Author Topic: Anyone tried SBP up to bindu visarga (cowlick)?  (Read 725 times)

digofarias

Anyone tried SBP up to bindu visarga (cowlick)?
« on: June 01, 2014, 11:53:34 AM »
According to the book Kriya Secrets Revealed who claims to pass on Lahiri Mahasaya's authentic teachings, it is safe to go up to this point and the author adds that the reason to go this high is because of Ajna knot.

I'm doing AYP's SBP and yesterday I went up to bindu visarga (cowlick) and felt more purification going on and a more intense vibration on third eye. Has anyone tried it yet? Do you think it is dangerous?

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 11:56:11 AM by digofarias »

Will Power

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 07:04:59 AM »
Hi Digofarias,

I have been doing it for years and it wasn't dangerous for me. I am not saying that everyone should practice that way. But for me it wasn't dangerous.

adishivayogi

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 04:05:06 PM »
I use bindu v. In a type of kriya akin to Ennio and Vedic kriya yoga.  I have overloads but
If you're doing navi and chanting ong jn the chakras it shouldn't be a problem.

Anahat

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 04:39:50 PM »
would that be bringing your awareness from root to brow, to bindu passing through the pineal gland and reverse down? the idea to expand on SBP like that came to me today.

adishivayogi

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 02:35:09 AM »
you can goto medulla before bindu v but i feel some energy escapes and travels on top of the skull rather than thru it. i tend to go straight through th head to bindu v, well i did. now i come up to medulla and use a surging fork motion to kinda bounce of medulla and hit bregma.