Author Topic: A Living True Kundalini SadGuru  (Read 1060 times)

NowAwakening

A Living True Kundalini SadGuru
« on: November 21, 2009, 09:37:36 AM »
Namaste,

Although I am not a disciple, and although this SadGuru would not likely approve of someone promoting her, as serious seekers find her, not the other way around, I feel it is imperative in these times, that people be made aware that there exists today an authentic, living, accessible, no bull, Kundalini SadGuru. A SadGuru who will take under her wing serious seekers, who's only focus is enlightenment. This SadGuru, who disciples lovingly call Guruji, can be found and contacted at the following website: www.guruswamig.com
I know it really doesn't matter what a simple messenger like myself might say, because only those who are meant to connect with Guruji and stay for the long haul, will find their way to her. You will see for yourself, there is no money, no cult, no frills and spills.

Shanti,
The Messenger

Chiron

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »
How do you know she is an authentic Kundalini SadGuru?

stevenbhow

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »
Pretty well known Guru actually, though very controversial in some circles. I think a few AYP members have followed her in the past.

There was a really interesting video of her helping one of her followers deal with his Kundalini Awakening in India after he'd received Shaktipad from her. His Kriyas looked pretty strong.

krcqimpro1

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 07:12:08 PM »
o vegetarians are obviously not eligible ! That leaves out a lot of people.
Krish

mufad

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 12:45:18 AM »
Hi Messenger,
If you are not her disciple then how do you vouch that SwamiG is "an authentic, living, accessible, no bull, Kundalini SadGuru" ?
I notice this is your first post here, Welcome to AYP forums. Are you SwamiG's messenger if not a disciple then ;-)
Here is my experience with SwamiG,
http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=4483
Also see http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=4480
I believe she is in the lineage of Papaji (H.W.L.Punjaji)
Recently I read the book "The Mother of God" by Luna Tarlo - an account of her experience as a disciple of her own son - Andrew Cohen - who was also a disciple of Papaji. The abuse of power, incessant fear, and the psychology of obsession are all explored in this book from an intimate perspective. I could relate to her experience as similar to what I felt with SwamiG.
Best Regards,
Mufad.