Author Topic: Heart is where the OM is  (Read 746 times)

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
Heart is where the OM is
« on: August 28, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »
Heart is where the bliss is.

Bliss is everywhere...

namaste brother Kirtanman[:I]

Yonatan

Heart is where the OM is
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 01:46:31 AM »
Yes, when I had an opening I told it to someone, and she replied with, "Heart is vast isn't it"? [:)]
Heart can be infinite.. [:I]

miguel

Heart is where the OM is
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 03:53:21 AM »
It has no limits.

Kirtanman

• http://livingunbound.net
Heart is where the OM is
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 11:07:36 AM »

Hey Brother Ananda & All,

Heart is who we all are.

[:)]
_/\\_

"From the Sanskrit" .....

Hridayam (Heart)

Hrid - Center

Ayam - This

Heart is the *Center* of This ... this limitless, infinite, intimate, center here, now - ever new - taintless, immovable, blissful and utterly free.

The Center.

Not the "I" aspect.

Not the "you" aspect.

The *US* aspect.

"At the level of diversity -- the infinite 'I' is called: 'Us'."
~Abhinavagupta

"But I'm a *separate* wave - I start and end right h ..... umm ... nevermind."
~Some formerly dreaming hypothetical wave

[8D]

When in doubt, Love.
When not in doubt, Love.

'Cause ....

(All Together Now)

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman

PS To Brother Ananda ---  I'm not sure what the [:I] is about (?) <- No worries; just curious.  [:)]

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
Heart is where the OM is
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »
[:)]it's a sign of respect for someone who has been down the path before me.

namaste brother

manig

Heart is where the OM is
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 10:20:19 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Kirtanman

Hello Kirtanman

I asked below on another topic but just noticed that this has been made a new topic here:

So can you please explain this in detail what you mean by "Heart is where the AUM is"?

During meditation, I utter AUM on my own. And whenever I utter it, I become immediately centred in the heart (become witness).

Today I was uttering A (as prononuced in English A) then Aa and O. Three words separately, repeted for a few times. I also sang sort of a Raga on my own (which was unknown to me). And also Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa... the Sanskrit musical vowels. Automatically!

Kirtanman

• http://livingunbound.net
Heart is where the OM is
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 10:59:28 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by manig

quote:
Originally posted by Kirtanman

So can you please explain this in detail what you mean by "Heart is where the AUM is"?

During meditation, I utter AUM on my own. And whenever I utter it, I become immediately centred in the heart (become witness).

Today I was uttering A (as prononuced in English A) then Aa and O. Three words separately, repeted for a few times. I also sang sort of a Raga on my own (which was unknown to me). And also Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa... the Sanskrit musical vowels. Automatically!

Hi Manig,

Apologies for the delay in answering your question.

Heart is a symbol for unified awareness -- our true nature -- witness.

AUM, as you may know, is a symbol for (among other things) the manifesting creative power, emanating from unified awareness.

And so, yes -- AUM can take you .... here .... and AUM is also the creative manifesting which shines out of unified awareness.

I started using that tag line purely intuitively ..... and it just feels right, much of the time.

More than anything else .... it points to the fact that it's all, ultimately about silence -- -- whatever it may be called: heart, witness, unified awareness ..... and that this is where the creative power of AUM resides.

The creative power of AUM is conscious understanding of the levels of consciousness arising out of, returning to, and made of, the silent awareness we each and all are being-becoming now/here.

Hope this is helpful.

Kirtanman

PS- Interesting about Sa Re Ga Ma ..... those sounds-syllables, and the sound scale they're part of, are part of the powerful harmony-sound-awareness level of the map of consciousness/language/sound/form indicated by AUM.

manig

Heart is where the OM is
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 04:46:54 PM »
quote:

Hi Manig,

Apologies for the delay in answering your question.

Heart is a symbol for unified awareness -- our true nature -- witness.

AUM, as you may know, is a symbol for (among other things) the manifesting creative power, emanating from unified awareness.

And so, yes -- AUM can take you .... here .... and AUM is also the creative manifesting which shines out of unified awareness.

I started using that tag line purely intuitively ..... and it just feels right, much of the time.

More than anything else .... it points to the fact that it's all, ultimately about silence -- -- whatever it may be called: heart, witness, unified awareness ..... and that this is where the creative power of AUM resides.

The creative power of AUM is conscious understanding of the levels of consciousness arising out of, returning to, and made of, the silent awareness we each and all are being-becoming now/here.

Hope this is helpful.

Kirtanman

PS- Interesting about Sa Re Ga Ma ..... those sounds-syllables, and the sound scale they're part of, are part of the powerful harmony-sound-awareness level of the map of consciousness/language/sound/form indicated by AUM.

Its the key to open that Whitehole, my friend... that works like a Blackhole.