Author Topic: Neuro Fibromyalgia  (Read 1691 times)

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
Neuro Fibromyalgia
« on: October 17, 2006, 06:22:16 PM »
I have been put in touch with someone who has just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
Is anyone familiar with this in relation to AYP practice?

Thanks
Louis

VIL

Neuro Fibromyalgia
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 12:07:36 AM »
Hey, Sparkle, I don't know how it relates to AYP, but my sister has NF1 and she gets sists occasionally.  Some can be very dangerous and she's had a couple in her spine.  But from what I've heard, people can lead/live very long lives despite the disease.  I'm not sure if it's considered a "remission", per say, but maybe it's just the fact that the growths aren't in as dangerous a spot at times and if they are they can be removed.

I was interested in this and also was wondering if amaroli would have any impact on the sists, since it's supposed to be good for any ailment.  I'm just not sure if I could broach the subject with her, "Hey, I heard that drinking urine may do wonders for you".  [8)]

Anyway, just thought I'd add my two cents.

VIL

Scott

• http://www.theonebreath.com
Neuro Fibromyalgia
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 12:17:38 AM »
It's too bad Western scientists haven't done many experiments on yoga.  This is something that, as far as I can tell, we can only guess about.  My opinion is that AYP would help fibromyalgia, since yogic practices seem to help everything else (when done in moderation)...but you never know.

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
Neuro Fibromyalgia
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 12:37:06 AM »
Thanks guys
With a bit of Yahooing I found the following:
http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=1002215
http://www.kathsrealm.com/fmyoga.htm

VIL I'm not sure about the different types of NF, I'm sorry to say I had a sister who died of it a number of years ago through the growth of sists. So I'm also very interested in whether the conductivity generated through the neuro system, with AYP practice, would help.

I think one has to be careful with these things and do some research before the "just try and see" approach.
There also appears to be NF types that don't have sist growth and is more like ME or cronic fatigue.

VIL

Neuro Fibromyalgia
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 12:54:20 AM »
"Sparkle: VIL I'm not sure about the different types of NF, I'm sorry to say I had a sister who died of it a number of years ago through the growth of sists. So I'm also very interested in whether the conductivity generated through the neuro system, with AYP practice, would help."

I'm very sorry to hear that, Sparkle: [:(] and I want you to know that my post was only meant to help.

The reason I mentioned amaroli is because I've read just about every online discussion about the positive affects of urine therapy for all diseases, and I can tell you that I have had some amazing results with my psoriasis, which is now fading and I've only done this for almost 5 days now.  And I was so excited about the possibilities of helping my brother [He's HIV+] that I read him numerous articles about the benefits of urine therapy and he's considering the practice.  With my sister, I think she wouldn't be as open to the practice.

Again, I'm very sorry about your sister and I hope that people will chime in who direct beneficial experience with the AYP Practices, as it relates to your question.

VIL
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 01:03:12 AM by VIL »

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
Neuro Fibromyalgia
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 01:07:57 AM »
Hi VIL
Don't worry, I wasn't upset in any way, in fact it was over 10 years ago. I was concerned that you might be upset at what I said because of your sister's condition.
It seems that neither of us are upset which is great [:)]

I have actually made a tentitive arrangement to show the person with NF the AYP system and she seems quite keen.
Going gently with the usual self pacing will probably be ok.

Any other sugestions would be welcome.
Louis

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
Neuro Fibromyalgia
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 03:30:32 AM »
Actually VIL, I think we were both mistaking Fibromyalgia with NF1 or NF2, they are different.
NF1 and NF2 are Neurofibromatosis which is more serious than fibromyalgia.
Hope your sister is doing ok.
Louis

VIL

Neuro Fibromyalgia
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 06:31:54 AM »
Thank you, Sparkle:  [:)]

So far she is doing fine.

Thanks, again, for the kind words.

[:)]

VIL