Author Topic: Union  (Read 1176 times)

cosmic

Union
« on: September 09, 2012, 03:16:32 PM »
Namaste AYP family [:)]

This weekend, I married my soulmate, the love of my life. I met her here, on AYP forums, almost 2 years ago (November 2010).

We connected deeply, quickly, through email, falling in love before having met in person. We were 2 (U.S.) states away from each other, just over 1,000 miles apart. After 2 months of being "yogic penpals", we met in person on New Year's Day of 2011.

Just over a year ago, I left my family, friends, and life as I'd known it for 30+ years to be with her.

My family is awesome (as she now knows), so she knows how amazing she must be that I uprooted my life to be with her. Without hesitation or regret.

She is the light of my life, my best friend, my love of loves, my partner through all things.

faileforever, I love you more than words can ever express. You are my reason for living, my inspiration for loving, my object of devotion. Thank you for loving and accepting me so completely. I admire you deeply.

Thank you, Yogani. Your guidance and support have been our beacon through the storms of worldly life. We love and admire you immensely. We would never had met if not for the beautiful community you created.

Thank you, Shweta (Shanti) and Gregory (bewell) for your love and presence in our lives. You are my mother and father in the Spirit realms.

Thank you, Carson, Deanna, and Zi family. Your kinship is a source of great joy. We love you and look forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Thank you, Doug (Kirtanman), Yonatan, kami, for being awesome.

Thank you, my Allentown family. You are in my heart and know who you are [;)]

Thank you, AYP family, named or not, I love you.

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

-cosmic

bewell

Union
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 07:55:59 PM »
Dear Cosmic:

I awoke at 4 am eager to read the AYP Forum.  This is not my pattern these days.  When I opened the forum page and saw your message, there was an Ah-so-that's-why-I'm-so-drawn-here-this-morning-moment.

I am so deeply honored by your trust, and I do love you too, and your unreserved devotion of love for your beloved bride is a profound inspiration for me... here... now.

maheswari

Union
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 08:12:55 PM »
this is so sweet...congratulations cosmic and faileforever[:)]...wish you all the best
Love

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
Union
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 09:24:52 PM »
Lots of love to you and faileforever.
Thank you, both of you, for sharing this journey with me.
Much love and all the very best!!!
:') <----- happy tears!

kami

Union
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 10:51:58 PM »
Cosmic, my dearest brother,

Congratulations to you and your beautiful, radiant bride. Faileforever, can't wait to meet you in person; you both are definitely made for each other [:)]

Love and hugs to you both, always. Happy tears :')

kami

faileforever

Union
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 12:48:27 AM »
*speechless* [:I] Thank you Beloved and everyone else, love you all dearly.

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
Union
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 05:10:58 AM »
Congrats you two, we're ecstatic for you both and can't wait to see you again next month.  

Lots of love,
The Zi Family [^]

Parallax

Union
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »
Cosmic! Faileforever! Congrats!

A union from divine love...I am very happy for you both [:)] Cosmic, I don't come "out of the woodwork" very often, but want you to know you are frequently on my mind and always in my heart. You are a beautiful, kind hearted soul

Faile, we've never met in person, but I sense from your posts that you are sweet, gentle and loving, and I am very happy that you and Cosmic found each other!  

Now that you're married, is it OK to give shaktipat to each other?[:p]

Love and hugs to you both [8D]

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
Union
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 12:44:13 PM »
Wow. [8D] Two amazing souls. An AYP-inspired marriage. What a combination! Wishing you both the deepest of serenity and samyamized miracles.

sivasambho

Union
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 01:47:21 PM »
Cosmic & faileforever - Wishing you a wonderful journey together in love and happiness.

Yonatan

Union
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »
Dear cosmic and faileforever, much love to you both. Wishing you the best and may you two blossom together in unimaginable ways! [:)]

An AYP marriage, beautiful!! [:)]

Blessings [:)][:)]

cosmic

Union
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 06:37:30 AM »
Thank you all for the loving support and kind wishes/prayers/samyamas. You are beautiful souls with overflowing hearts <3

quote:
Originally posted by bewell

I awoke at 4 am eager to read the AYP Forum.  This is not my pattern these days.  When I opened the forum page and saw your message, there was an Ah-so-that's-why-I'm-so-drawn-here-this-morning-moment.

[:)]

Be, our connection is deeply felt here. It is a great joy and honor to share this with you.

quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

Cosmic, I don't come "out of the woodwork" very often, but want you to know you are frequently on my mind and always in my heart. You are a beautiful, kind hearted soul

Hey 'Lax, I'm aware of the time you spend in the woodwork, so I'm ecstatic to read your words here [:D]

You are in my heart and thoughts as well, bro. Thank you for the kind words.

quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

Now that you're married, is it OK to give shaktipat to each other?[:p]

LOL! Now more than ever, my friend [;)]

Love to you.

quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Wow. [8D] Two amazing souls. An AYP-inspired marriage. What a combination!

Gratitude, Bodhi. Much love and gratitude to you _/\\_

Love and blessings to all of you, dear ones. My heart is overjoyed!

mathurs

Union
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 07:52:41 PM »
Wonderful news! A big congratulations to both of you!

SparklingDiamond

Union
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 08:17:21 PM »
So beautiful and auspicious! Congratulations!

yogishankar

Union
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 11:10:57 PM »
Congrats.

May Divine's blessings be showered on both of you.