Author Topic: AYP eBook Prices Reduced  (Read 968 times)

yogani

• AYP Plus
AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« on: March 01, 2006, 03:28:04 AM »
Hi All:

Effective today, the eBook prices for the AYP - Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living book and The Secrets of Wilder novel have been reduced 13% and 10%, respectively.

This, combined with retailer discounts, will help make them more affordable for download around the world.

The Deep Meditation - Pathway to Personal Freedom eBook price remains the same.

With these changes, all of the AYP eBook prices are now one-half the paperback prices, before retailer discounts are applied.

For details, see the eBook and paperback links here: http://www.aypsite.com/plus/books.html

The guru is in you.

tantien

AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 08:52:56 AM »
Hi all:

I try to never leave the house without a copy of Deep Meditation.
It fits sooo easily in the butt pocket of my jeans.
You never know who you'll be talking to and realize this person would love this book.It really makes my day each time I give one out.
And the prices are so inexpensive if you buy in bulk.

How's your inventory?

Guy

Alvin Chan

AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 06:01:56 PM »
quote:
And the prices are so inexpensive if you buy in bulk.

What's the price in bulk? I always want to give out some to my friends. But I'm afraid it's not convincing enough until I myself become an example of how good meditation is for us[:)].

tantien

AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 11:58:59 PM »
Hi Alvin:

The exact amount I'm not sure but it seems to me its just under $5.00.
Also, Its really not up to us to be this perfect person,before we qualify for giving someone the best gift of their life, I just give a copy out anytime I meet someone who seems remotely intrested in improving their life.
I think you'll find that the process of "spreading the word" this way to be very rewarding for yourself and the reciever.
Steering people to the web site and giving out AYP business cards is great,but as far as I can tell the only form of revenue generating for AYP is book sales, and I just wonder how much longer Yogani can afford us.
It seems to me that any and all of us who do this work ,use the forum and participate in AYP have an obligation to the process to support it finacially however we can.ie; BUY BOOKS

Just one mans opinion.

Peace

Guy

Jim and His Karma

AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 05:47:18 AM »
Good point, Alvin, but people drawn to this are drawn more to your sincerity and bhakti, and you've got plenty. The meditation book sort of leaps into other people's laps. I recommend everyone buying a dozen copies, you'll be amazed how quickly they circulate. i was reading a copy in a diner, and a stranger asked me about it. I closed it, handed it to him, paid my check, and left :)

Buying a bunch of copies to try to let go of (without any need to turn into a big proselytizer) is a good, cheap way to help the world, help AYP, help Yogani, and just generally make things better. Let's all do it! :)

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 09:08:03 AM »
Guy wrote:
"It seems to me that any and all of us who do this work ,use the forum and participate in AYP have an obligation to the process to support it finacially however we can.ie; BUY BOOKS"

Yes if you have a use for them, but Yogani probably only makes a few cents from a book sale. If you really want to help financially, paypal him some money! If we all sent just a couple dollars once in a while it would add up.
Here's the paypal link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=yogani99%40yahoo%2ecom&item_name=Donation%20to%20Advanced%20Yoga%20Practices&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

tantien

AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 11:01:14 AM »
Hi all:

I love this topic! How can we help AYP survive and thrive  in 2006 and beyond.That is the question.

I find uses everyday for the books,I hope you can too. If not I guess follow Etherfish's advice and Paypal AYP money. I'm sure Yogani doesn't care if he makes any money from the sale of books or not,but to spread the word we need to pass on the teaching.
Plant seeds, you know?
Hey we can only do what we can do, but lets Just Do It for AYP.

Guy

Alvin Chan

AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 03:28:46 PM »
Instead of buying the AYP books via the internet, may be I should request the local bookstore here in Hong Kong. I hope they will then buy a number of copy in stock, so that more people here can see the AYP books.

star

AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 05:29:24 PM »
Is there another way to then paypal.  Can I send a check each month out of my donation budget?  Paypal always drive me up the wall.

yogani

• AYP Plus
AYP eBook Prices Reduced
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 03:48:29 AM »
Hi All:

Thanks for the words of support.

Any tangible help is much appreciated. Donations or purchases of books at deep discount (5 or more - write for details) are both welcome. So far, donations and book sales are running neck and neck as far as financial help for AYP goes, like two turtles in a horse race. [:)]

Of course we'd prefer for the books to be winning in the broad marketplace. It is a primary goal to distribute the AYP writings far and wide. The books are also intended to support AYP financially over the long term. So far this has not been happening. So we will have to see how it goes, and make financial decisions over the next year as necessary.

For those not wanting to use Paypal, please write me for a snail mail address.

All financial contributions are being used to help make the AYP writings more available around the world.  

All the best!

The guru is in you.