Author Topic: Reducing the tendency to masturbate  (Read 1313 times)

Dogboy

Reducing the tendency to masturbate
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 01:03:41 PM »
Absolutely.

AYPadmin

Re: Reducing the tendency to masturbate
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 01:25:28 PM »
onkarkumar31
India
5 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  09:25:27 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit onkarkumar31's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

. As she represents the Ultimate Goddess to me, and I am able to draw up at orgasm, my bliss energy remains unaffected in DM and everyday life.

Hi Dogboy

Can you please elaborate more on the way you practice it ?
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1585 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  12:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello ankarkumar

Now coming on four years of aroused ecstatic conductivity from my AYP practice, I have learned to identify energy flow within and simply reside there, rather than move energy to and fro through intention, which can be done and quickly "overdone" and possibly flirt to overload. To answer your request, in relations with my wife, I assess energy flow within, reside there as we "dance", and as the dance nears the end, I place gentle attention of the third eye (sambhavi mudra) and/ or the solar center. In a neurobiology prepared by your yoga practice, in either (or both) of these actions, energy rises up the shushumna naturally. As the solar center is near the heart chakra, often there is an outpouring of love within and without, a wonderful expression of Union with my life partner.

This is my experience, results may vary for others.