Author Topic: Left-Handed Path and Right-Handed Path  (Read 102 times)

AYPadmin

Left-Handed Path and Right-Handed Path
« on: September 17, 2019, 12:02:22 PM »
nacho3036
Chile
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  7:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
To my jnwoledge there are two paths to spiritual growth. One that has it focus on the outside, and looks to blend with God, and the other that turns within, to thyself and tries to be God.

In Ayp, there are some lessons where Yoogani talks abou the left handed practices, but not as a path. This is, liberating the God Within.

Some people in the LOA community call this darkworking and lightworking. The first being an inward flow of energy and the second one being the outflow of energy.

A critical difference between paths is that lef handed path is serving to ones self and right handed path is serving to others.

There is a lot of confusion in waht this paths are about, I would like that it could be futher explained. Im actually very keen on following the left handed path, but trascendental meditation isn't really for that path, because we are trying to maintain an individual consciusness, liberating the God Within so we can be masters of our reality.

I would like to hear opinions about this from you guys, for more information:
www.darkworkers.com
LordBuzzKill
Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2015 :  06:35:48 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
First I hear of this Left hand and right hand paths. I would like to know more as well.
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2015 :  08:09:27 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
You might find this book interesting:
http://www.amazon.com/Aghora-At-Left-Hand-God/dp/0914732218

It's all One creation, unified. Ultimately, whether we choose right-handed or left-handed methods, we will have to face the reality of cause and effect, and AYP is super-efficient in coming to terms with that dynamic.

The optimal condition is to bridge the gap between inside and outside, and practices like Deep Meditation and Samyama have helped me do that. This weekend I led an AA group in Deep Meditation and got some positive feedback. Since AA is pretty steeped in Christianity, it's pretty left-handed to bring AYP methods into that domain, especially with the divine feminine coming into play (ecstasy, expression, outward flow of colorful, vibrant energy).

Really, it's about fullness. So, from my view, I like to be as ambidextrous as possible. A little juggling with the left and the right.

Keep on truckin'.
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2015 :  08:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
P.S. You made a distinction between serving "self" and others, and what I think you will find as you progress on your path is that your personal self is intimately linked to all other personal selves, so there is no hard line dividing the two. Paradoxically, little self has been seeking and discovering that it's completely tied to Big Self this whole time.