Author Topic: Man & Woman  (Read 948 times)

eastwind

Man & Woman
« on: April 22, 2009, 05:19:23 AM »
Hi, I'm new on the scene... Just want to share some of my thoughts with you.

Man & Woman

The essence of woman:  Gentle, sweet, seductive, female, intuitive, protective of child quietly strong (behind the scenes) understanding & forgiving...this is woman.
The essence of man:  Strong, protective of woman & family, the provider, passionate, beautiful maleness, powerful & the leader...this is man.

In the excess, the Male ego is a condition created by insecure men. Not that we do not all have some insecurities but they must not be extreme.  We must definitely allow for some posturing among the sexes.  This is only natural when displaying their true natures.

The perfect blend:  When man allows himself the ability to show his sprinkling of female quality (sensitivity) and woman allows her male sense of strength to come through.
The two will understand each other, trade positions temporally at the right time and hence create an incredible balance. This support for each other (this meshing of spirits) is when the perfect connection is created. Each one is completely who they are first. Only then can they come together and also stand alone in a perfect union.

Why confuse the two? Or trade one set of characteristics for the other.  It is not meant to be.
Sometimes we forget our roles and this confuses the flow of social structure.  Not that we must condone ancient ideals or stay in the dark ages.  Progress is essential and evolution inevitable.
While we must strive for progress and change, we need to remember and preserve the very essences of our rudimentary beings. Feel strong about it...Love it!

Even with our faults...we must know them, understand them and love ourselves in spite of them. Others will love us for the same reasons.

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
Man & Woman
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:32:16 AM »
Welcome to the AYP Forums Eastwind and thank you for the beautiful post.  It is ultra relevant for me at this time as I am struggling to understand what being "Male" really is.  And how to balance the feminine and masculine aspects of myself properly.  Thank you for your insights and I hope you enjoy the forum.  Cheers.

Love,
Carson[^]

NagoyaSea

Man & Woman
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 04:17:23 PM »
Welcome to the forum eastwind.

Kathy

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
Man & Woman
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 03:24:55 PM »
Welcome to the forum eastwind, hope you enjoy it.[:)]

AYPforum

Man & Woman
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 06:03:54 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

solo

Man & Woman
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »
Isn't this somewhat stereotyping?  Naturally, can't a woman have more masculine traits and energies and a male have effeminate traits and energies?  Wouldn't the perfect match depend on the make up of each individual?  Trying to find the person that balances your individual energies and traits?