Author Topic: Wheel moving sensation under chest?  (Read 881 times)

desan

Wheel moving sensation under chest?
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:10:04 AM »
Namaste

For last few days I am having this wheel like movement sensation under the chest. It comes and disappears and is causing lot of grief. I am also having headache for last few days as well as absolutely no energy left in my body. Not sure what is happening[?]
Is it chakra activation signs or just my own beliefs[?] If so what is the immediate solution as I am not feeling that well.

Fellow  sadhka  awaiting some help!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:59:43 PM by AYPforum »

Kyman

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:41:52 AM »
I get a wheel sensation as well, and the first time I had sensations in my chest area I was terribly alarmed.

But now the sensation is just a part of my yoga practice, and it comes in other regions or points on the body.

I would try not to attach too much of any emotion to what is happening.  Sometimes it is hard to gauge what is going on under the hood.

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »
Hi desan,

What are you doing in terms of yoga postures, meditation, pranayama practices, etc.?

Sounds like symptoms of over-doing, you may want to self-pace and do a little less if this is the case.

desan

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 01:24:45 PM »

I am pretty new in this field. Unfortunately got an advice where I was told to do lots of "Kapal Bhati" of the spinal bhastrika.

I am still debating whether it is early chakra symptoms or just my own myth.

I have scaled or I should say almost stopped everything, but I am feeling very miserable I have headache, chakra movements, upset stomach and extremely tired.

Finally I got this book and now I am really feeling that I wish I had this book earlier.

Anyway guide me now is Chakra movement symptoms or just something else?

Richard

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »
Hi desan welcome to the forum [:)]

Anthem is right sounds like you are overdoing it a bit. Are you doing AYP practices?
Let us know exactly what practices you are doing and we will try to help you. [:)]

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 12:28:11 AM »
Hi desan,

So is this "Kapal Bhati" all you are doing? For how long? Seems like you probably need to balance it out with some deep meditation if you aren't and perhaps do a little less.

If you are looking for a complete, easy to understand and balanced system that will clear you out at the fastest rate, while making you feel calm, relaxed and at ease as you move through life, read the AYP lessons in order here:

quote:
http://www.aypsite.com/plus/MainDirectory.html

« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 01:23:20 AM by Anthem »