Author Topic: A final goodbye and thank you note  (Read 4530 times)

Giacomo

A final goodbye and thank you note
« on: February 11, 2014, 10:27:05 AM »
Bye searchers...

Thank you for your messages, they contributed to me, ending the search hence the suffering

I am mad at myself, and not mad at myself. 'Liberation' was so easy.. It was there all the time

Why was this search necessary? It was so easy. I repeat myself: it was there all along, so so so soooooo easy...

Waaauwww, what an unburdening feeling. Can one be happy while looking for happiness? Can one call himself rich while digging for gold?

Why this paradox? Why this search? I guess, as a mentioned to Yogani: everybody needs to figure it out for him/herself

It was so easy.. It was here all along.. I'm such a stupid man [:D]

Peace to you all and thank you, thank you Yogani, thank you all. This quest is over

Me iz an unenlightened but still in a sense an enlighted being... So so easy! Stupid stupid that I am hahahahahahaha

Bye guys! Hope you find what you are looking for.. I found my 'gold'

Cya! Xxxxxxx

Giacomo

Giacomo

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 11:04:23 AM »
And something I wanted to add: Yogani always, ALWAYS tells us not to bother about miraculous happenings, about 'little wonders' when we meditate, about speculations concerning siddhi's, about 'spirits' and other 'realms of being' but yet, that is the only thing we seem to be doing here

On the forum I see philosophical discussions and debates, and NOBODY is getting any further or any wiser. It seems that we do not want to discover the 'truth'. It seems that we want to fly and change iron into gold and glass into diamonds

Maybe the people who are searching, would need to prioritize what they really want, cause I'm going to tell you: if you really want the siddhi of flying through the air, better get a ticket and get into an airplane [:D]

If you get there on time, you will fly hahahahaha [:D]

edit - spelling
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:33:41 AM by Giacomo »

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 04:10:44 PM »
Hi Giacomo,

Congratulations on your enlightenment! [:)] [;)]

You might find this lesson helpful:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus/390.html

and this one too:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus/426.html

All the best

Christi

Giacomo

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 05:48:33 PM »
What enlightenment? [/\]

And thank you!

tonightsthenight

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 10:58:02 PM »
Sounds like things are going well Giacomo!

Don't stop practicing things are just getting started!!

[3][:D]

Ayiram

• http://www.samyama.hr/o-nama
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 11:33:27 PM »
Yes, Giacomo,
listen to TNT...
and please, do visit us sometimes again... i miss you already...[V][V]

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 12:17:55 AM »
Hi Giacomo,

Beyond personal liberation is a very beautiful journey which takes you to outpouring divine love. It is about the dissolution between the boundaries that separate you and the rest of the world, including others around you. When divine love begins to emerge, there is no saying "I've made it, bye everyone" (a trap of the mind). That's simply a particular response of a contracted state of existence.

With the rising of divine love, there is the rise of compassion and service to others. There is also the knowledge that your journey will not be complete whilst there is still suffering in the world. So your journey and the journey of others becomes the same journey.

In terms of practice, nothing changes. As the subtle body is increasingly purified, the crown opens and everything melts down into the heart and radiates out from there as love in action in the world for the benefit of everyone. At the same time, meditation gives rise to stillness, unity and the merging of the observer and that which is observed, the objects of the senses. So meditation also progresses towards the ecstasy of divine love which is another name for unity, or yoga.

So it's a long path, with many stages, and many traps along the way. But it becomes very beautiful and more about letting go of attachment to any sense of personal attainment, then rising ecstatic radiance, giving, divine love and service to others, in that order. In all of this, the personal is outshone.

As TNT says, things are just getting started. [:)]

Enjoy.

Christi

Giacomo

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 01:24:41 AM »
Thank you Christi, Ayiram and tonightsthenight

because of you, I'll stay

Ayiram

• http://www.samyama.hr/o-nama
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 01:59:03 AM »
[3][3][3]

lalow33

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 02:26:54 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Giacomo,

Beyond personal liberation is a very beautiful journey which takes you to outpouring divine love. It is about the dissolution between the boundaries that separate you and the rest of the world, including others around you. When divine love begins to emerge, there is no saying "I've made it, bye everyone" (a trap of the mind). That's simply a particular response of a contracted state of existence.

With the rising of divine love, there is the rise of compassion and service to others. There is also the knowledge that your journey will not be complete whilst there is still suffering in the world. So your journey and the journey of others becomes the same journey.

In terms of practice, nothing changes. As the subtle body is increasingly purified, the crown opens and everything melts down into the heart and radiates out from there as love in action in the world for the benefit of everyone. At the same time, meditation gives rise to stillness, unity and the merging of the observer and that which is observed, the objects of the senses. So meditation also progresses towards the ecstasy of divine love which is another name for unity, or yoga.

So it's a long path, with many stages, and many traps along the way. But it becomes very beautiful and more about letting go of attachment to any sense of personal attainment, then rising ecstatic radiance, giving, divine love and service to others, in that order. In all of this, the personal is outshone.

As TNT says, things are just getting started. [:)]

Enjoy.

Christi

Beautiful post, Christi.  I can sense the stillness behind the words.[3]

Yogaman

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 09:23:31 AM »
The original post felt like one of those computer troubleshooting message board threads, where after receiving some advice the person hops back on to say "never mind, I figured out out", without offering up some clues to the resolution for others who may be looking for the same solution ;)

maheswari

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 05:41:43 PM »
Beautiful post Christi

quote:
There is also the knowledge that your journey will not be complete whilst there is still suffering in the world.

lately i noticed that how much people suffering in Lebanon (poverty, instability...) affects me, how can i be  happy if there is so much suffering around?
sometimes i find it hard not to get inflenced by the negative atomsphere
and sometimes i find it very easy to see through the transient events, i know  that all is happening as it should, and i see that all is beautiful as it is (even if imperfect, even if there is suffering ) and beneficial action for the community is done easily

Giacomo

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 06:58:10 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Yogaman

The original post felt like one of those computer troubleshooting message board threads, where after receiving some advice the person hops back on to say "never mind, I figured out out", without offering up some clues to the resolution for others who may be looking for the same solution ;)

hahahaha, this was funny [:D]

Yogaman

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 01:05:49 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Giacomo

quote:
Originally posted by Yogaman

hahahaha, this was funny [:D]

:)

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 07:39:14 AM »
Cleverness will only take you so far. I'm learning this more and more. I can certainly appreciate witty humor and a sharp intellect (I show mine off all the time), but I can't escape the gravitational pull of genuine humility and sincerity.

I know how to be a clown, but I also know how to be a serious student.

Godspeed on your path. [8D]