Author Topic: Confused  (Read 2187 times)

whippoorwill

Confused
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 12:56:45 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by karl

[:D]

Its like following a sunbeam by looking up at it. To keep under the beam requires not looking where my feet are going. Sometimes i walk into trees and fall in ditches but I have to keep looking up no matter how bruised I get because the light is so great. Once I look down then the beam goes flying by and then I have to work like hell to get back under it.

The balance is between the sunbeam and the practicality of looking to see what terrain I'm walking over. I have to trust that no matter what the terrain is that it is intentional. I couldn't avoid it anyway so there is no point in looking for it.

Really like this  [:)]

Anima

Confused
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2014, 10:49:07 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by whippoorwill

quote:
Originally posted by karl

[:D]

Its like following a sunbeam by looking up at it. To keep under the beam requires not looking where my feet are going. Sometimes i walk into trees and fall in ditches but I have to keep looking up no matter how bruised I get because the light is so great. Once I look down then the beam goes flying by and then I have to work like hell to get back under it.

The balance is between the sunbeam and the practicality of looking to see what terrain I'm walking over. I have to trust that no matter what the terrain is that it is intentional. I couldn't avoid it anyway so there is no point in looking for it.

Really like this  [:)]

[3] An intentional gift, freely given! Wonderful.