Author Topic: The Lipstick Mystic  (Read 1012 times)

Anibaru

The Lipstick Mystic
« on: January 16, 2014, 01:23:11 AM »
Hi everyone,

A week ago i found the website of the Lipstick Mystic, and found many interesting things.

On the many things she says there is, among others, one that caught my attention.
Some spiritual practices, like Reiki, Yoga etc. are linked to "astral" entities, "higher beings" and others.

What she recommends about these entities is to put them under our watch because
not all of them are really gentle and nice to humans.

Yoga in particular would be linked to "Nordic" type of entities which are not doing any good for us.

Since i haven't contacted any entities i can't tell for sure if they are good or bad, but i think this
is a good approach because right now most of us are doing the same thing about other aspects of their lives.

For example most of us are putting under our watch what we are eating, because sugar,
hamburguers, GMO etc. are not good for out health.

With medicine is the same thing, we see that alopathic medicine has failed in many fields and that
alternative treatments are performing better.

So everything concerning ourselves should be put under our watch, and not trust blindly what the media says.
The same goes for spirituality i guess.

Blessings to everyone.

PD: Can anyone with a lot of spiritual experience share something on the many entities
that are living in the astral planes?

nandhi

• http://www.nandhi.com
The Lipstick Mystic
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 04:36:55 PM »
aum

what if your each thought was an entity[:)]?

aum

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
The Lipstick Mystic
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 10:50:20 PM »
I don't have a lot of experience with entities, but a little, and I have found they are attracted by your thoughts and general attitude. This applies to much more than entities, but the whole world in general.

What you have to keep a watch on is your own thoughts and attitude. Not during practices of course, but during everyday life. Even if you are a very good hearted person, if you concentrate a lot on what everyone else is doing wrong, bad things will come your way.

It is very difficult to project love and acceptance when surrounded by people who are hateful, greedy, and not accepting. That is why it is good to constantly return your thoughts to God, or if you have another name for your ishta that is fine too. It is by devotion to your highest ideal who is a force for good and greater than yourself, that we can easily overcome negative forces from the outside, and return our thoughts to love and acceptance of others.

Why should we do this? Because it improves everything in your life immeasurably.

nandhi

• http://www.nandhi.com
The Lipstick Mystic
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 04:27:49 AM »
aum

what you say is true etherfish.
yes, focus on source and be aware of each thought.
aum

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
The Lipstick Mystic
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 07:52:02 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

I don't have a lot of experience with entities, but a little, and I have found they are attracted by your thoughts and general attitude. This applies to much more than entities, but the whole world in general.

What you have to keep a watch on is your own thoughts and attitude. Not during practices of course, but during everyday life. Even if you are a very good hearted person, if you concentrate a lot on what everyone else is doing wrong, bad things will come your way.

It is very difficult to project love and acceptance when surrounded by people who are hateful, greedy, and not accepting. That is why it is good to constantly return your thoughts to God, or if you have another name for your ishta that is fine too. It is by devotion to your highest ideal who is a force for good and greater than yourself, that we can easily overcome negative forces from the outside, and return our thoughts to love and acceptance of others.

Why should we do this? Because it improves everything in your life immeasurably.

Nice post Ether[:)]