Author Topic: Another Kechari Question...  (Read 582 times)

maverick_21

Another Kechari Question...
« on: June 27, 2007, 05:38:15 AM »
Hello, I have managed to get into Stage 2 I believe... my tongue is up behind the soft palate and it can rest there comfortably.  I just quickly need to know where I am supposed to go from there, am I pushing the tongue forward towards the nose, or backwards, or straight up?  I've looked at diagrams and they don't seem to help me when I'm actually up there... Thanks guys.

Victor

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 06:02:19 AM »
Forward towards the nose or just relax it where it is and get used to it for awhile. But the next direction is forward

Kyman

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:25:05 AM »
I agree with Victor.  One stage kind of leads into the next, even if in the beginning we aren't sure how to proceed.

maverick_21

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 01:53:04 PM »
Victor I took your advice and just relaxed.  I guess I got kind of excited at the prospect of having reached stage 2, but as soon as I chilled out a bit I felt my tongue slide a bit forward and I could feel the base of the septum, which was what I was looking for.  I don't know why I have to keep re-learning that lesson in Yoga, that simply relaxing is usually the answer. Thanks guys.

Victor

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 04:17:34 PM »
Glad you are moving in the right direction in kechari, Maverick. There really isn't much farther to go physically. Its just a process of exploring the area that your tongue can reach and becoming comfortable there in your practice. CHEERS!