Author Topic: unbelievable amazing "coincidence"  (Read 1055 times)

maheswari

unbelievable amazing "coincidence"
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 06:14:22 PM »
I finished reading part 1 of the book and I  am ready to get the attunement for reiki 1
My friend  ( who is not lebanese and lives abroad)asked me yesterday if I work today so she can give me the attunement
And guess what?  I don't have work today, it is a public holiday :-D....another coincidence ;-)
So today I am having the attunement
it seems a new phase is about to start, something that I never thought would be part of my path.
it seems I need it to evolve
feeling blessed[3]

Charliedog

• Be the change
    • Marjoleine Diemel
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 02:54:51 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

it seems a new phase is about to start, something that I never thought would be part of my path.
it seems I need it to evolve
feeling blessed[3]

Enjoy [3]

maheswari

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 03:41:43 AM »
thank you Charliedog[:)]

AYPadmin

Re: unbelievable amazing \
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2019, 11:16:01 AM »
maheswari
Lebanon
2333 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2015 :  06:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
In 45 min I will be attuned to reiki 2, God willing
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2015 :  11:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Go girl go!
Go to Top of Page
maheswari
Lebanon
2333 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2015 :  02:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
it was powerful

Edited by - maheswari on Jun 16 2015 02:06:34 AM
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2015 :  03:30:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

quote:
Originally posted by NoDogma

Will the coincidence be a coincidence if we fail to observe it as one ?

It's only a coincidence if you observe it like that, it's only a miracle if you observe it as a miracle. It's in the mind. Everything is just happening, observed or not.....

one part art, the other reality. If it were not so we couldn't create anything. The trick is to learn to use creativity when we need it. It is nice to imagine coincidences, divine happenings and all the rest, but then there are the other imaginings that create suffering. Just as in meditation it's all scenery, but there isn't anything to stop us tallying awhile amongst our thoughts, it's perhaps just what the guru ordered
Go to Top of Page
So-Hi
USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2015 :  10:54:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
mr_anderson
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2015 :  4:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply