Author Topic: Experiences with Chiropractic / Subtle Energy?  (Read 968 times)

Kirtanman

• http://livingunbound.net
Experiences with Chiropractic / Subtle Energy?
« on: September 16, 2006, 06:01:38 PM »

Namaskara All,

I have received chiropractic care off and on for years - and at times, it has been a regular part of my health care regimen (weekly or bi-weekly maintenance visits) -- though, historically, I have used chiropractic as most Westerners do: as a palliative therapy for a structural (back pain, arm pain, neck pain) malady of one sort or another.

However, as many of you may know, that is not at all what the essence of chiropractic is about -- at its essence, chiropractic is a form of energy healing, summarized as follows:

Over time, and for various reasons (falls, accidents, bad posture, etc. etc. etc.), the spinal vertebrae become misaligned ("subluxated"), preventing the natural flow of energy through the body's "nerve highway" (spinal column, and the nerve bundles which pass through it) - which in turn [negatively] affects the health of all the body's organs and systems - because those systems are governed and directed by nerve impulses, as directed neurochemically from the region of the brain.

Chiropractic adjustments remove these subluxations, and restore the flow of natural energy, which logically gives the body a much better chance of functioning in optimum health.

For quite a few years, I took all of that on faith.

The logic of it made sense to me -- but the idea of my "energy" flowing more freely was not something I could physically feel - and since most people don't (physically feel the difference in energy flow, after receiving chiropractic treatment) - I presumed it was not something one could feel.

I was wrong.

(You heard it here, first ...!)

[;)]

Over the last few months, with a 1:1 directly proportionate ratio to my increased levels of ecstatic conductivity per AYP practices, I have begun to feel the increase / improvement in energy flow to a major degree, upon receiving a chiropractic adjustment (or more than one).

It is extremely powerful and pleasurable - and distinctive, to the point that if an adjustment "isn't quite there", I know, and can communicate this to my chiropractor (and do) -- and if it IS "there", I can feel / communicate / verify, this -- even if my chiropractor isn't sure (that the given adjustment worked).

It's really wild / interesting -- not to mention useful, and a "real-world" confirmation [to me, at least] of a few things, including that AYP practices truly affect our neuro-physiology - and that chiropractic does support yogic evolution, in ways that are apparently much more similar to other energy healing modalities than many people realize.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Any other thoughts / comments?

Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman

Wolfgang

• http://www.odysseyofthesoul.de
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 08:59:07 PM »
Hi Kirtanman,

this is very interesting, I am always curious about
effects which can be felt and proven (versus methods
which one just believes because they sound good).

I don't have regular chiropractic treatments, in fact
I think I only had 2 or 3 in my whole life. However, my
local doctor here seems to be quite good at it. He recently
treated my 12 year old son successfully.

Half a year ago I had some other treatment, and it may be
related to chiropractice: it's called cranio-sacral therapy,
and I believe it combines the purely physical treatment
of chiropactice with a spiritual aspect, namely releasing
spiritual, emotional and physical blockages.

So I am looking forward to read other's experiences.

Love and Light
Wolfgang

Kirtanman

• http://livingunbound.net
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 03:27:08 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfgang

Hi Kirtanman,

this is very interesting, I am always curious about
effects which can be felt and proven (versus methods
which one just believes because they sound good).

I don't have regular chiropractic treatments, in fact
I think I only had 2 or 3 in my whole life. However, my
local doctor here seems to be quite good at it. He recently
treated my 12 year old son successfully.

Half a year ago I had some other treatment, and it may be
related to chiropractice: it's called cranio-sacral therapy,
and I believe it combines the purely physical treatment
of chiropactice with a spiritual aspect, namely releasing
spiritual, emotional and physical blockages.

So I am looking forward to read other's experiences.

Love and Light
Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang - your comments are much appreciated.

Cranio-sacral treatment is based on the idea that the craniosacral fluid which flows through our spine can be manipulated for health benefits, in a very similar (though more subtle) way to what chiropractic accomplishes, through adjustment of the spinal vertebrae.

Ultimately, it's all part of the same system -- cerebrospinal fluid nourishes the nerves, which provide impulses to our organs.

It's similar to blood, in that respect -- both the flow (addressed by chiropractic) and the "nutritive quality and power" of the energy of our nervous system (addressed by cranio-sacral treatment) need to be optimized, for optimal health --- and optimum yogic realization.

These two therapies are considered compatible for health, and I would guess they are compatible for yogic energy enhancement, as well.

I have not had cranio-sacral treatment in several years; maybe I'll check it out again, and see if I notice a difference.

Thanks Again!

Love & Light, Namaste,

Kirtanman

riptiz

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 03:04:21 AM »
Hi,
I guess this could be similar to marrow flushing within some Tai Chi syatems
L&L
Dave

Neesha

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 04:57:58 PM »
Originally posted by Kirtanman

Hi I have had many experiences......I don'know where to start.........

this magnetic energy field our body is surrounded with is amazing

I don't see (thank God)people's ailments I feel,smell..etc ,i especially feel with my hands....I can tell distinctively what's your ailment heart problems,,,asthmatic,  uterus infections,  if you just had sex, and on and on........these skills occur especially with persons that practice yoga
there are lots of ways you tell things about people
Alot of guys/gals here experience some form of currents esctatic conductivity.....(kundalini)you spoke about above

Soul cleansing( i think this is it) or whatever they call it........is one of the most heaviest current I ever felt on other persons...

the after effects are so strong I can't even move ....if I do move it has to be one step at a time and very very slowly......

Shakti ma do have her way of dealing with ailments
Once a girl from the US was visiting our Ashram she was wheelchair bound....after a few sessions she got up started to walk and became normal again(healed)(she also defied doctor's prognosis)....and mantras too came to her....she was not the only one.... thousands were healed including me!

so you see the power of electrical energy ....great isn't it

Good luck in your practices and your devotion

have a goodday
Namaste

emc

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 11:35:07 PM »
http://www.neuroenergetic.com/

Some reflections on energy and health. I met Richard and Shanti last week. Richard gave me one treatment, asking my body through muscle testing about my issues. We focused on my asthma that I have suffered from the last 3 years. He said that during his 30 years of working, asthma has always shown to be grief. I know I have lots of grief in me, but have never really been able to spot the core of it. By letting my body tell about the blockages, we could very quickly move down to the bottom trauma. I could release the grief, stay in it, and then find alternative, more functional states. My asthma was gone in 3 days! Right before I was going to sleep those three nights, I could feel the energy working in my lungs and throat, burning the chronic infection away. Now I can run in cold air with no asthmatic symptoms at all. If I do get symptoms, I feel it is directly caused by me closing my energy again, blocking it with old thoughts and feelings. I just have to bring me to that alternative state (which is actually awareness mixed with a nice heart swelling peaceful state) and *swoosh* the asthma is gone again. What he did was showing me the trick of how to alter my state instantly by myself and just find the "home feeling" of being loved and protected (connecting with spirit, I guess one could say).

I am grateful for having had the opportunity to meet such a person and to learn from him. He did not heal me in any way. He showed me how I could for ever heal myself. The power is within.

Hopefully, the information on their homepage might be of interest to anyone else.

Neesha

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 02:21:14 AM »
Can this work with AIDS,cancer,STD's etc also?