting to know someone else has done that kundalini meditation. [8D]

I have always tried to maintain some semblance of 'correct concept and terminology' when discussing psychic/spiritual phenomenon, so please do not take my investigation as any type of derogatory intention.

I'm curious about this:
quote:
Originally posted by Christi
The energy that comes down through the crown I also call kundalini, in this case the "descending kundalini" or "paramatma light".

Does this picture depict the paramatma light?
http://involutionofthesoul.com/image.html

Or does the wiki explain it correctly?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramatma

Thanks.

Om Shanti
TI

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Divineis

haha nice, Tibetan Ice, I dropped all practices for a while, to ground myself. I dunno if I had a kundalini awakening or what, but my awareness has often been that "ecstatic all encompassing\\distracted" sort of thing, kinda like spiritual ADD or something haha.

I simply do a few "spinal breaths" throughout the day starting on the out breath to "ground" my wayward energy. I mostly just move energy down on the out breath and trace back up my spine (rather than moving energy back up) to help focus my energy or I suppose have Shiva leave some bread crumbs for my Shakti...

Hi Divineis [:)]
 Self pacing is a good thing. [:D]

quote:

it always comes back up haha, that little bugger. I want to be freeeeee hehe

Sounds like either you are on drugs, you are desperately seeking enlightenment or you've read the lyrics of a Robert Goulet song.. [:o)]
Good luck with that!

TI

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 02:50:38 AM »
Hi TI,

quote:
Hi Christi
It is comforting to know someone else has done that kundalini meditation.

I have always tried to maintain some semblance of 'correct concept and terminology' when discussing psychic/spiritual phenomenon, so please do not take my investigation as any type of derogatory intention.

I'm curious about this:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The energy that comes down through the crown I also call kundalini, in this case the "descending kundalini" or "paramatma light".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this picture depict the paramatma light?
http://involutionofthesoul.com/image.html

Or does the wiki explain it correctly?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramatma

Thanks.

Om Shanti

TI

It's a fantastic meditation isn't it? In AYP terms it would come under the "dangerous for beginners" category as it works directly on activating the crown chakra. But it was once circulated on the web as one of those "please forward this to 10 people" spam things! It is obviously time for open source spiritual information!

On the question of Siva, I have never heard it said that "Siva is the crown", but rather that Siva resides in the crown. It is more (as I see it) that the energy of Siva is found in the crown chakra: Silence, stillness, bliss, and pure consciousness.

I love that picture of the higher lights that you linked to, although I could not say if they are accurate or not. I have not had enough experience yet with these higher lights.

The Wikipedia thing could be accurate, although I have always heard that it is the Jivatma that resides in the heart, and which is affected by the life of the individual. The paramatma always stays above the body and is never affected by any individual incarnation. It is therefore always one with God and is our true (and higher) Self. The picture you linked to would support this view.

On the other hand, I was once talking with one of my yoga teachers in India, and I was asking him about the Gods. I asked him where Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma lived and he said they live in the heavenly realms. Then I asked him if anyone was greater than these Gods and he said yes, Sri Narayana is greater. I asked him where Sri Narayana lived and he said that he was everywhere in the universe and beyond time. Then I asked him if anyone was greater than Sri Narayana, and he said yes, Lord Brahman is greater. So I asked him where Lord Brahman lived and he said "in your heart".

The paramatma is a spark of Brahman, so maybe it also lives in the heart. Or maybe the paramatma light descends into the heart upon enlightenment. Who knows? [:)]

Christi
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:00:15 AM by Christi »

emc

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 06:52:23 AM »
quote:

On the other hand, I was once talking with one of my yoga teachers in India, and I was asking him about the Gods. I asked him where Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma lived and he said they live in the heavenly realms. Then I asked him if anyone was greater than these Gods and he said yes, Sri Narayana is greater. I asked him where Sri Narayana lived and he said that he was everywhere in the universe and beyond time. Then I asked him if anyone was greater than Sri Narayana, and he said yes, Lord Brahman is greater. So I asked him where Lord Brahman lived and he said "in your heart".

It's like those russian dolls... [:D]

Wonderfully put, Christi!

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 09:18:31 AM »
Hi [emc] [:)]
  Are the russian dolls like the cubes that fit into each other, each one is smaller and smaller as you go? If so, then that makes sense, only in reverse.

How do you like your new name? It's emc squared.. [emc]  :)
TI

quote:
It's a fantastic meditation isn't it? In AYP terms it would come under the "dangerous for beginners" category as it works directly on activating the crown chakra.

Hi Christi, [:)]
  Always a pleasure to talk to you!
  Yes, it is a fantastic meditation. [8D][8D][8D] 3 Smiles for that one. And I agree with you when you say that it is an advanced practice. I would say that you would have to have first developed your powers of concentration, visualization etc and get to the point where your crown actually does melt into the liquid white light. It was so neat. It looked like I was wearing a bathing cap of liquid white light and there was a tornado-like funnel coming out of the center of the cap progressing downwards, which I then took into each chakra on the way down..
  What I experienced was so intense, ecstatic and mind-blowing that I don't think I'll ever forget it. And I keep remembering that normal sex just doesn't compare to the sensation that I had when the snake hit about 4 inches up the spine.. made me lose interest in normal sex afterwards. I mean, this is an effective method to become celibate.

Recently I read about someone else having a kundalini experience and during the experience they left their body. At the end of that k meditation I was three feet back from my body, watching. Maybe, if I would have remained in the body I might have felt the rush up to the spine as it met the crown. That was the part that I missed or didn't feel. (both times) I think I might have left my body as the snake hit my brow chakra.

quote:

The paramatma is a spark of Brahman, so maybe it also lives in the heart. Or maybe the paramatma light decends into the heart upon enlightenment.

The heart definately holds something eternal, whether it is Casteneda's Assemblage Point, or Gyatso's indestructible mind drop, Jesus' focal point, Reiki Tummo's main junction for divine and earth energy etc..

Om Shanti, [emc] and Christi
TI

kadak

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 11:00:05 AM »
Hi

Tibetans say that if you can totally dissolve all the winds in the heart drop, you hit meaning clear light = the source of the universe = God. After this, in several years you become omniscient and omnipotent, you become God. And you don't need to be dead for it. Your physical body will just transform into pure light, but other beings won't see it. And when you "die" as an appearance, they tell you've achieved rainbow-body. But my opinion is that rainbow-body is achieved before, except we don't see it. Gods are walking among us and we can't perceive them (unless they give us a vision of their true nature)...  
regards
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:38:20 AM by kadak »

neli

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2008, 09:02:10 PM »

Tibetan Ice

I don't know if the energy that flow up from my feet is K, I would say that it is, but I don't know, I just feel it, and it comes up, flowing through all my body, reaching the spine, then the skull, and sometimes being like an antena on the top of my head. Sometimes it flows up but it doesn't flows down, maybe that's the problem.
Maybe I'm working only, in flowing it up, but I dont't use any effort to do this, it comes alone, with the breathing process. I don't know what is Kunlun.
Lately I have put the veil on my head, to stop the energy on my ears and eyes, cause when the energy flows up, my eyes began to get wet, all the time, as irritated by something, but without bothering me.
And when I put the veil, the energy pulls out strong from my nose, instead of inside, when the veil is off my head, I have felt the energy getting inside my nose, and is very bothering, cause it seems to carry a mosquito inside, and it arrives till the Ajna chakra, and to avoid this, I put the veil, and the energy is pulled out from my nose. the trembling effect, is the same.

I don't know what happen to my computer, that I lost my posts, hope this gets in.

Sorry for the late post, but my computer was mad, and thanks to all for all your responses.

What is the difference of the K energy and the one that comes from the earth?

thanks to all and to you TI
Namaste
neli

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

quote:

He neli [:)]
 In my opinion, what comes up from the feet is probably earth energy and if it comes up the spine from the base of the spine it is probably kundalini energy. However, Kunlun energy also comes up from the feet like waves of magnetic pulses so I really don't know what is happening with you.  [:(] Perhaps it is a combination of all three energies?

quote:

Yes. The silk or wool supposedly stops the earth's magnetic influence. These natural fibers are also used to insulate crystals from attracting other energies or dispersing their own. It would be very easy to test it. If you wrap your head in silk and drape silk over you do objects still move when you meditate?

My main point is that there are two approaches (there are probably more but right now I'm thinking two..). One is to activate the energies and then let them play. This I would think might be the 'formless' practice. To me, formless practice makes you a victim because you have no control. The other method is to train your energies and learn how to control them through pranayama, visualization, concentration; practices that enable you to learn about the energies, where they come from, how to start and stop them, how to direct them etc..

For example, have you ever tried Qi Gong?

TI