Author Topic: Anal Tantra  (Read 22713 times)

Radharani

• http://www.francisandclareyoga.org
Anal Tantra
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 03:54:28 PM »
yeah, Albert raises a good point about the whole "fear" approach and I was kind of wondering about that, too.  The only "appropriate" fear I can think of in this situation would be the ego's fear of loss of control, when being swept away by divine ecstasy.  But I would not expect fear to be a prominent or necessary feature of kundalini awakening.

Tantrica

Anal Tantra
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 04:24:49 PM »
Thank you Albert for your answer.

Since we did that practice I found almost nothing about it in Tantra forums. Yes, there are many coincidences, you are probably wright. I was trying to send you an email but I can't. Could you please drop me a message so I could tell you more about this story (if not bother you) as it would not be strictly the topic of this forum.

Best.

maheswari

Anal Tantra
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 04:40:59 PM »
intresting thread....neverthless i am still condionned in that particular topic... i dont feel confortable with anal sex ... too painful ( as a straight woman my mind still believes that sex=vagina only...)it seems also to be  a very dangerous and powerful  practice  to awaken kundalini ....why this fixation about awakening kundalini? take it easy....and watch out
all the best

Tantrica

Anal Tantra
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 03:11:04 AM »
You made me think... [:0]
Our relationship ended, month and a half ago. We never talked again...
Yesterday, during a lingam massage I felt clear and pleasurable waves of kundalini rising from the base of my spine to the base back of my head. I did not feel any of the emotions/sensations I felt before (see the link: http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=7865#89083 ), nor the tachycardia, nor the tears, nor the resonance, etc.

AYPadmin

Re: Anal Tantra
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 10:41:14 AM »
kart12345
United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - May 21 2015 :  07:05:02 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello master, I am not married. I kindly need a small favour and advice from you. I am very interested in rising my kundalini energy. I heard that to raise the kundalini, first we need to (should be able to) open up the tightness in the anus. I am practising seminal retention to open up the channels( heard that kundalini channels opens up if we dont orgasm for quite a long period) and i am de-armouring my anus as well. i can by now easily put something into my anus.. But whenever i am erect i am still tightening the anus.. so how could i relax my anus at that particular time of erection and is there any breathing techniques or exercises to do so? unexpectedly, some times when i just go to sleep i could feel some little buzzing in the prostate(not in the space between rectum and tail bone) and automatically my rectum gets relaxed and im getting erected, my breathing deepens (it happens only just for 2 mins..) it happens on its own....is this some kind of kundalini rising??? ...thank you
Edited by - kart12345 on May 26 2015 06:49:07 AM
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1490 Posts

Posted - May 22 2015 :  05:34:50 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi kart12345

The advice is to establish a solid basis in meditation before you undertake any kundalini stimulating practices. When you've developed some inner silence as a result of meditation, it will then safe to slowly build up some energy cultivation practices. All the details are given in the AYP lessons. The recommendation is to start reading them from the beginning: http://www.aypsite.com/10.html
Go to Top of Page
bluerock
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2017 :  12:59:05 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you Adhorata and selfonlypath for this enlightening post on anal tantra, and the importance of consciousness in the sphincters. It's been very helpful on my own personal journey