Author Topic: TheOnlyWay ToMakeContact WithYogani If HeWish  (Read 3290 times)

ThisIsTruth

TheOnlyWay ToMakeContact WithYogani If HeWish
« on: April 24, 2009, 09:12:42 AM »
Hi Yogani,

Because this is the only way to make direct contact with
you for all of as by the your wish - I use it.

It is from me that it is time to make chat for
the users to make a conversations ONLINE.
 I hope that it will be possible to make online
conversations by the help of chat section.
[:D]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:54:22 AM by AYPforum »

skorpion63

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »
When things are discussed on the forum other people can also read them and benefit from them but if we start a chat channel or something for AYP a lot of knowledge will be lost because there will be no documentation of what people will discuss in chat and hence people who are not in the chat room will loose out on information that will be discussed there.

That's the only downside i can think of if AYP starts an online chat.

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 05:08:54 PM »
Good thinking Skorpion63. Yes, we want all exchanges to be available for others to benefit from. and Yogani is too busy writing books to do very much chatting! [:)]

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »
it really doesn't seem like a very useful idea, myself and other spiritual friends were involved once in smthg like you mentioned thisistruth and the sweet and good information tends to get lost among the lines with no specific indicator to attract outsiders to an extent where a newcomer will have to come and read the whole thing again from the beginning to understand what's happening and to do that means wasting a lot of time reading stuff which is of no importance to the reader.

i think that leaving things the way they are is more beneficial and organized.

just my 2 cents.

L&L,

Ananda

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 12:35:58 AM »
Chatting is for information that has no lasting value. Yogani often saves emails and incorporates them into a lesson.

AYPforum

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 02:54:22 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

Rael

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 06:55:32 PM »
Dear Yogani

I just want to thank you from deep inside somewhere for this work. No matter what condition i am in, if i read your writings, something inside recognizes it, mainly emotionally and energetically, (spiritually?). My energies shift and adjust inside and seem to gravitate toward what is being said! Today, i was fragile and irritable and yet knew i was being "adjusted" by the beautiful gains i have made in landing at silence during practice. There was no fear because i awoke many times, during the day, silently watching events pass before me. I, many times, naturally found a focus in the present with no memories or projections into the future....with minimal internal dialogue! In my current history, i have been here before, but never with such simplicity, ease and grace.

Tonight, reading about the next step, Pranayama, a lot of the irritation left and seemingly channels in my spine and coccyx began to relax and open. I am vibrating lightly and very excited to have finally reached this path. You have done an amazing and revolutionary thing for us. i don't even have the words to express what i feel, but it is beyond gratitude and comes from an intense, ecstatic recognition. The recognition brings relief and constant re-ignition of inspiration.

No reply is needed on this, I just had to let you know. The best part of this, is that because of my nature and situation with the Universe, incredible numbers of Beings will be touched and intensely affected by it all, in the best of ways!

NAMASTE YOGANI!...REALLY!!!