Author Topic: Anyone noticed fat loss from kechari mudra?  (Read 736 times)

alwayson

Anyone noticed fat loss from kechari mudra?
« on: February 25, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »
According to Mallinson's book, and many other resources, kechari mudra is used to create a 'divine body'

It is also postulated that kechari mudra helps promote the release of human growth hormone and other hormones

I was into bodybuilding for a while.  Human growth hormone is an AMAZING fat killer.  Truly a modern marvel (the modern pharmaceutical version).

Victor

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 05:48:07 PM »
Sorry but after practicing kechari for 4 years daily I can say that my weight went up from about 200 to 220 and then back to 200 during that time. No difference that I can see.

Lili

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
In my experience it is difficult to isolate individual practices' effects on weight as the practice set is integrated. In my case AYP practices as a whole have led to increased energy levels which allowed me to work out more (5times/week), then after intense workouts AYP sitting practices do wonders for relieving sore muscles instantaneously leading to fat loss and muscle building.

I practice Kechari but only stage 1 so may not be representative.

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »
more hunger, more weight in my case due to all the practices including kechari but the funny thing is that the more i gained weight it seems the more ecstacy and capacity for absorbing energy and doing more aggressive practices there is.