Author Topic: Need Blessings  (Read 217 times)

AYPadmin

Need Blessings
« on: September 30, 2019, 11:23:42 AM »
InSearch
India
13 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2019 :  09:52:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hello everyone,

I am going through a rough patch in my life, personally, financially and having lots of dilemmas. Feel like I am lost in life, which I don't want to.

I am unable to continue my practice, which is Kriyayog taken from Sri M.

Just wanted to ask, please send blessings for me during your samyama. Which I think I had received earlier also, when I posted in this forum for the first time about my K experience.

Dogboy
USA
1622 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2019 :  10:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
personally
financially
end of suffering
Go to Top of Page
InSearch
India
13 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2019 :  12:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

personally
financially
end of suffering

Go to Top of Page
Stille
Germany
35 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2019 :  10:34:56 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
smileforme
Kenya
21 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2019 :  2:47:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Cato
Germany
48 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2019 :  04:16:38 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Chard
248 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2019 :  12:06:56 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Sending you prayers and blessings In Search