Author Topic: spinal breathing & scoliosis  (Read 485 times)

nirmal

spinal breathing & scoliosis
« on: February 26, 2010, 03:37:12 AM »
Hi everybody,

I have scoliosis, a lateral curvature of the spine. While practicing spinal breathing, should I include this minor deviation while visualizing going up and down my spinal column?

Thanks,
nirmal[:D]

Richard

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 03:45:58 AM »
Hi nirmal.

quote:
I have scoliosis, a lateral curvature of the spine. While practicing spinal breathing, should I include this minor deviation while visualizing going up and down my spinal column?

No need really.

Just imagine the tiny tube within your spine or even just start at the root and end at the brow when you do spinal breathing, that's all that's required Shakti will find her way. You will soon experience ecstatic conductivitie and then you wont need to visualise at all you will feel her travelling up your spine. [:)]

nirmal

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 05:27:24 AM »
WOW!!! & thanks Richard, I canĀ“t wait!
nirmal[:D]

Richard

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 07:16:56 AM »
No problem [:)] and remember we all progress at different rates there is no rush here the deep meditation alone will produce profound changes in your every day life THAT is where to gauge your progress don't look for visions or peak experiences, don't even expect anything in spinal breathing just DO it from root to brow and things will happen in time.

It can take days, weeks, months even and you may never actualy see the spinal nerve none of this matters everyone is different but be assured it is working it always does [:)] Enjoy your chosen path [8D]

nirmal

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 10:06:50 PM »
Richard, you are amazing! Your words are just what I needed to hear, at this junction of my practices.

Again, thank you,
nirmal[:)]