Author Topic: Babaji's disciple Alive  (Read 5240 times)

chit-ananda51

Babaji's disciple Alive
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 10:03:14 PM »
Hi all

I found this documentary of Sri M on his blog which has made its way into Spirit Enlightened Online Film Festival at Culture Unplugged.

Documentary link : http://www.cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/8173/The-Modern-Mystic–Sri-M-of-Madnapalle

Blog link : http://satsang-foundation.org/?p=5143

Pronams and love!

vijikr

Babaji's disciple Alive
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 03:01:11 AM »
Namaste Friends,

Atlast I too will be meeting Mr.M this feb as he is coming to dubai.

I am wholeheartedly waiting to meet him and it has 4 days retreat which he'll conduct for small no. of people ie around 50 people.

I am eagerly waiting to meet him and to learn whatever he has for me.

Love n Light

Looks like I am also involved with so many Gurus but the thirst hasn't subsided yet[:)]

AYPadmin

Re: Babaji's disciple Alive
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2019, 08:58:32 AM »
dashour
Indonesia
9 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2015 :  10:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit dashour's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I want to believe with all my heart that Babaji is real. But I have met so many liars along the way to finding out, and gurus that exaggerate their experience, that I don't know who to believe. And I don't know where to turn. I've asked Babaji a hundred times to come to me. That has not worked either.
Go to Top of Page
BillinL.A.
USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2015 :  5:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
What does it matter dashour...

if the Guru is in You

just try to go in.

Yogani is my favorite for summarizing the Way of Yoga...

the way of going in and finding the Guru and Babaji and everything you've ever looked for and then some.

Take care!
Edited by - BillinL.A. on Jun 07 2015 5:17:48 PM
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
661 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2015 :  03:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
thankyou bill just the way i feel
Go to Top of Page
BillinL.A.
USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2015 :  10:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Kumar ul islam!!!
Go to Top of Page
OSohamM
India
3 Posts

Posted - May 01 2016 :  4:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Aum!

I would like to meet him too. Does anyone know where to find him? Couple of above links are not working.

Thank you so much.

AUM
Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
456 Posts

Posted - May 01 2016 :  6:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Latest I know he was undertaking the 5000 KM walk from Kanyakumari to Kashmir
http://walkofhope.in/category/the-walk-of-hope-report/
Go to Top of Page
OSohamM
India
3 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  12:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
@jusmail Thank you so much.
Go to Top of Page
jean
Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2016 :  3:16:43 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Rick Archer will interview Sri M on the 27th of August: https://batgap.com/future-interviews/upcoming-interviews/
It will also be available on youtube a few days after the interview.
Go to Top of Page
DPP
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  3:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello Krish
I want to meet guru "M" how can I reach him. I am in USA but I will visit India in near future. I have desire to find a living discipal of maha avtar Babaji.
Is there any way I can communicate with him befor I visit to India by email or phone.
Your reponse will be appreciate.
DPP Dharmi

jusmail
India
456 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2018 :  03:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
The address is Satsang Vidyalaya, Nakkaladinne Village, Ponnuitpalayam, Madanapalle 517325 (close to Surabhi Colony).
Website would be:
www.satsangfoundation.org.

Check his travel schedule before leaving. Sometimes, he comes to USA, also.
Go to Top of Page
Arunachala Bhakta
Finland
26 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  3:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Rick Archer has done last year also second interview with Sri M:
https://batgap.com/sri-m-2/

I've been enjoying both parts quite a lot as a bedtime stories for past few nights. On top of Sri M's great stories and insight, they both share the intrest of spirituality to be known and understood' better in the field of science.
I checked little bit his satsang-clips too, seems like a really nice Master.
Edited by - Arunachala Bhakta on Feb 25 2018 5:38:07 PM