Author Topic: Nothing is Solid but Love  (Read 1276 times)

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
Nothing is Solid but Love
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 04:39:42 AM »
Dear, You already know all my answers to the questions you sent. Divine union is the goal. Amma did it and Ramana and Atmananda said one must keep on struggeling until attaining what needs to be attained... Saint Paul in the bible said to pray constantly... Pray and do not be bored or tired of praying.. I am who I am and yes this relation is personal. I already know most of the answers I am reading here as well but am thankful for the reminders... I have become insane most probably... Might be dellusional also... I have faith that God will interfere and correct my ways if they are wrong. Salam

Namath

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 05:58:47 AM »
Ananda!

please don't take my comment as trying to be a smart arse,you know me better.You are way too more spiritually advanced and I shall learn from you.However,sometimes you hear a word of truth from a child and not necessarily from a saint....Like my little niece reminding me "to keep my promise".

Ramana never said to struggle with practices...Ramana was against any energy practices...you have the human gospel for John troy and Sri Ganesan ...double check if you're in doubt.He said to persevere in self enquiry and surrender.

Saint Paul said to pray,Praying doesn't cause overload [:o)].

& Atmananda is whom?[:)]...You see I'm spiritually ignorant so don't take me so seriously!

As for being insane!It doesn't trouble me anymore over here...insane ...so what!

Renewed Love.

Ananda

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 06:46:37 AM »
I've read the human gospel... Ramana was many things to many people and acted according to each person's need. Yes, he advocated self inquiry and surrender and by self inquiry he meant the act of it constantly until the mind melts into the heart... I didn't mean energy practices... I meant bhakti and prayer... They do lead to overloading symptoms and this is not noticed only by me but by friends as well... Yogani told me so years back also... I still practice meditation as well... The same as taught in AYP but with a different mantra... As per Atmananda Krishna Menon, he's Kamal Joumblat's guru. I don't think or see myself as spiritually more advanced than you are by the way.

This whole topic in the first place was just to declare that after all has fallen only love remained... My path started with love and longing and this is the only lasting thing in my case. This is why I said love is my prayer... I don't want to force practices on myself any more unless there is the urge to or I feel like it... This might be the wrong approach according to some and the right one according to others... I've heard different opinions from many teachers and gurus on this subject... I am simply tired of following gift boxes... I am in love with the gift... That's my life line. Salam

Namath

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2013, 05:10:02 PM »
Morning Ananda,

good to know.Love & longing is ever present over here as well towards Allah.

You shared your thoughts & started it with "decisions" so one would feel you want opinion.Perish the thought.

"Atmananda Krishna Menon, he's Kamal Joumblat's guru"

Ahhhh!!He's the presence that I felt & froze my brain in that house with the funny weird cat few years back!...The presence that was laughing at my struggle to make my brain function again!  of course!how could I forget that[:)]

Salam

[OM]

Ananda

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2013, 05:47:03 PM »
Salam dear Namath[/\]

Goodway

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 01:17:23 AM »
If the heart has no anchor, it runs wild like a gazelle.

vijikr

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 04:28:28 AM »
dear shanti,

That poem really touched me and thats what I am feeling today infact.Thanks [/\].

kembolini

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 05:09:29 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Our decisions no matter how much devoted we are to them... Life will create conditions for us to be shaken... No I haven't found peace but I still love. I feel forsaken but I can't help but love. I am tired but I still love. Loving is my prayer.

Even love turns into anger.. Yet we love again and again. No matter how far you go... Up or low... You will love. Love the unknown...

I am tired of following others... Love says be you.

No matter how much I fail or hurt... I am a lover.

"And Jesus said to him, The foxes have holes and the birds of the heaven roosting-places, but the Son of man has not where he may lay his head."

I love this.

As a yoga teacher I often read about love to my class attendees.

Ananda

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 06:00:50 AM »
Thank you for reopening this topic[:)] This is the heart of it[/\]