Author Topic: A hot drink that stimulates ecstatic conductivity!  (Read 2740 times)

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
A hot drink that stimulates ecstatic conductivity!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 03:41:18 AM »
thk you for the feedback brother Anthem and i am sorry it reacted that way on your body; bcz  in my case it's quite the opposite and i am a sensitive meditator as well and i don't drink coffee nor tea well maybe once every month or so with good company.

best wishes![:D]

hi Scott, and thk you for chiming in[:)].

kindest regards,

Ananda

Ananda

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 04:59:11 AM »
just want to point out that the ecstatic reaction is still going on with me when i drink this stuff and neither me or my friends nor anyone of my family have had any health issues from it; actually it's the whole other way around and my mother is happy bcz she says that she's losing weight bcz of it[:D].

so i still do heartily recommend this drink for everyone.

light and love,

Ananda

Goddessinside

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2009, 05:30:34 AM »
Hi Ananda,

Matte drink reminds me of my childhood when I used to see my aunts drinking it.. I used to feel it was a special ritual, like a magic potion or something like that [:)] (but my aunts were never turned into frogs [:o)])

I never felt attracted to tasting it because of its color: a kind of green mixture with a weird smell [xx(]

After reading your post, I said why not trying it now!

But now that you say matte makes us loose weight, I'm hesitating a little bit.. because it's been 6 months I'm getting thinner, no matter what I eat.. and I was the kind of person who would gain weight very easily.. I don't know if it has to do with the pranayama I'm doing.. coz the weight loss started from the moment I started to include them in my daily routine..

Anyway, I will give matte a try, why not.. maybe it will have a reverse effect on me! you never know [8D]

Love.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:32:35 AM by Goddessinside »

Ananda

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 06:35:15 PM »
hi Goddess[:)], it's always good to have you around my dear friend.

i hope that all is going well with you, and sorry to hear about your weight loss maybe you should think of making a change in your diet giving the fact that your diet is considered kind of a little strict among some people.

and about Mate, yeah it's true it has that whole ritual scenery to it and as i said before it's mostly dranked by druze sheikhs and you know what a bunch of suffis and secretive people these guys are.

and this is some of the folklore surrounding this drink:

from wikipedia
quote:

The Guaraní (Guarani, in Brazilian Portuguese) people started drinking mate in the region that now includes Paraguay, southern Brazil, north-east Argentina, and Uruguay. The Guaraní have a legend that says that the Goddesses of the Moon and the Cloud came to the Earth one day to visit it but they instead found a Yaguareté (a jaguar) that was going to attack them. An old man saves them, and, in compensation, the Goddesses gave the old man a new kind of plant, from which he could prepare a "drink of friendship".

by the way i just wanted to point out that Yogani says that he stays away from everything which involves caffeine within it and that he is getting enough kicks as is from the inside[:)].

warmest regards to you sweet Goddess.

love,

Ananda

Goddessinside

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 12:25:06 PM »
Thanks Ananda [:)]

About my weight loss, it happened about 6 months ago, when I started pranayama.. but it has been stable since then. However, no matter what and how much I eat now, there's no weight gain, and I wouldn't mind gaining 2 or 3 kilos [:I] and by the way, I eat a variety of food including fish. I only discard dairy products, baked flour and meat, which I cannot tolerate anymore. (even if I include small portions of whole wheat bread or pasta)
But I must share with you another "magic hot drink" that stimulates kundalini: it's called "belly dancing" [:)]
I had my first official private course yesterday:
cannot tell you how it felt and still feeling now!
I only slept 4 hours, and feel such wholeness and energy.
It was just waiting for me, although I never liked dancing, especially on arabic music (which I can't really "feel", by the way but I actually found out that I was pretty talented and the movements came very naturally.. This is what I needed in my life, and the call came right on time [:)]

When I first saw the teacher performance, only by watching her, it stimulated my 3 first chakras in a very obvious way and I felt energy buzzing in the breast and heart area..

I wish all the ladies could learn this dance, coz it's really designed for women's body and energies..

Love
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 12:33:02 PM by Goddessinside »

Ananda

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011, 07:51:13 PM »
A change of view concerning all stimulant drinks, I can't recommend them any more.

I've been going through a couple of days of caffeine detox (which also exists in Matte) and it's not an easy thing... The body seems to be really attached to this stuff and my nervous system is very exited right now plus I have a mild headache which I know will become stronger like the days before but I will go through this...

I've also noticed in the friends I teach who drink a lot of coffee, that when they start meditation they usually experience some headache...

Love,
Ananda

maheswari

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2011, 01:59:31 AM »
txs for the continuous update over the years[:D][:D]
never liked matte[^]
i only have one latte per day with small spoon of coffe...and no tea no nothing...only on rare occasions

woosa

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2013, 12:38:57 AM »
I just thought I would do a resurrection and revive this old thread. Not as miraculous as Lazarus... but I try.

I was just wondering if any of you out there are drinking yerba mate and how it's working for you and your practice?

For part of my discovery of hot beverages quest type thing (yeah I'm like a housebound Indiana Jones) I got a wooden mate cup and some bags full of loose herbs (even if it tasted horrible the cup looked like a cool pencil holder, or a holy grail from The Last Crusade). They look very suspicious, cannabis like. I think I might carry it about with me to stir up the authorities, because I'm annoying like that.

Anyway, I must say that it's ridiculous the effect slurping this has had on me today. It hasn't been stimulating at all, in fact I'm really, really relaxed, more so than usual which I never thought was possible! - it has really boosted the ecstatic conductivity too, in a subtle, calming way. My nerves feel divine (I sounded a bit camp there [:D]). I feel like it really easy to 'space out', but be alert when I need to be. This is really handy because I have been going through a continually exhausted phase lately and this seems to have lifted me without the crash I get from coffee.

I'll stop now because with this much praising I should be getting royalties... I wonder though if the initial drink has an exaggerating effect as I get used to it. Or maybe I was just poisoned from the wooden cup releasing sap. [:o)]

Just thought I would share, so to interest other people who are wondering whether to take the plunge. Please bear in mind I'm using loose yerba and not tea bags, because with the traditional way of drinking you use quite a lot of it, so you will be getting a lot more of the good stuff.