Author Topic: All Mine  (Read 1310 times)

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
All Mine
« on: October 29, 2013, 05:47:06 AM »
Are you willing to be lonely all your life in order to be mine?
Yes, Lord.

Even away from your loved ones?
Yes, my Lord.

Are you really ready to be all mine?
No, Lord. But, with your help maybe little by little...

There is no black or white in this, either you are all in or not.

Are you going to wait until you become a very old man who has lost all desires of what this world has to offer until you become mine? What is it going to be.

Are you going to be fully mine?
Yes, Lord.

No matter what the price is?
Yes, my Lord.

Author: mind.

Radharani

• http://www.francisandclareyoga.org
All Mine
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 06:56:50 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Are you willing to be lonely all your life in order to be mine?
Yes, Lord.

Even away from your loved ones?
Yes, my Lord.

Are you really ready to be all mine?
No, Lord. But, with your help maybe little by little...

There is no black or white in this, either you are all in or not.

Are you going to wait until you become a very old man who has lost all desires of what this world has to offer until you become mine? What is it going to be.

Are you going to be fully mine?
Yes, Lord.

No matter what the price is?
Yes, my Lord.

Author: mind.

[3] [/\]

flying solo

All Mine
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 10:07:01 AM »
Ananda,

Were you listening in to my conversation with God last year in the forest?

[3]

Ananda

All Mine
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 05:17:29 PM »
Namaste[3]

SeySorciere

All Mine
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 09:54:20 PM »
I don't know but if I ever heard a voice asking me to turn away from my loved ones to be His...I would very much doubt that it is the Lord talking to me.

Sey [OM]

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
All Mine
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 10:02:13 PM »
Would you give up your own enlightenment in order for someone else to be enlightened?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:03:21 PM by Sparkle »

Ananda

All Mine
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 12:28:53 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

I don't know but if I ever heard a voice asking me to turn away from my loved ones to be His...I would very much doubt that it is the Lord talking to me.

Sey [OM]

Very understandable... But in certain circumstances you might take such a step. People do it a lot... Maybe for a god, guru or human lover I really don't know... But it's doable and in it's own circumstances also understandable.

Much love[/\]

Ananda

All Mine
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 12:31:16 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Would you give up your own enlightenment in order for someone else to be enlightened?

If what is meant with enlightenment is my own happiness... Yes and no... Depending on who that person is.

I would like to know your own reply to this.

Namaste[/\]

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
All Mine
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 01:14:34 AM »
I was asked by Jesus last night to let go my need to take care of all I care for (not physical level as in stop doing what needs to be done, but at an inner level of prayer)... he said he will take care of them for now and to just let go in him and let him take care of me for a bit.

It was so surprising to see I could not let go in him the way he wants me to... there are such subtle attachments to caring for my loved ones with prayers that thinking if I let it all go, all around me will fall apart. That is nothing but control in the name of prayers. Finally every step of the way I have been shown it will be what it will be and the broader the prayer the more effective... but even the purest of intentions I have are subtle levels of control.

So many subtle layers to see and let go.  [/\]

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
All Mine
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 01:14:39 AM »
My answer is a deep resonant non-intellectual yes, there is no choice, but I ain't no saint I can assure you[:)][/\]

Ananda

All Mine
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 02:33:38 AM »
You've reminded me here with a sufi story about a saint whom I see in visions every now and then... He usually comes and gives me advise in big life decisions... I really feel like sharing it with you now maybe you could relate to it...

The story is that after his master sent him out of the caves in the mountains to go out and teach... He was pointed toward a certain city... When he entered the city he saw a lot of starving beggars... So he thought to himself, if only I had some money I would feed everyone of those beggars... Suddenly a sound came to him and said: Put your hands into your pockets... As he did so, he found a hand full of golden dinars... So he went out and bought food for all the beggars and yet some golden dinars remained in his pocket... Then the sound came over him again and pointed him to go and put the rest of the money at the location of a broken down old house... When he went there to put the money... Suddenly an angel appeared to him... And told him, why did you question the will of your lord... Don't you think if he wanted to change the current way of things he would've done so. Let it be his will...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:35:49 AM by Ananda »

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
All Mine
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 02:42:55 AM »
quote:

why did you question the will of your lord... Don't you think if he wanted to change the current way of things he would've done so. Let it be his will...

Yes Ananda... it always is his will... it just takes some time to see the subtle levels of attachments and let them go.

And this layer of subtle attachment really took me by surprise... to see even a prayer is a form of control... that even a prayer has to be let go... it's like being shaken by the root and being uprooted... it has always been about prayers and letting go... but even a prayer is a thought, a subtle need for control...

Your story hits home on many levels.. thanks for that.[:)][/\]

Ananda

All Mine
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 02:53:14 AM »
There are many other stories along the same line... It is pretty much the same as the concept of samyama... Let go and let God...

But since I am telling stories, I'd like to also share another story which is as a sequel to the one above... It is about the saint Al khidr and the prophet Moses from the old testament...

I am not sure of accuracy of the story but this is how it is in my mind so I'll share it accordingly and if I am wrong in anything I hope someone would interfere and correct me.

The story goes that Moses asked of God to show him one of his faithful servants on the earth... God pointed him toward Al khidr but told him that he wouldn't be able to understand Al Khidr's acts.

So Moses followed the instructions and found Al Khidr. But to his surprise, he found him cutting a very old and big tree that gave shade to three houses... Moses said to himself then this couldn't be the friend of God... Then a sound said to him, I told you that you won't understand his acts... Moses then said okay I'll approach him and seek his companionship...

After the tree fell down... Moses approached Al Khidr and told him his story... Al Khidr understood everything and told him that it's okay with him but that he won't be able to accept Al Khidr's acts. But Moses was insisting... So Al Khidr welcomed him as his companion...

On the road, Al Khidr approached a fisher's man boat and broke it's wood and sank it down... This astonished Moses but he kept his mouth shut even though he was enraged by the act. Afterwards while walking on the sea shore... Al khidr ran after a young kind of 10 years old and killed him with a blow from a rock on his head.

After this Moses broke into a fist of anger and started screaming at Al Khidr and telling him that he is a murderer ect ect...

Then Al Khidr turned back and told him:

There is a powerful storm coming to this area tomorrow... If the old tree was left standing, it would've fallen on the three houses. Also, if the fisherman went out on his boat tomorrow.. The waves would've been too high because of the storm and he would've sank and met his end.

As per the boy, unfortunately this boy was going forward toward a life of self destruct to his own self and his family... So God decided to end his life in order so that he may not drag his good parents with him into a life of misery and darkness... And the parents will bring birth to new children who will fill their life with Joy.

This is why I told you that you won't be able to accept my acts. And to this Moses agreed. And the two bid each other good bye.

I know the story is harsh. But this is life, it's really harsh. Some people might consider the way I think too superstitious... But so be it, I do not care. Let it be His will.

Much love[/\]

Ananda

All Mine
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2013, 02:54:54 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

My answer is a deep resonant non-intellectual yes, there is no choice, but I ain't no saint I can assure you[:)][/\]

This is what gives you happiness.

tonightsthenight

All Mine
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 03:13:12 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

quote:

why did you question the will of your lord... Don't you think if he wanted to change the current way of things he would've done so. Let it be his will...

Yes Ananda... it always is his will... it just takes some time to see the subtle levels of attachments and let them go.

And this layer of subtle attachment really took me by surprise... to see even a prayer is a form of control... that even a prayer has to be let go... it's like being shaken by the root and being uprooted... it has always been about prayers and letting go... but even a prayer is a thought, a subtle need for control...

Your story hits home on many levels.. thanks for that.[:)][/\]

Nice Ananda!

Yes, yes, yes! Living in freedom!