Author Topic: High Blood Pressure and Kundalini and Medication  (Read 2378 times)

Jim and His Karma

High Blood Pressure and Kundalini and Medication
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 05:16:38 PM »
Lili: your reply was appreciated, and even though not all of it works for me, remember that lots of people are reading along and may be helped!

Yogani: thanks!

Moderators: sorry!

Anthem: I'm aware of the theory of low heart rate exercise (which you stated really clearly, btw). It's got its adherents, but it's still a bit controversial. I personally tend to feel better and lose weight faster when I can really get my heart thumping, but that's just me. :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 05:34:13 PM by Jim and His Karma »

emc

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 12:27:08 AM »
quote:
Worse, I tend not to eat until dinner. I need very badly to break that cycle.

Ooops! That's definitely something to alter! Some say it should be no less than 3 hours between meals, if you want to keep the metabolism going on high speed as long as possible! The body likes a regular intake. Eat carrots or other vegetables in between to give the body something to work on!

Jim and His Karma

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 04:17:09 AM »
I haven't started any diet yet, and I'm already craving salt. Weird.

VIL

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 07:55:21 AM »

I know this is a no brainer, Jim, but is there anything in your personal life, maybe a job, that you could change that would lower your bp?  My friend was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure, due to a stressful job situation, was put on medication, and has since switched positions, is very happy now, and her pressure dropped considerably - to the point where she's thinking of getting off of the medication.  This is someone who always had low blood pressure.

VIL

Jim and His Karma

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 09:49:26 AM »
I just finished an insanely stressful year. Thanks to AYP, I feel really really calm. Of course being at a point of what might actually be bad stress could feel really really calm compared to the previous baseline of insane stress! :)  So i don't really trust myself to self-evaluate. But I'm taking things real easy, more so than ever before in my life.

Lots going on inside with yoga. It's hard to tell cause/effect. I'm just trying to be relaxed and sensible...hey, that's all I can do!

VIL

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 10:07:03 AM »
I hear you, Jim:

[8D]

VIL

AYPadmin

Re: High Blood Pressure and Kundalini and Medication
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2019, 12:28:58 PM »
Apkallu
France
108 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2015 :  11:14:14 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Law salt diets are one of the best way to get cancer quickly.
Salt is a really important thing in our nutrition.
Stop taking it only when you get too thirsty, that is all.
Trust Nature and look at animals... they do like salt a lot.

This website is really good to lose weight: http://www.builtlean.com/
Cardio exercises are a waste of time.
I mean running one hour ... is not burning many calories ...
You are just destroying your joints and backbone to get almost the same results than walking...