Author Topic: because you are spiritual you should act so  (Read 625 times)

maheswari

because you are spiritual you should act so
« on: December 29, 2014, 04:32:43 AM »
a serie of events happened then someone told me "because you are spiritual you should act so and so" which lead to the following realization...
being spiritual does not mean that i have no blocks and issues, nor that i am always feeling peace and love, nor that i am aloof, nor that i am gullible, nor that i accept middle solutions

i see what i need to see through daily life, events and others. Through these i see my issues and i deal with them to the best of my ability, as genuinely with myself as possible and in the way that suits me..maybe i will talk about it or maybe not...maybe i will act or maybe not...

being genuine with myself is my priority..what feels right for me now at a given moment...
and seeing through my issues takes time, a deep sinking in, a release into deep  inner silence and stillness which are the fruits of meditation

the results that will come up are not necessary what i want or what others want

the results are spontaneous, it may be something new or something that should be closed...no one knows

it is not to be analyzed like in limited psychology...cause it is beyond mind

it is not to be analyzed  like a business meeting with specific time and date and agenda

it  is deeper than psychology and all men made theories and ways to figure out things

it is beyond me

and beyond others and events

ps: as for the blocks of others, it is their problem...maybe they want to see them or not, how they deal with them or not...
all of this is not my business, i have no interest in changing or convincing anyone, simply because seeing through myself is already a full time job

« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 04:35:06 AM by maheswari »

Dogboy

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 07:00:57 AM »
You go girl! Roar like a lioness!

This is where surrender offers respite; yes, surrender is a "doing" but feels less "doing" than other options. I try to watch my response to other's "shoulda", surrender the emotion, and get the hell out of the way. A work in progress, for sure! [:D]

kumar ul islam

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 07:09:03 AM »
I think following the yogic path means you see all the bricks in the wall and by increments the wall is taken down being conscious of your actions does not mean they change straight away to right action  only wisdom of the consequences of action can lead to enlightened  spiritual progress by practice of all eight limbs are we led to the light and by the grace granted to us on the path ,the blocks of others are just the illusion they create and forgiveness is the greater action for this ,as we gain greater divine love as the Christ said forgive them for they do not know what they do ,spontaneity relates to action previously done so therefore our example alone is convincing enough for the world to see let our light shine but not too bright that it blinds only that it guides others to a point where they may see for themselves the truth of the divine .love and peace to you  mah.[3]

NoDogma

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 07:14:35 AM »
yup, people make assumptions about things they don't understand/know, and express their opinions thinking they do... happens everywhere not just related to spirituality. Can't change it nor can it be ignored (otherwise you will be taken advantage of).

Anima

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 12:14:51 PM »
Good insights and reflections [/\] They point me back to my own dharma and fear.

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 01:35:31 PM »
Don't try too hard to see through yourself, darling. [3] You're being illuminated from within, and all the layers and imperfections are being used for good purpose. At least that's how it seems to me. You're doing really well, and remember, we're works in progress.

I can totally relate to how "being spiritual" can be a hollow identity (like any other identity), so I'm mainly concerned with the "BEING" rather than the spiritual label. The BEING is most real, and as you say, the inner silence which pours forth into ecstasy/divine love is deeper than man-made conceptions or criticisms.

Love to you! [8D]

maheswari

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 05:52:56 PM »
[3]