Author Topic: light and ecstacy  (Read 1080 times)

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
light and ecstacy
« on: October 03, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »
just another milestone along the way, that i liked to share maybe some of the guys here went through and might have some thoughts about it. (just for the sake of useful chit chat)

last evening before sleep, my body, my sushumna, my whole being went into ecstacy the highest form i've experienced until now it was more beautiful to be discribed in words plus i saw myself as luminous from the inside and by luminous this time it was different i felt that every cell in my body was being fed on light.

i kept on squirming in ecstacy for like an hour or so and wow that was a rush (a hell of a one [:D] )

just liked to share this with you guys and if any of the experts here thinks i should self pace after having such an experience (i'm ready to take the advice).

even though the whole thing was beautiful and there is no discomfort in either my well being or my practices except a while back something happened in my perinium but now it's settled.

namaste my friends,

Ananda

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
light and ecstacy
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 11:08:24 PM »
No need to self-pace. Keep up the good work Ananda. [:)]

Ananda

light and ecstacy
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 03:58:37 AM »
hello christy :), and thk you my friend.

neli

light and ecstacy
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 03:47:46 PM »

I have experienced ecstasies several times, and some of them so wonderful that its impossible to describe, but I have noticed that when this happens, parts of my body begin to glow, as if with a kind of whitish light, it lasts minutes then it fades away. I think its part of the energy flow.

Namaste
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

just another milestone along the way, that i liked to share maybe some of the guys here went through and might have some thoughts about it. (just for the sake of useful chit chat)

last evening before sleep, my body, my sushumna, my whole being went into ecstacy the highest form i've experienced until now it was more beautiful to be discribed in words plus i saw myself as luminous from the inside and by luminous this time it was different i felt that every cell in my body was being fed on light.

i kept on squirming in ecstacy for like an hour or so and wow that was a rush (a hell of a one [:D] )

just liked to share this with you guys and if any of the experts here thinks i should self pace after having such an experience (i'm ready to take the advice).

even though the whole thing was beautiful and there is no discomfort in either my well being or my practices except a while back something happened in my perinium but now it's settled.

namaste my friends,

Ananda

Ananda

light and ecstacy
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »
hi neli :), good to have you arround.

now concerning ecstatic conductivity and seeing lights i've had that a long way back plus everything turns to white most of the time i enter sambhavi.

the experience i went through was different than usual, it was one of those peak ones and even though it was amazing i thought to myself it would be better if i'd do a check up with the guys maybe such peak experiences are a sign of overload. (seems not i guess ;) )

i'm going easy and carefuly on everything these days i would'nt want to take any risks, my loved ones have had their full share of pain and still are don't wanna put a cherry on top.

especialy since some practices we would be overdoing some times as yogani mentioned and it would feel normal and easy but then afterward we would hit a flat wall... (like kumbhaka)

don't wanna be another john wilder or atmananda krishna menon when they've hit the wall badly ;)

namaste my friend,

Ananda

« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 07:53:27 PM by Ananda »

neli

light and ecstacy
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »

Hi Ananda, thanks for your kind words.

With sambhavi is normal that we see lights, that's why I don't practice this, only sometimes. It's better to self-pace if we feel uncomfortable, but if we feel ok, we can go on with the practice. When I practice sambhavi, I do this for minutes, I can't stand more than 5 minutes, then I rest, and then sometimes I do it again. But the light that I see are not from sambhavi practice, I think its an electrical reaction of the K energy. Sometimes I see just one leg glowing and not the other, or sometimes my arm, or my feet, it lasts minutes, then it fades away, but in the meantime I enjoy this. I really think that something electrical is moving inside us, and we are not aware. I don't practice Kumbhaka I don't like it, feel this a little aggressive.
When we hit a wall we can feel it immediately, at least in my case, when I do something wrong, next day I feel terrible.

Namaste
Neli[:)]

quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

hi neli :), good to have you arround.

now concerning ecstatic conductivity and seeing lights i've had that a long way back plus everything turns to white most of the time i enter sambhavi.

the experience i went through was different than usual, it was one of those peak ones and even though it was amazing i thought to myself it would be better if i'd do a check up with the guys maybe such peak experiences are a sign of overload. (seems not i guess ;) )

i'm going easy and carefuly on everything these days i would'nt want to take any risks, my loved ones have had their full share of pain and still are don't wanna put a cherry on top.

especialy since some practices we would be overdoing some times as yogani mentioned and it would feel normal and easy but then afterward we would hit a flat wall... (like kumbhaka)

don't wanna be another john wilder or atmananda krishna menon when they've hit the wall badly ;)

namaste my friend,

Ananda

Ananda

light and ecstacy
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 05:14:14 AM »
thk u for sharing that neli :)

peace

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
light and ecstacy
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 07:07:37 AM »
Hi Ananda

quote:

Just to clarify, you would only need to cut back on your practices if you were having unpleasant or painful symptoms. Having strong or ecstatic experiences is not in itself a reason to cut back.

Christi

Ananda

light and ecstacy
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 07:52:11 AM »
thks for the feedback my friend.

namaste

Ananda

light and ecstacy
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 07:02:10 AM »
ecstasy ecstasy ecstasy[:D]