Author Topic: Advice needed for Amaroli in Parkinson's  (Read 904 times)

sshubh

Advice needed for Amaroli in Parkinson's
« on: August 03, 2013, 11:54:25 PM »
Hello Yogani and All members,
My father (76) is having Parkinson's disease. His all activities, including body movements, speech and understanding, have perceptibly slowed down in recent months.
I read about the benefits of Amaroli on this site and elsewhere. I wanted to ask you all whether anyone has done or seen it benefiting in Parkinson's disease also. And whether only morning urine should be taken or as much as the patient is comfortable? Are there any specific warnings on use of Amaroli in this disease?

Thank you very much.

--shubh
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:08:08 AM by AYPforum »

AYPforum

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 01:44:12 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 01:52:41 AM »
Hi sshubh:

Sorry to hear of your father's Parkinson's.

I am not aware of any cautions on use of amaroli with Parkinon's. If you don't find any documented evidence of undue risk, the suggestion would be to start slow as per AYP instructions, and scale back (self-pace) if there are any difficulties.

And, of course, Daily deep meditation is suggested, as this works directly to bring balance and healing in the entire nervous system.

Wishing you and your father the best.

The guru is in you.

PS: Others here with relevant experience, please chime in. Thanks!

sshubh

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 02:41:31 AM »
Thanks Yogani for quick reply.
He does meditation as prescribed in Sawan Kirpal Ruhani Mission. And I think at this stage, it's better he continues with that method rather than changing it.

Does it matter that he is on medication? I mean to ask whether the urine would be more toxic due to medicine intake?

Thanks.

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 12:21:43 AM »
Hi sshubh:

If the form of meditation your father is using is working for him for cultivating abiding inner silence, then there will be no argument coming from here. 

Prescription drugs and/or certain foods can affect the urine, but I am not aware of toxicity being an issue. That is helped a lot by AYP's self-paced approach to all practices. If there are any adverse effects, or any that we may be cautious about in advance, then we scale back on whatever practice we are doing until we are sure things are in balance and the results are favorable.

Here is what it says in Lesson 319 on amaroli:
 <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">It is not necessary to be drinking a full glass of urine every morning. In fact, it could be undesirable at certain times, or for certain people. There are several factors that could vary the dose. One is the quantity available. Another is the quality. If we have been eating heavily seasoned, salted, or fatty foods, or taking prescription drugs, the urine may be strong. Amaroli is not prohibited in any of these cases. The quantity may be curtailed or diluted with water as needed.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Similar advice can be found in the AYP Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli book. Others may have different advice. In the end it is up to you to find what works best in your situation.

Wishing you and your father all the best!

The guru is in you.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 03:33:43 PM by yogani99 »

krcqimpro1

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 02:34:01 AM »
Hi sshubh,
Sorry to hear of your father's affliction.
In addition to meditation and Amaroli,
you might like to try using the power of the mind-body connection.
The Monroe Institute in Virginia, USA has some excellent Audio CDs that facilitate this process,helping to establish profound states of relaxation, which reinforces the mind-body connection, leading to natural healing.
Parkinson's disease is caused by the absence of secretion of dopamine in the body.
A set of CDs from The Monroe Products called "The Network of Light Series", promote/strengthen the natural functioning of the endocrine , nervous and immune systems. You might like to order these. They are not very expensive either.You just have to lie down and listen to them using stereo-headphones.I think they even have downloadable versions you can buy, but best to get the CDs.

Krish
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:35:45 AM by krcqimpro1 »

krcqimpro1

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 06:42:43 PM »
Hi sssubh,

Martha Christy, a nutritional and natural health care consultant in the USA, after suffering from numerous incurable diseases from the age of 12 to about 42,despite spending nearly 20 yrs. in and out of surgeries and ICUs, finally got rid of all her ailments within a very short time through Amaroli. She has written an entire book of 230 pgs. about auto-urine therapy.

You might like to try and contact her and find out if, in her experience, AUT has had success with Parkinsons. I am sure she will respond. She has researched the subject thoroughly. She says in her book that the medical profession and the pharma industry have researched the miraculous healing properties of this remarkable bodily
fluid for over a 100 years, but while they have published their findings in medical journals, they have hidden all of it from the general public, for obvious reasons.
I would urge all AYPers to read the book called " Your Own Perfect Medicine".

I wish you and your father all the best.

Krish

Anima

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 05:42:18 AM »
Dear sshubh,

Best wishes and prayers for you father!

[OM][3]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 05:55:35 AM by Anima »