Author Topic: "Day of Doom" Group Meditation  (Read 3166 times)

AumNaturel

"Day of Doom" Group Meditation
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2012, 04:13:45 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by kami
Was wondering how people feel about going with a retreat kind of practice this time

I'd be in for that next time around if there are enough interested. This coming group session should be helpful in ruling out some factors that might have been hampering the skype connection on my end in the latter part of the very first group meditation.

faileforever

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2012, 04:20:19 AM »
I like that idea kami!

whippoorwill

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2012, 06:59:19 AM »
Update:  have Cosmic, Faile, mikkij, Carson, Yonatan, Kami, AumNaturel, spiritdancer, and healthy119 at 9:00 AM Central.

I'd like to forgo the second session, if possible.  American Baba, can you make the 9:00 call?

Look forward to seeing you again!

--Liz

P.S.  I'll host a Skype meditation on Jan 19th at 10:15 AM Central.  
Here's the topic:  http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=12370
Here's where you can sign up:  http://aypglobalmeditation.eventbrite.com

American Baba

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2012, 09:49:52 AM »
I won’t be available to attend the early morning slot but thanks for checking.  I can always catch one of the weekend sessions.  Our first Skype session was my first Skype experience ever (by the way, I have often said that if I ever had to change my name to a symbol it would be the question mark so while I didn’t know I was sitting there looking like a big question mark before I turned on my camera I thought it was quite fitting) and I enjoyed it very much.  It almost felt like a retreat to see so many of the friendly faces of folks I have met at various retreats and it was nice to put some faces to some of the usernames I see so frequently.  I hope everyone has a worthwhile experience tomorrow.  I will rejoin you soon.  In the meantime, Happy New Year!

healthy119

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2012, 10:10:22 AM »
Hi Whippoorwill, I am interested in being apart of the New Year's Day meditation at 9:00 AM Central. I have sent you a message on Skype and email just to cover all basis. Thanks

healthy119

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2012, 10:15:41 AM »
Sorry Whipporwill I didn’t pook close enough at your previous posting on the 9:00 AM Jan 1 DM! I see you have me included. Thanks!

faileforever

« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2012, 09:47:58 PM »
Sorry guys, most likely not going to be at this one [:(]

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2013, 02:42:37 AM »
Sad that I missed this one as well.  Was having a kiddie crisis at the time things got started so didn't get a chance to hop on the call.  Hope it was great.

Love,
Carson [^]

cosmic

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2013, 01:14:44 PM »
I couldn't make it onto Skype this time, but I was right there with you all. It was another deep session for me, very physically relaxing as well. Thank you all who participated [:)]