Author Topic: Spiritual puberty  (Read 1497 times)

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
Spiritual puberty
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 07:33:36 AM »
Thanks David.
The ones that don't discuss your experiences may be at least as valuable as the ones that do. But it's OK if you want to describe my posts that way
I did not mean "your opinions" in a bad way.. I do respeck your opinions.. the forum would not be the same without your honest opinions about everything..[:)]

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
Spiritual puberty
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 03:08:39 PM »
I share a similar opinion to Victor on the subject. I think people will benefit from the sharing all the while cognizant of the fact that experiences, if dwelled upon, can be distracting from our true goal. I also think it is valuable for those interested in AYP to see how effectively it works and to observe the progress of its practitioners.

I personally find it interesting to observe how the seeds of bliss and ecstasy are maturing in our nervous system and how no two seem to be unfolding the same way despite the fact that we are all doing more or less similar practices.

david_obsidian

Spiritual puberty
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 04:11:56 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti
I do respeck your opinions.. the forum would not be the same without your honest opinions about everything..[:)]

LOL!  Yip,  about everything!  I know what you are saying,  you naughty girl! [8D]

Well,  dear Shanti,  a little bit of disrespeck is OK and even good.  ( But  mind you, a little goes a long way,  like hot chili powder!)  LOL!  [8D]

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
Spiritual puberty
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 04:28:13 AM »
quote:
LOL! Yip, about everything! I know what you are saying, you naughty girl!

Why David, whatever are you talking about? [:0]

quote:

Well, dear Shanti, a little bit of disrespeck is OK and even good. ( But mind you, a little goes a long way, like hot chili powder!) LOL!

You will always have a 100% of my respeck... even when I don't agree with you.. [:D]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 04:33:22 AM by Shanti »

bewell

Spiritual puberty
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 11:52:52 AM »
Shanti wrote: "...it moves all the way up to my head to my third eye."

Same here

"I can feel ecstasy all over my body, at any time..  all I have to do is mulabandha and sambhavi."

Same here.  I had to check the definitions of those yoga words, but yea, same here.

Also during tantric practices, I am finding nowadays that more often than not, orgasmic feelings come up instead of out.

Same here:  Love the up instead.

In addition during spinal breathing.. to begin with I feel a very pleasant heat go up and down my spine.. like Cosmic described it.. minty.. but it soon becomes very hot.. and I can feel it flow into my heart and hands. Cools down during meditation..

I can feel some heat in those areas now as I read this, but it is not part of my daily meditation.

I don't feel the hollow you describe..hey I still don't see my spinal nerve..  but Richard I just love the feeling of waves of pleasure that I can invoke at any moment during the day..

Hollow, yes that is an apt description.  Waves of pleasure, often.

Yea, thanks for this thread.  This type experience is new to me, and since it is rare to nonexistant among the people I know off the web, it is a comfort to find people who are in a simialar phase here.  Helps me keep it in a balanced perspective.  Inspiring too.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:06:17 PM by bewell »

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
Spiritual puberty
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 12:26:06 PM »
Hi Shanti and Bewell,

I feel heat too particularly in certain areas and I associate that with friction or blockages that the energy is trying to move through. Ever since adding in hot and cool sensations to my spinal breathing a month or two back I have noticed they happen by themselves now, especially cool on the way up.

I have to say that adding the tantric components more aggressively to my other practices has lead to a big acceleration in the expansion of ecstasy for me. I look forward to reading Yogani's new book on the subject.

A