Author Topic: The Samadhi Boy  (Read 1120 times)

Holy

The Samadhi Boy
« on: July 20, 2014, 09:45:49 AM »
I wanted to talk about a good friend of mine,

The Samadhi Boy :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46113602/samadhi%20boy.jpg

He has been mentioned in several threads as one of Gurunath's more advanced students.

In my eyes this boy is sagelike, very very humble and more capable than he looks and or acts like :)

There is still some way to go to become a master like Gurunath, still he can already give A LOT of very good things a teacher would not be able to give which can boost a yoga practitioner to very nice degrees.

Over the last 4-5 years whenever he came by to the city I live, I went to his kriya workshop and we spent some nice weekends together. The first 1-2 meetings I could not recognize that he was the source of the immense boost I got. Over the coming years with the rising refinements of perception, it became more and more clear.

At the end of 2012 we had a 5 days long retreat with him, his first one. We practiced in the mornings before breakfast, at about 11 o clock before lunch and a third round before dinner. Even though we did only practice the basic kriyas, which are omkar, kriya pranayama, mahamudra and paravastha, the boost was paranormal. Immense expansion of awareness, perception, pranic levels, nonstop nomind, joy and bliss without ending.

The first two days he was talking about different topics and how a master can guide a student over lifetimes and how many can really give such a promise etc. While talking like that, suddenly the whole room started to become more 3D, the space started to flood with bliss and everyone got somehow transfixed into his sitting position. Continueing like that, wave upon wave it intensified and we started to bath in bliss presence, refreshing and centering into here and now moment by moment. I was very dramatically surprised that he did neither concentrate for it visibly, nor did anything, just continued talking and acting but in parallel this phenomenon increased and increased. Then at some point he spoke about the siddhas and about cosmic consiousness and at that moment his body-mind-appearance became intensly godlike, my perception started to expand first several hundred meters, than several kilometers into all directions and I could start to sense that he was one with the whole cosmos at that moment and had started to uplift us into his consiousness. While expanding like that, I started to perceive the siddha network of communication throuh exapnding in consiousness and by touching the universe, they were in constant exchange of information. All he had said started to become experientally verifiable for me and the amazement was intense. My samadhi boy :D, a friend you can hug and have fun dancing suddenly was an elite yogi blissing out everyone and expanding everyone into some kind of savikalpa samadhi. How could I not recognize this all the years was a thought that came later on, but while all this happened there was no normal mind, only bliss and a very refined godly intuition/comunication starting to increase and make all and everything visible beyond the limits of time and space.

Later the days several of these boosts did happen but the highest scale was in the first two days, then the intensity decreased and the group intensity of daily thrice practice did start to create its fruits in everyone.

I was really thankful for this inspirational experience which made clear that if you take it serious with the practice (this was the samadhi boys 9th year of kriya practice), you can advance faster than one can imagine. For two weeks after that my perception and radiance of joy and bliss was beyond scale and measure, the body mind was constantly stopping in mind and breath and starting to radiate the ever present joy in great amounts to everyone and every place. But after 1-2 alcaholic events at new years day and some weeks later the intense state had decreased very much again.

From then on our samadhi boy had other things to do in life leading to a wife and a child and creating a new home and also a new school for kriya yoga. Somehwo this year he could recover and has become more active again.

To have a good start in 2014, we went again to his kriya workshop this week-end (yeah finally a fresh experience report from here :). This time I wanted to more closely look and learn from the group dynamics regarding practicing together. Saturday morning we arrived with some friends, entering the new room, greeting the people and sitting down. While sitting and talking suddenly the space started to become very thick and the eyes went down and an absorption into near unconsciousness started to dawn upon me. Then I opened my eyes to see that one of my friends also had closed his eyes already, sinking into this growing intensity. Peace was growing and growing and more and more people started to become naturally still. I knew that our samadhi boy went into samadhi as he always does right before entering into the main workshop room.

Then suddenly the door opened and silently he came in, sitting, being obviously very high :P and looking into the people. After a warm greeting to everyone he was happy to see his friends also being present. Looking into my eyes I could see his eyes totally being blissed out, glancing and while he was looking suddenly in him I could see Babaji looking through his eyes blissing me to death aswell. Some jokes, immense joy radiating from him and the workshop had started. Some general talk, introduction. It was clear that a break of two years had made him come out of his teacher role a little, but after 15 minutes everyone was so drunk that without chance the whole thing did flow very nicely and smoothly :D

Then the indtroduction into the first kriya of Gurunath which is omkar kriya. I knew the effects of practicing with two people or with Gurunath, so I was quite interested to observe the effect with a group of 11 people plus the samadhi boy = 12.

The first moments it felt like, oh oh, the group seems to have a chaotic concentration, it is very hard to keep focus. All kinds of energies flew very wildly and uncontrolledly. But then reaching the mid chakras suddenly the initial disorder left and the focus became EXTRA ORDINARY intense, pinpoint on each chakra. I was so suprised, the intensity of presence suddenly reached such a sharpness and peak, that the body had become a stone sphinx, totally immersed in intense focus. The nadis started to burn, which is quite unusual for the very beginning of a practice, being in about 1 minute or so. After the first round, the silence, the presence and the concentrated focus had an immense effect, like 10x of 2 people doing it and like 20-30x one person doing it. One single round just for learning purposes made me bliss out very very heaftily, oh yeah :D

Then some more explanations, some mantra singing, our samadhi boy talking and joking. Then while this happened I thought: "hey friend, why not practicing more? It will benefit all, let this be also a practical weekend with some good experiences!" Then he said: "lets do one more omkar before going to lunch". Thank you very much! :) We did one more round, this time already in the beginning the silence was intense, the concentration extreme and the focus paranormal. After one round, he said: "let it be more intense, lets do one more round!" and we did one more round. And then he added, to get a feel for what it will be like if one practices intensly, "let us do one more round but this time without guidance, everyone on his own." And while continuing the third round the intensity of presence and concentration reached such intensities, that time and space started to melt and a joy from the depths of the depths of the depths of silence started to wave up, penetrating the whole room and making me die into it.. The joy was gods joy becoming visible in silence, it was from the glories of eternity.

While doing this most simple practice, which I normaly practice every day since years in much greater amounts, here doing it in a group of 12 people, suddenly the intensity grew to 1000x and we entered into savikalpa samadhi. While in that godly state the practice continued until the third round was over and then he said, "lets do one final round". Thank you for this oh samadhi boy, you really know it! :D

The fourth round was beyond paradise, the deepest depths of silence, presence, penetrated by extreme concentration that was suddenly happening within the very first minutes, revealing god and his beauty and joy like it is a peace of cake! Ending the fourth round, coming down, coming back to breathing again (which was absent after the second round), everyone was clearly joyed and blissed out :D.

I really could not believe what had happened, how could such an extrme contrast happen? From 2-3x with two people to 10x with 12 people in one round to 1000x in the third and fourth round. Remembering the words of Gurunath, that the scale of concentration makes the difference, oh so right he is. But so few are aware of these group dynamics, even our samadhi boy was suprised about this result. We had spoken about group practices and how it gets more intense when being in groups and obvously he had never spent much thought about it.

Then I was talking with a new boy, in my age, I liked him very much. Very warm aura, very nice conversation :). He had previously done SRF kriya and now wanted to try this one out. He said, that he had some experiences with moving the energy but that this kind was new to him. While he was speaking about how he had done some experiments with his friend about moving energy from one person to the other suddenly it became clear that my perception had refined in such a way within this very short very intense omkar session, that I could see the energy visibly flowing between us with all its colours, shades, flowspeeds, dynamics from hand movements to eye to speach to all its various effects of joying us out and increasing the harmony between us and enhancing us etc. I could already feel the flow of prana very clearly before, but now it became visible. What does not happen in years of practice alone, one single session in a good group made happen :P

After lunch some walking and talking in that area happened. It was a sunny day, all was very beautiful, we all were very much nowed into now, only now happening, welcome to paradise :) Back to the second group session with our samadhi boy, his eyes radiating bliss, making his inner visible as being filled by Babaji's presence and Gurunath smiling humbly through it aswell. The inspiration to see all this is unexplainably. Then he continued to talk about the kriya pranayama as the creme de la creme of the kriya practices and while he was talking suddenly out of nowhere the room started to become 3D again, blissing and refreshing, this time with a lot of love in it. He did not increase the scale as high as back in 2012, but this time I could much more easily observe the happening event. It was really a mystery because I could not see it coming out of him, even though I knew it intuitively, still it started to be everywhere at the same time, infusing everything and transforming everything into clarity and bliss.

Then the group kriya pranayama practice. And what can I say, it was again beyond what I had expected, this intense concentration in the sushumna nadi made all the magic happen one more time. Coming closer to the end, suddenly the heart here opened up and became filled with so beautifuly love, in that moment it became clear that beyond the group effect our samadhi boy was infusing from his seemingly very big reservoir of most wonderfull pranic qualities into the group. It became also clear to me that the first longer omkar round was also additonally boosted.

Then came the maha mudra part, not much to say about it, with that we all ended that day. Next day in the morning, group practice again. I was again observing carefully the group effect. Once again its qualities were intense presence, intense silence, intense concentration and with that all the unbelievable effects within seconds and minutes into the omkar practice, continuing with kriya pranayama (it was a long session) then coming back to earth with maha mudra and then as a fourth going up into parvastha also for a very long time. Interestingly, this time no entrance into savikalpa in that intensity happened, nor the intense love infusion which made the group effect and the samadhi boy's boost more clear. Doing all four one after the other everyone stood up from the practice with complete balance, everythign was smooth and nice. Then some more mantra singing, some more talk from our boy and then lunch and walking talking.

The second session that day was more about general topics, about the role of a master, what he is doing for his students, about entering into samadhi and kundalini, about having balance in life with family, friends, sexuality and a working life.

Then he brought his mercury shiva lingam, which was a gift of Gurunath, being a very small child of the big shiva linga in Gurunath's ashram. We made a special meditation, which is more like trataka onto it in a circled formation. The shiva lingam started to vibrate and become very joyous and radiate its intense presence in a very interesting flavour, transforming the vision, colours, auras and so on. It was like a mini-shivapath. Some had very strong experiences, for me it was more a mild thing as the mind is in nomind most of the times while for some newcomers this was a very new experience. Their amazement and continuous smile afterwards made clear that it was a special happening :) If they knew how it is to have a full powered shivapath with Gurunath :P

Then as a group we also had dinner and everyone drove home. I was very happy to see some young people who now have become friends. It is cool to see white bearded masters but to my feeling the time has come to have some godly youngsters entering the scene aswell :D

Sitting here right now, I am thankful to once again getting an answer to my inner question of how it would be to practice with more than two people. The potential is so high, I can not imagine what it would be like if we would practice for 2 weeks or one month in good amounts 2-3 times daily. And I cannot imagine how it would be if this would happen continuously for months and years. The whole process of spiritual transformation could be squeezed into months and years instead of years, decades and lifetimes. The potential is so crazy, to ignore it is impossible if experienced several times.

After the first day, like all of my friends have sensed my deep entering into gods joy paradise, a spontaneous call for a meeting happened at night and so many friends I had not seen for half a year suddenly were there, everyone getting his/her portion of the seemingly unending joy radtion from the depths of the depths of the ever present.

For all those who have not read Yogani's retreat book, I can highly encourage to read it and to go into this topic of practicing together. May it be AYP or kriya yoga, may it be any kind of practice, it makes a difference no single practice effort can ever reach. Especially if some advanced practitioners are there, the boost seems to get even stronger.

Several times while looking at our samadhi boy, I started to see his aura, while I normaly rarely do see it. After the group kriya pranayama, he showed one perfect kriya breath while he overdid a little with 65 seconds, but even while doig it his body started to become semi transparent, the space started to transform and when he opened his eyes, it was like looking into nothing but bliss. He said he is seeing light everywhere and is not of this world anymore, his aura had become intensly visible and his eyes were full of light. Babaji smiling through [:D]

While walking and talking together whenever we had a talk, he was adding to my joy, normally I am used to joy others out, this time it was my round to be joyed out which is always welcome :) Cause and effect of kriya practice is very direct, the result is joy upon joy upon joy, pranically filling people up, a sharing of something which is more dear to me than all else. Adding to the pool of paradise with ones own paradise, to make paradise into yet a higher paradise :D

This year our samadhi boy will be more active with a retreat in October, like back in 2012, even though only for 3 days instead of 5.

As said in the introduction, in my eyes he is like a saint, an advanced yogi who can significantly add to someones progress. He is also a great source of inspiration, as one gets a glimpse into the inbetween steps from starting with yoga into advancing and into becoming masterly like Gurunath. I'm sure one day he will act like a master aswell. Having respect to his humbleness, I still have not given his name, as he can easily be found on facebook by it. Perhaps he may read this one day and or get to known somehow.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46113602/samadhi%20boy%202.jpg

[OM] to all and thanks samadhi boy for this very nice weekend! [:)]

Peace friends and happy practice! [:D]

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
The Samadhi Boy
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 07:28:13 AM »
This is amazing. It's invigorating just to read. Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing. [/\]

pkj

The Samadhi Boy
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 08:07:55 AM »
Holy

Thanks for sharing. Felt bliss just by reading it. Amazing experince, joy and bliss.

Enjoy

PKJ

Will Power

The Samadhi Boy
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 08:50:30 AM »
thanks holy!
[/\]

katragadda

The Samadhi Boy
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 05:22:48 AM »
Holy,
I have really enjoyed your posts over the last several months.  I attended Gurunath's one day session in new york last month.  But I haven't seen the samadhi boy there. I was hoping to meet him.
Hopefully he will be at the retreats in september.
Yours posts are very good inspiration, besides being informative and importance of group meditation.
thanks
dave k

Holy

The Samadhi Boy
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 10:14:05 AM »
Hi Dave,

you will not see the samadhi boy in US, he lives in Germany and is active in that country.

I also attended a one day Gurunath workshop, which did not build up as intensly and strongly as used to within a full weekend, therefore it would be interesting to hear your experience :)

Thanks to all the others for commenting,
peace and happy practice!:)