Author Topic: Non-duality - multiplicity  (Read 5912 times)

AYPforum

Non-duality - multiplicity
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2008, 03:00:57 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

Suryakant

• http://www.myspace.com/jdsmall
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2008, 05:31:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Hi Christi

quote:
Do you find it incredibly intense, to be in that awareness, in the shine? Like after some time you feel like you will explode or something?

No. See......it is such a relief to rest in the shine. It is as if you are lightly.......very lightly touched on your eyelids; like a subtle, sweet breeze gently feathering your lids..... like a caress of someone you love beyond measure......someone that has lived for eons..... and has known of all your hardship. And in this silent touch you can finally lay yourself down.
In the beginning all I could do was cry.....the loving touch is so....tender. So gentle.

The touch.....lets the eyelids rest. And in this peace.....the seeing happens.

At one point during shaktipat, my Guru touched a pair of rosebuds to my closed eyelids, very lightly and gently.

When I felt the rosebuds lightly touching my closed eyelids, something emotional opened up inside my chest, and I began to cry very loudly, with tears streaming down my cheeks.

But as I sat sobbing and crying in the eye of that emotional hurricane, all I could feel was swirling, intense, ecstatic love, which was "like a caress of someone you love beyond measure......someone that has lived for eons..... and has known of all your hardship. And in this silent touch you can finally lay yourself down".

Sita Ram!

Katrine

• http://katrinekristiansen.com/
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2008, 07:50:17 PM »
Hi Suryakant

Wonderful sharings [:)]

quote:
At one point during shaktipat, my Guru touched a pair of rosebuds to my closed eyelids, very lightly and gently.

One time.....maybe about 4 years ago....I was lying in bed one Sunday morning. I had just awoken....the sun was spilling itself gently through the curtains in the bedroom.....it was early (maybe around 4:30 a.m.) .......everything was very, very quiet.

And then - all of a sudden - the whole room smelled of roses. This fragrance was not like anything I had ever experienced. It permeated everything in the room.... and every cell of my body. I was so awe struck....I didn't move for a long time.

I never smelled it since....but the experience still lingers within...