Author Topic: About Amrita  (Read 1300 times)

Anibaru

About Amrita
« on: September 10, 2014, 01:14:05 AM »
Hi everyone,

It's been some time since my last questions. So here i go.
   After achieving Kechari Mudra stage 2 it is natural to ask
   about one of the most enigmatic results of this mudra.

The texts (HathaYoga Pradipika, Khecarividya and others) mention a succession of flavors
   (salty, metal like, sweet) and one is just to "consume" the sweet one.

I've only felt the salty flavor, and if i swallow it my stomach feels "strange"

You can research a little and find that some old cultures and civilizations used to sungaze
   in order to obtain this same Amrita or "Christos" or whatever they called it.

Some link it to the pineal gland and other stuff.

Does anyone have actually tasted the Amrita? (cool question, huh?)

Blessings to Everyone,

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
About Amrita
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 10:26:35 AM »
Sweet like honey water, drips down from the top of the mouth (nasal passage), mixes with the saliva, and then flows back down to be recycled...the nectar cycle...it certainly has an intoxicating effect that is both calming and invigorating. It is flowing right now, as I write.

I'm at stage 5 kechari, which is blocking of the throat. This allows the amrita to pool for a little while as the tongue is "swallowed". Kind of like creating a temporary reservoir/dam to savor the sublimated elixir. [:p]

Pretty trippy. [3][8D][3]

Anibaru

About Amrita
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 02:35:54 AM »
Wow! Stage 5 of Kechari and Amrita. May i ask you a couple questions?

- Does Amrita drips by itself? or do you have to "churn" some 3 points in your nassal passage?
- Does really Kechari has anything to do with the flow of amrita? i mean, you get to stage 3 and then amrita flows or something like that.
- Is it really "trippy"? Some people says it is cerebroespinal fluid, DMT ... etc.
- Where do i read about the Nectar Cycle?

Thank you alot!

pkj

About Amrita
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 10:42:08 AM »
Aibaru

Here is the nector cycle on AYP. As Bodhi said it is very intoxicating. I have similar experiences.

http://www.aypsite.com/plus/304.html

Enjoy

PKJ

Bodhi Tree

About Amrita
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:24:45 PM »
For me, yes, kechari stimulates the flow. One very excellent thing I have noticed recently is the ability of kechari to help me diffuse friction in the surrounding local field. For instance, I was sitting in an AA meeting and felt waves of turbulence coming through my filter, so I closed my eyes, did kechari, and in a few minutes, I was feeling much better. It's a bliss pump. Mixed with samyama-like thoughts, it is powerful. [8D]

pkj

About Amrita
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 08:00:33 AM »
Bodhi

Actually in my case just the Samyama thoughts stimulates the system. Also i don't do the Kechri practice any more as since my crown opened about one and half years ago it is too much to handle. But it is automatic so just the awareness puts it in motion. You are absolutely right when you press the paddle then lot of energy and bliss flows as well.
From AA you mean Ann Arbor. It is close to me as I am in Canton and almost goes to Ann Arbor every weekend.

Take care

PKJ

Dogboy

About Amrita
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 08:40:33 AM »
quote:
From AA you mean Ann Arbor.

I guarantee there is AA in AA. [:D]

Bodhi Tree

About Amrita
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 10:48:20 AM »
LMAO, Dogboy. You are sharp as a tack, bro. Love the good-natured wit.

Incidentally, I am in Florida, but one of our fine colleagues is in both AA's. Ann Arbor and the fellowship that will not be named. Alas, I have no fear of Voldemort, but I respect others who wish not to speak his name. I am building a website called "AYP for Recovery", where I will easily favor a non-anonymous position of sharing my story and the techniques which have allowed me to be free of certain addictions. It is my opinion that the days of hiding, shame, and shyness are coming to an end. Maybe we can all just be mature adults and recognize the inherent innocence of our being, without the need to superimpose such self-defeating categorizations as "alcoholic".

But! Bringing it full circle, kechari in AA meetings has been super helpful. You won't find that one in the Big Book. [;)]

pkj

About Amrita
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 12:48:41 PM »
AA in AA got it !. Bodhi good luck with the website, looking forward to the website. Your posts are very forthcoming, honest and funny, love it.

PKJ

Anibaru

About Amrita
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 08:22:34 AM »
So, kechari does help in stimulating the flow.

Does the amrita start flowing at a special stage? i mean something like after x years of kechari practice,
 or after achieving full body ecstatic conductity

What do you mean by "intoxicating"?

Bodhi Tree

About Amrita
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 10:26:08 AM »
I started noticing the amrita after I had a strong energy blast several years ago. But...part of me feels like it was present in earlier years, and I just didn't notice it (even before starting practices like DM). I went through a long stretch of heavy drinking, so perhaps I was just numbing my perception and therefore missed it. In any case, when I did detox and sober up, I got the very strong aforementioned blast, and found AYP and soon stumbled upon kechari. I found I could go into kechari pretty easily right off the bat, but there were immediate overload symptoms in the heart, so I have used self-pacing accordingly.

Intoxicating? Well, for me, that's when things become luminous. Objects are seen to be glowing. Even the air and empty space is glowing. And then reality becomes more and more holographic--as points of focus are revealed to be interconnected and therefore portals to the vast interconnected web of Being. It's much better than the intoxication of drugs or alcohol, because there is a sublime clarity and weightlessness that is present when the flow is strong. So...the new addiction is to make the flow as strong as possible, skimming across serenity. So it goes. [/\]

SeySorciere

About Amrita
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 10:06:59 PM »
In my case Amrita has happened only astrally. I see it as a silver liquid flowing down from crown chakra (universe-shaped) thru' the medulla down the spinal nerve. Lately it drips in large golden drops.

Sey

Anibaru

About Amrita
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 03:51:07 AM »
That's nice, so the first thing you did was to detoxify and sober up. I'm staring backwards first kechari, and now detoxifying and sobering up! [:D]

bewell

About Amrita
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 12:38:08 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Sweet like honey water, drips down from the top of the mouth (nasal passage), mixes with the saliva, and then flows back down to be recycled...the nectar cycle...it certainly has an intoxicating effect that is both calming and invigorating. It is flowing right now, as I write.

I'm at stage 5 kechari, which is blocking of the throat. This allows the amrita to pool for a little while as the tongue is "swallowed". Kind of like creating a temporary reservoir/dam to savor the sublimated elixir. [:p]

Pretty trippy. [3][8D][3]

Namaste dear teacher. I followed your model. It worked as suggested. My first conscious taste of such honey. A shift in perception that goes with it too.

[/\]
[3]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 12:39:11 AM by bewell »

Bodhi Tree

About Amrita
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 12:41:35 AM »
Namaste. [/\]