Author Topic: A reminder of how to love everyone/all  (Read 787 times)

11jono11

A reminder of how to love everyone/all
« on: January 09, 2011, 06:34:10 AM »
Hey, occasionally (as I'm sure we all do) I have mini revelations, mainly little analogies that arise in my mind that help me see the one and act/be within it that bit more easily.

This mainly refers to loving people, but it could be applied to everything.

Everything is God, Love, The One, Brahman, Allah, HaShem right? Including every-body. But some bodies/people/parts of the one have forgotten this. They can therefore act a little strangely sometimes, bless them. I for one still forget sometimes and find myself doing very odd stuff like worrying, disliking and fearing. Sometimes this forgetfulness, a kind of insanity, leads to incredibly odd actions, like hating, killing, stealing etc, but whoever is doing this is just a part of Brahman that is very confused as they have forgotten.

Now the analogy, imagine your best friend, lover, father or mother (etc), developed amnesia and forgot who they were. When you go to see them they sometimes say nasty things, but you know it's not their fault, they've forgotten, you appear to be a stranger to them. You don't blame them, you don't stop loving them, you don't stop visiting them, they are your best friend, lover, father or mother (etc) and you love them. You keep giving them love despite the fact they act differently or oddly towards you.

In much the same way, I thought this was a useful way in thinking of every-body. They're all Brahman, they're all God. They may do 'odd' or 'nasty' things to you, but it's just because they have forgotten, they have forgotten who / what they are. So next time someone gives you a funny look, or doesn't smile back, or shouts some odd comment, remember who / what they are, remember who / what you are and Love.  

Maybe this is obvious, I just thought it might be useful. Hope that this is helpful to some, I know there are some quite advanced beings / parts of Brahman that have a very good memory here [;)].

Love and good memory to all. x
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:35:20 AM by 11jono11 »

vijikr

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 06:40:21 AM »
[8D]

kevincann

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 01:34:40 PM »

[8D] Indeed.

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 11:09:52 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by 11jono11

In much the same way, I thought this was a useful way in thinking of every-body. They're all Brahman, they're all God. They may do 'odd' or 'nasty' things to you, but it's just because they have forgotten, they have forgotten who / what they are. So next time someone gives you a funny look, or doesn't smile back, or shouts some odd comment, remember who / what they are, remember who / what you are and Love.  

This is so true, and so well put Jono.
You have expressed the clarity of the insight is very nicely.
Thank you.[:)]

maheswari

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »
very nicely said
love to all..unconditional love[:)]

porcupine

• http://www.xanga.com/stellawasadiverandshewasdown
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »
This must truly be how God sees, God who arises in us all

"the person you think you are will never find liberation, you have to
disappear first, before the understanding appears that you are
Beingness"

One must think of oneself utterly as nothing (ayin) to attain higher
consciousness.

"Awakening happens when we are convinced there is no one who awakens"

- Everything is God The Radical Path of Nondual Judaism pg 88-89

there is a spot where every path comes together and they experience eachother as one in harmony
go to it, lo, it is everywhere
though we forget in ill health we are always there
the essential is universal
the spirit is universal
love brings all together through natural connection
and imbibes them with the fruit of life, beyond forms
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:37:24 AM by porcupine »