Author Topic: Public Relations - Radio and Internet Radio  (Read 2340 times)

scottfitzgerald

Public Relations - Radio and Internet Radio
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 11:34:06 AM »
Mac-

Belly laugh as well.

I'm very interested in working on this.  Still marinating on it.  On the cusp of some life changes that may make things easier and may make things harder--just from a time perspective.  

Perhaps the marketing should be just like the practice.  Doing it, enjoying the scenery and going back to marketing.

I use the term marketing, as I don't have a Sanskrit word for it...I could make one up.   :)

Big love

Scott

Jim and His Karma

Public Relations - Radio and Internet Radio
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 04:23:54 PM »
The way to do marketing in jibe with spiritual practice is to approach it with a light touch...a subtle, relentless patience, just as we apply to spiritual practice. The popularity of AYP is inevitable in the long run. In time a great many people will be doing this practice, just because it works and there's a solid core of people who know it works, and it's only a matter of time before word gets out virally. It won't happen soon. But it'll happen. Light "touches" can accelerate that process a little, working WITH the inertia. But forcing is self-defeating!

I'm not suggesting anyone hold back if they have ideas or energy. But in the big picture, the mild-mannered, no-rushing, no forcing, let-it-happen approach of AYP works for marketing, as well- at least if what you're "selling" is irresistible and you neither overdo nor underdo.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:03:49 PM by Jim and His Karma »