Author Topic: some contradictory observations on orgasm!?  (Read 1711 times)

bewell

some contradictory observations on orgasm!?
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »
"...orgasm becomes a once-in-a-while thing, though the feeling of gurgling upwardly wafting sexual energy becomes a very pleasant all-the-time thing" wrote Jim ahk.

Jim,

That is similar to my experience.  I enjoy the sexual energies inward and upward most of the time and outward occasionally.  

But I have "non-ejaculatory orgasms," and if I understand what you are saying, this is somewhat different from your experience.  With non-ejaculatory orgasms, all the reproductive muscles are pumping, but no ejaculate comes out.  Unlike when blocking, semen does not go into the bladder either (except for pre-ejaculate sometimes).  There is no emission.  Most times this happens with no erection and no external stimulation.  It is an inner excitation/reflex that pumps inner energy upward.  Happens frequently:  twice today during meditation.  Very pleasurable.

On another note:  That rolling motion in the belly that you spoke of sounds like something similar to Johnston's Key Sound in that the articulation of the sound involves a wave motion of the belly muscles.  However, Key Sound is articulated while pushing the belly out.  Key Sound is used to initiate the experience, but once the door is opened, the experience can come under a range of conditions without any making of sounds.

Bewell
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 11:30:33 AM by bewell »

Jim and His Karma

some contradictory observations on orgasm!?
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2006, 02:57:56 PM »
Bewell, but I'm only suggesting rolling until you hit the right muscular and energetic point. It's actually real physical. The rolling is just the way you focus in onthe correct spot to contract