Author Topic: Samadhi while sleeping.  (Read 930 times)

miguel

Samadhi while sleeping.
« on: February 13, 2010, 05:37:11 AM »
This happens to me sometimes,specially sleeping in the afternoon after the meal. I m asleep but very aware of the situation.Then i get an easy acces to an state of absortion with no toughts.The states are really higher for my capacities,very powerfull levels of samadhi.Is just like being nothing else but pure awareness.

Today i felt it again.Im reading ramana maharshi and the path of self knowledge and its becoming one of my favourite books until now.Its not only a book,its an experience here and related with many things happening.Ramanas presence is really omnipresent.Everywhere.Its an ocean of compassion.

Today after all the morning reading the book,i lied on the bed after the lunch and fall asleep.But,i was aware (lucid state) during my resting period and this time i was absorved by a huge force.Its like a big force sucking my awareness,dissolving my toughts and putting my awareness totally focused in third eye area.This time was powerfull state,and i have to fight against when it was going really fast and i was begining to feel my self like going trought/in to a hole (literally) that was very unknown to me.So i decided better to return to my familiar sorroundings.Its not easy to return to normal state cz the experience is like a big magnet.Is like waking up at monday morning for going to work.

This experiences are vey interesting here and has happened specially influenced by reading nisargadatta maharah "i am that" and this ramana´s book.(absorving both masters teachings (upadesa?) for the first time after some last failed tries).

This understanding of the teaching and personalities like never before are the cause of interesting states of conciousness.It happened a month ago after reading and recieving the knowledge from "i am that".I talked about it in "on the road" post:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=7019

namaste.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 06:18:09 AM by miguel »

Yonatan

Samadhi while sleeping.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 07:10:07 AM »
Namaste [:)]
_/\\_

miguel

Samadhi while sleeping.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 07:14:06 AM »
_/\\_[:)] (<-ego falling down...)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 07:16:06 AM by miguel »

Yonatan

Samadhi while sleeping.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 07:34:10 AM »
[:)]

ajony83

Samadhi while sleeping.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 02:58:49 AM »
Excuse my limited English.

Usually during naps and going back to sleep after waking up I become lucid where I am aware that I am dreaming. I trained myself not to wake up quickly while I am lucid by focusing my thought and eyes on one point in the visual field.

While I focus on one point on visual field. My third eye area start to get really intense pressure and it becomes so intense that it kind of scary and I just stop in the middle. As long as I keep the focus on one spot without thinking I start going from one level to another and they keep getting more and more realistic and at one point it become as real as waking life.

Also, there seems to be other familiar entities I usually see them in the dreams always, but the interesting part is that they try to distract me during the process of focusing on one point. As the third eye area gets more and more inense pressure they seem to become more desperate to take my focus away by doing some funny or weird things -  this led me to believe perhaps something bad will happen if the pressure on the 3rd eye gets too high.

I am really confused and want to know what is this and whether I should continue to focus to see what happens in the end. Perhaps this will lead me to enlightenment or brain damage?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 09:28:10 AM by ajony83 »

Adi

Samadhi while sleeping.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 01:23:10 AM »
sushupti awastha feels great but jagrat leela is also very intresting.